X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
    IamJohn writes: “Was economics part of the decision not to have Sam on for the next season, or was it purely because of her new show?”

Answer: We had every intention of bringing Amanda back for the show’s fifth season but, with Sanctuary going, she couldn’t commit to both and ultimately decided to work on the latter. So, no, economics were not part of the decision.

Cat4444 writes: “Which resurrects my question to you of March 12, 2008, regarding the paradox that was created when Sheppard returned to Atlantis 12 days after he disappeared, despite having been sent 48,000 years into the future.

Did he return to the Atlantis he left?”

Answer: I (and I’m sure I speak for the rest of the writers) would like to think of it as a closed loop in which past and future are part of the same continuum. However, given the theories we discussed and the undeniable presence of paradoxes in each circumstance, it would seem that Stargate’s treatment of time travel would fall within the multiverse school of thought.

Blin writes: “Will there be a Woolsey-centric episode?”

Answer: Possibly.

Teyla Roxs writes: “Is there any titbits you can divulge about Teyla?”

Answer: That would be highly inappropriate.

Keller’s Patient writes: “What’s Jason on about a Ronon/Keller/Mckay scramble? Is this just an episode or a season long plotline, Joe??”

Answer: Tracker.
    Thanks a lot for this.
    Spoiler:
    And don't you find it great for Teyla or he onoly joke as always ? At least he said something

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    Thanks, Linda, I agree.

I've entered that one several times, somehow their taste doesn't correspond with mine usually...

Well, Chicago should be cheaper than Vancouver though...

You should ask Ruby about the question she asked BamBam when he was on stage, that was about Teyla. Maybe not news, but cool info anyway.

Thanks for the link!

Thanks, Padme!

Our pleasure.

Well, there'll be Stargate at Comiccon. I have it from a very dependable source that Martin Gero will be MCing the Stargate panel there. Heard it from the man himself.

Sounds like you have a plan, so you'll get there eventually. Setting priorities, that's all it is.
    Cheaper mean more expansive it's this ?
    And Ruby where are you ? I wan't to know what Bambam said ?
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Not seen this pics before...

I made it into an icon

All is so lovely it's true. And they are beautiful people even naturally (?) Great icon
    Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    My first attempt at layering...

Spoiler:
    Wow it's really pretty I like it a lot
    Very nice.

(just happened to notice this post looking for Ruby's JF chair pic)
    Ryan Robbins showed up at the Fan Party on Wednesday night, he was so nice and friendly. Loved the photocollage I made for him (will post that in the galleria at some point with my centerpiece art, as promised)

And since it's MP day in the Galleria

It's an MP combo (thanks Ruby for the great pic of you):
    Spoiler:

Yes, that's me in that second pic.
    great MP
    Here ya go Tey, a nice Teyla whump sig. I hope

Spoiler:
    Wow I find it really good. Great job
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanks, I like him too

Thank you!
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Wow it's really pretty I like it a lot

Wow I find it really good. Great job
        Thanks!!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
          For all those sad about Teyla in the SGA member and the feed the wraith games... I just want to say those who love her are all wonderful people and I am glad to have voted among you all.You can check out my memorial for her in the feed the wraith thread link.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=857
          MAFF!!!!! That is freakin great.......Teyla so roxs.,....uh huh oh yes she does!!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Well I'm heading of to bed now...early morning.. and I'm pissed beyond words right now...

OT (CSI NY spoilers)
          Spoiler:
          I thought I'm irritated with writers for SGA for pulling crap plot devices like Kanaan.. and pulling this boring storyline to life.. and not being able to take JT forward since the fear of regular characters romance ruins the show.. never thought something would top that... but it did...
          CSI NY writers seems to have lost screws after the strike... if that was a crappy plot placed into this epi then I don't know what was... thanks a million for ruining everything.. and making me pissed beyond words of one of my favorite characters..at the moment.. I don't even wanna think about him.. talk about destroying his character all together.. are they even gonna be able to fix this.. I'm not sure I'm even thrilled of watching the remaining 5 episodes.. *sigh*
          They said CSI NY wouldn't be handled as a soap opera...news flash if anything this epi and the way they handled that was one of the consistant trash of a soap opera.. I just hope this was the last epi I ever have to lay eyes on that female character.. talk about bringing in a character to ruin another one.. hope to whoever that Kanaan doesn't destroy the character of Teyla for me also.. at the moment now..I'm dissapointed, I'm pissed, I'm sad,, and I think right now I've lost all faith in my ships... both of them..
          HUH WHAT WHAT.....What happened....
          Spoiler:
          Di i even wanna know......The last ep i saw was when that kids Mother stole Danny's gun and Danny went after her to try stop her.........Am i gonna hate this ep.....Oh i can't take...First i was upset about what they done to Teyla in S4 then about everyone picking on Teyla and all the hating that's going on and about the lack of Teyla spoilers that's gettin leaked.....Now this,i don't know if a wanna watch it now, don't know if my shaky emotions can handle anything else at the moment!

Thanx Maff!

I've written a fic my first other than the RR

It doesn't have a title because I'm useless at them so if anybody has any suggestions I would be very grateful,

Anyway here it is...

http://cazzblade.livejournal.com/1744.html
          So this is you're first fic huh.........Why haven't you written anything before cazz.....This is freakin awesome!

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
          Ok- BEFORE I go posting my RR fic part, I'd just like to say it might not be that brilliant. There's a lot more I wanted to write, but 12 paragraphs just doesn't do us justice!!!! Gah!!

And it's not my best- I'm too damn nervous to try & make it any better. Plus, you really should go easy on me- it's my first EVER RR fic!
          [I had to sacrifice a little out of the first bit to fit in one last line into the 2nd bit. So it might not make much sense.]

Round Robin Part 5!
          Spoiler:

Rodney & Ronon entered the Control Room- Ronon was walking right behind Rodney, watching everything.

“Got anything that we can implicate to get John & Teyla back?” Ronon asked.

“NOT YET!” Rodney snapped, clearly irritated by his friend’s presence. “Do you think I haven’t been doing anything?” He waited for a reply. “I want to get them back just as much as you do.”
          ------
          Teyla remembered the attack on them in the alley. It wasn’t one she’d want to remember, but it had stuck itself in her mind, & she couldn’t escape.

She & John had decided to take a walk in that part of the village. They were talking over many things- including what they were going to do if they indeed did get to talk to someone about trading.

“I believe we should do what we always do.” Teyla said.

He nodded. “So, we’ll see what they have to offer us, & then we’ll tell them what we’ve got-”

THWAK!!! John stumbled forward due to the impact of the piece of wood that had connected with the back of his head. Teyla had spun around, just in time to elbow a man in the face.

Moments later, both John & Teyla were fighting a group of tough looking men. They are now back-to-back. She has numerous cuts on her, for one man had a knife. She felt John’s left hand touch her right hand.

“You ok?” John asked.
          “I am......ok.”
          “Nah-uh. I know that tone in your voice- it’s you not telling me the truth.”
          “Let’s just concentrate on getting ourselves out of this.”

Present: Teyla groaned as the pain in her stomach increased in pain.
          KOYLA!” She could hear John yelling. “GET YOUR DUMB ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Donna- its yours now. *hands it over to Donna, before running for the hills.*
          Great update,loved it.......Oh dear it's getting closer to my turn.....I know i am gonna screw it up

You should ask Ruby about the question she asked BamBam when he was on stage, that was about Teyla. Maybe not news, but cool info anyway.
          Huh,what question........RUBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........YOU THERE......What question did you ask bambam about Teyla,please tell me,can you tell me.....Did he answer it.....I need some Teyla news...Anything!!!

Not seen this pics before...

I made it into an icon

Oh yeah,i saw that pic a while ago....Cool icon!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Well I'm back but I'm not sure about normal... for instance, it's just gone 3pm here and I woke up half an hour ago...

Ok, the reference:
          Spoiler:
          John's sitting with his leg on the table and it drops to the ground when Teyla kisses him... (and I'm sure at this point everyone who watches SG1 is going ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... but for the benefit of MrsB I'll continue...) there's an ep called 'Divide and Conquer' in series 4 when the same thing happens to Jack - he's lounging there with his leg propped up and then this Tok'ra called Anise kisses him. Jack's reaction is priceless.
          ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,well it was late when i read it.....Well that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it

My first attempt at layering... :

Spoiler:
          Very nice TF!!

Very nice.

(just happened to notice this post looking for Ruby's JF chair pic)
          Ryan Robbins showed up at the Fan Party on Wednesday night, he was so nice and friendly. Loved the photocollage I made for him (will post that in the galleria at some point with my centerpiece art, as promised)

And since it's MP day in the Galleria

It's an MP combo (thanks Ruby for the great pic of you):
          Spoiler:

Yes, that's me in that second pic.
          hehe,you guys are so lucky!

I just booked my ticket for Pegasus 4 in London!

So... who's coming with me? Huh? Only £92 for two days of Atlantis greatness... It was super fun this year. It's in January.
          Wish i could but i gotta get a new fridgefreezer....My fridge is on the blink....Why can't they do one in Scotland
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            ~~OT
            Spoiler:
            I'm currently frakked off about today and need some Teyla Love (Translation: Whump) ASAP! I got nearly zero seconds sleep the past 57 hours! dang new job! And on top of THAT, my moms computer spazzies out and can't get onto the wireless network! I hate today, Some Teyla Love would be great right about now.

oh and where's Linda? Or TeylaFan? Either'll do because they both know where Kitty likes her back rubbed!
            awwwwwwwww Kitty

DG piccie spam
            Spoiler:

Oh how did Major HOTTIE get in there!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              awwwwwwwww Kitty

DG piccie spam
              Spoiler:

Hey thanks great DG pics and major hottie can come when he wants IMO
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Here ya go Tey, a nice Teyla whump sig. I hope

Spoiler:
                LOVE IT.......That ep is one of my all time favourites,just ask sci how much i like a particular scene

Hey thanks great DG pics and major hottie can come when he wants IMO
                Yes he can.....He can annoy me anytime
                sigpic

Comment

HUH WHAT WHAT.....What happened....
                  Spoiler:
                  Di i even wanna know......The last ep i saw was when that kids Mother stole Danny's gun and Danny went after her to try stop her.........Am i gonna hate this ep.....Oh i can't take...First i was upset about what they done to Teyla in S4 then about everyone picking on Teyla and all the hating that's going on and about the lack of Teyla spoilers that's gettin leaked.....Now this,i don't know if a wanna watch it now, don't know if my shaky emotions can handle anything else at the moment!

Well let's say it like this...

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  If you are a fan of Danny as a character and a fan of DL then it took basically these writers just like 2 minutes of screentime to destroy all that.. took them that short amount of time to destoy the character of Danny so much,, he does nothing but is getting a lot of heat now from fans of his behaviour in this episode..way to go writers for taking something that great and flush it down the toilet.. a slight bump in the road,, my a** ,,that more like freaking dig yourself a hole all the way to China... if this thing doesn't get fixed talk about I've lost all faith in all writers... I think they overdosed on soaps during the strike since this what happened is a simple classic trashy soap move if I ever saw one..
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Great update,loved it.......Oh dear it's getting closer to my turn.....I know i am gonna screw it up

Very nice TF!!
                    No you're not!

Thanks!

LOVE IT.......That ep is one of my all time favourites,just ask sci how much i like a particular scene
                    Hehe, thanks!
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Well let's say it like this...

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      If you are a fan of Danny as a character and a fan of DL then it took basically these writers just like 2 minutes of screentime to destroy all that.. took them that short amount of time to destoy the character of Danny so much,, he does nothing but is getting a lot of heat now from fans of his behaviour in this episode..way to go writers for taking something that great and flush it down the toilet.. a slight bump in the road,, my a** ,,that more like freaking dig yourself a hole all the way to China... if this thing doesn't get fixed talk about I've lost all faith in all writers... I think they overdosed on soaps during the strike since this what happened is a simple classic trashy soap move if I ever saw one..
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This can't be happening....Tell me it can't be happening.......I'm gonna wake up in a minute,right??? RIGHT???

This was all a bad dream,wasn't it??

I hate soaps.........I HATE SOAPS!!!!

Good god we're gonna be emotionally drained...Between Atlantis and New York there's gonna be nothing left!!
                      sigpic

Comment

This is really good I like it alot. Hey you could even write a next part really cool
                        Thanks - I might write a second part - I almost didn't end it there as it was...

And Ruby where are you ? I wan't to know what Bambam said ?

Huh,what question........RUBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY........YOU THERE......What question did you ask bambam about Teyla,please tell me,can you tell me.....Did he answer it.....I need some Teyla news...Anything!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,well it was late when i read it.....Well that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it

Wish i could but i gotta get a new fridgefreezer....My fridge is on the blink....Why can't they do one in Scotland
                        Oh puh-lease - just put your food outside to keep it cold!

And you should be ashamed for not getting the reference. I could so totally see it in my head lol!

And the question... well like EG said it wasn't new, it was just a story.

Basically, I said to BamBam about what Rachel had said about series four being the most gruelling for her physically, and then I asked her how scared he was choreographing fights for a pregnant woman... and he told me he was absolutely terrified. Rachel told him she was pregnant when they were rehearsing for Missing, and he was the first of them to know. She took him to one side, saying 'I need to tell you something' and he had jokingly said 'what are you pregnant?' and she was like 'yeah...' ... and then he started crying at the mere thought of what he was about to put her through! And he took each stuntman to the side personally and told them that if they hurt her he'd kill them. Or something like that. Bless him.
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

awwwwwwwww Kitty

DG piccie spam
                          Spoiler:

Great caps Linda... and lol for Major Hottie!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
                            Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic Jan., Round Robin Fic Feb., Round Robin Fic Mar.

Round Robin Fic April Parts 1-4, Part 5

CazzBlade

Possessive

Doxymom

Whenever, Wherever

Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Gator101:

Jealous

Tormented Rated T - Mature

JT4Life

What is Love Chapter 1-4

Planet TV

A Wish Yet to Come

DNA Snatchers

Teyla Snatchers (sequel to DNA Snatchers)

Seldear

Eurydice Passing

Teal'c Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:

Lost and Wounded Mature readers only

Tielan Nexus

YappiChick

Enlist

Encourage

The Chocolate Cake Caper

The Bachelor's Party

Talent Show

Java Joust

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess-Ancient Baby Maker
                            Chapter 18 Impala in the Park

The Colonel's Niece Chapter 8

Gator Tainted Survival ( updated- 3.27) (Mature readers only)

Hope
                            Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
                            One Moment In Time Chapter 5

LandJrule Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

MrsB Dark Planet: Chapter 2

Ruby Atlantis Lake: Chapter 3, Chapter 4

Scifan Our Time: Chapter 11

TeyiliaThe Ascension War Part 2 New Birth Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan Chapter 4

DevineM27 -The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships

Teal'c2006
                            SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                            Mature Readers Only

Cold Shower Alert!!!
                            Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator101 Promises to Return

Want

Heist (updated- 3.27)

RubyCaspar Pretend

Wedjatqi Need of Body and Soul (Chapter 11, updated)

Atlantis Olympics (Chapter 7 updated)

Fic Recs

By Camy

By Elf(Rononzel)

By Gator 101

By Gator 101

By jtjaforever

Tons of Fic Rec:
                            Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, Post 5, Post 6 Some material are for mature readers only.

By CazzBlade

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                            Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                            I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator: Meredith?

Starg8fan: Severed Ties

Teyilia: Vierna's Redemption Mature Readers Only

Teyilia SGA Lightsaber Story

April's Birthday Fics

BlueAlien's:

By TeylaFan: Conversion, Phantoms

By Scifan: Frustration

By Ruby: Dare
                            Battle Prompts

Fics and list

Rarepairing Fic Battle

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This can't be happening....Tell me it can't be happening.......I'm gonna wake up in a minute,right??? RIGHT???

This was all a bad dream,wasn't it??

I hate soaps.........I HATE SOAPS!!!!

Good god we're gonna be emotionally drained...Between Atlantis and New York there's gonna be nothing left!!

yeah sorry... but I wish it were just a bad nightmare but no such luck..
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              the worst thing happened..what we all were dreading over at the forum.. actually we dreaded it since we saw the promo,, the advertised the hell out of it thinking it was shocking and would bring in more ratings..of new viewers..no such luck their rating score that came out today was one of their lowest..

I hate soaps too.. and this sure took it to heart.. I want to gag at that scene where they throw the best thing away.. I never thought I would come as far as disliking Danny.. but after that.. they have a long road ahead of them for pulling of for me to like him again.. I wonder what Carmine thinks of what they have done to his character..
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks - I might write a second part - I almost didn't end it there as it was...

Oh puh-lease - just put your food outside to keep it cold!

And you should be ashamed for not getting the reference. I could so totally see it in my head lol!

And the question... well like EG said it wasn't new, it was just a story.

Basically, I said to BamBam about what Rachel had said about series four being the most gruelling for her physically, and then I asked her how scared he was choreographing fights for a pregnant woman... and he told me he was absolutely terrified. Rachel told him she was pregnant when they were rehearsing for Missing, and he was the first of them to know. She took him to one side, saying 'I need to tell you something' and he had jokingly said 'what are you pregnant?' and she was like 'yeah...' ... and then he started crying at the mere thought of what he was about to put her through! And he took each stuntman to the side personally and told them that if they hurt her he'd kill them. Or something like that. Bless him.
                                Well it is cold enough outside

I am so ashamed for not seeing it,the amount of times i've watched that ep i should have seen it *hangs head in shame*

Oh yeah i remember that.....So not new news then....awwwwwwwwwwww ain't he such a sweetheart!!

Great caps Linda... and lol for Major Hottie!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                mm mm mm yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X