Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    oh! thats certainly happy-dance worthy! *joins*
    Glad it's keeping you all fuzzy and warm.

I obviously haven't been pulling my weight recently.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by jia
      I would like to see someting happen between John and Teyla
      Hello jia!

Welcome to the Shepmagan Shippy madness of our thread!

You and me both!!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        Hello jia!

Welcome to the Shepmagan Shippy madness of our thread!

You and me both!!
        Wow, I forgot how fun being fanatic in front of others could be! SHEP/TEYLA FOREVER! (just cuz I like the smilies)

Comment

Who me? a fanatic?

No....never...*tries to shove John/Teyla posters, mugs, hats, glasses, pajamas under bed so no one can see them*

Fan since episode one...

Fanatic since October...when I joined Gateworld...see what this thread does to a person!

Comment

Always remember, Fanatics=good only armed fanatics=bad. Right Sheppard and Teyla? (Shep, that P90 might give the wrong impression, Teyla, put the sticks DOWN.)

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
              Yes she did...but thanks for stopping by...

Do our girls get to kick Shep's butt enough?
              I think so, poor Shep's suppose to get whumped this episode.

Comment

Always remember, Fanatics=good only armed fanatics=bad. Right Sheppard and Teyla? (Shep, that P90 might give the wrong impression, Teyla, put the sticks DOWN.)
                AG takes her supply of signed by Shep P-90's and locks them away in a cupboard...collects her authentic Teyla Fighting rods and puts them in a chest and deadbolts the lock...

Okay...we are all happy shippers who live in harmony!

Shep...no you can't have your P-90 back...see the sign at the door of the thread:

"Please leave all weapons in basket by door. Thank You!"

Comment

Ah Shep-whumping...can't go wrong with that in my book! It's soooo good to be back guys -- too bad there aren't more spoilers for TLG posted yet. Gotta keep an eye out!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                    I think so, poor Shep's suppose to get whumped this episode.
                    'Poor?'

Tough love baby!

Someone needs to whip Shep into shape...Teyla...Weir...Ronon....errrrr....lets get back to shippy happy thoughts!

Comment

Hey, can someone repost a pic of the cave scene from rising? Teyla's literally carrying a torch for Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        More spoilers from the Sparky thread

Spoiler:
                        the famous line where the Halan guy or whatever his name is (the alien inside John) says "he cares about you more than you know" is about John and directed at Teyla and not Weir. The Sparkies reckon it was all to stop himself getting shot by Teyla, but take it how you will
                        Tracy Jane -- this is why I LOVE you! ::hugs her tight:: Take some hot apple cider from me to you and spread the shippy love all around! Glad to hear there was a good mix of ship-ness in this one -- I had a feeling they would do that, but it's nice to hear it from a reputable source.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by jia
                          I would like to see someting happen between John and Teyla
                          Right on! You got it

Comment

Hey guys, I finished a whole round of sigs and icons over the past few days, so here's the link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/snoggingpicard/ (The latest entry has about a dozen)

Here's a sample:

Take whatever you like! There are a few Shep/Teyla ones if that'll perk you up a bit more!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              Hey guys, I finished a whole round of sigs and icons over the past few days, so here's the link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/snoggingpicard/ (The latest entry has about a dozen)

Here's a sample:

Take whatever you like! There are a few Shep/Teyla ones if that'll perk you up a bit more!
                              Oh I love your to protect one...my favorite pic of them...I just may take!

Comment

Hey, can someone repost a pic of the cave scene from rising? Teyla's literally carrying a torch for Shep!
                                What this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X