X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Poor Rodney needs a hug!

Spoiler:

I stay away from "mean" threads...even if people's intentions are discussing the flaws of a character, it typically gets personal. That's why I love this thread!
    Send him my way!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    There isn't any character in SG world that I would specifically bash. Not even Elizabeth - and that's saying something. Though sometimes I do feel like going on to the anti-Weir thread... BUT I don't.
    I know what you mean... I love All my SGA characters. Some more than others but still I wouldn't want them killed off or removed just because I personally don't like them. It's unfair to those who have a different view or love of a character.
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      FYI: Just updated my Livejournal with some pics from Vancouver.

EG's LJ

I haven't met Ruby yet, we should find each other today.

The prop room has Teyla's outfit from Reunion and Shep's space-suit, so cool but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post those here.

Take care, all of you!
      Those pics came out great EG!!!. Sounds like you are having a great time!.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Some Quarantine icons.. Though they didn't turn out the way I wanted..

Spoiler:
      Thanks Ruby!

Two more...
      Spoiler:
      Great icons TeylaFan!, they are beautiful!.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

I just love this scene so much!
      Very nice Wallie Luciana!...i love the light color feel to it!.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hi guys..I"ve been so busy I haven't even been online the past couple of days..I Miss you guys! I'll be on tomorrow night to catch up on things...but I"m saddened cause no one has created anything for the ABC JT CHALLENGE in BEYA!!!!

so, here's the letter A once again, check out the words that have been posted...AND GET GOING AND CREATE SOME WORKS!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/55460.html

You got till tomorrow!
        Hugs! *wink*

On a good note, there are already 65 out of the 100 John and Teyla Kisses Challenge! Commonn guys...we can reach 100 by the end of this coming week...WE CAN DO IT!! THIS IS JT FOR GOODNESS SAKE! *wink*

Also, Gater..and anyone else who has emailed me..I"ll catch up this weekend, promise..I"ve been swamped at work and personal life!

LOVE YOU GUYS!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Hi guys..I"ve been so busy I haven't even been online the past couple of days..I Miss you guys! I'll be on tomorrow night to catch up on things...but I"m saddened cause no one has created anything for the ABC JT CHALLENGE in BEYA!!!!

so, here's the letter A once again, check out the words that have been posted...AND GET GOING AND CREATE SOME WORKS!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/55460.html

You got till tomorrow!
          Hugs! *wink*

On a good note, there are already 65 out of the 100 John and Teyla Kisses Challenge! Commonn guys...we can reach 100 by the end of this coming week...WE CAN DO IT!! THIS IS JT FOR GOODNESS SAKE! *wink*

Also, Gater..and anyone else who has emailed me..I"ll catch up this weekend, promise..I"ve been swamped at work and personal life!

LOVE YOU GUYS!
          Gosh I totally forgot to do those. So much stuff but so little time.
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

OT about the raid
            Spoiler:
            Well, the big meat wagon arrived (also known as 'the boogie bus'), a smaller van and a police car. Out pops the Hamilton Constabulary, ramming rod in hand. Police everywhere. THEN plain clothes police show up in a black Merc van, the dog branch. In total there was seven different cars.

I LOVE IT
            I know its not really but COOL!

Spoiler:
            Hubby and I are trying to decide whether to buy a house Nerve-racking, I tell you...
            Nerve-racking but exciting! Have fun and I hope you don't get too stressed with it!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            sorry I didn't see the text to appear . I love Bryan Adams you are so lucky Will you share pics with me
            Spoiler:
            Of course I will!

I did something else. Until now I didn't do things that I like but it's really amazing all you can do. I have so much fun But now I will try to do better things and not tests I post again so you could all see how you do great work
            Spoiler:
            Nice!

I am never leaving uni. Ever. I am going to do post grads, til they come out my ears!

Then I'll teach at uni.

Yup.
            I found out the other day that my friends brother got 11 A*'s at GSCE, 5 A's at A-level, a 1st Class Degree in Law at Cambridge and now at the age of 23 is lecturing at Oxford!

Take age and add in children...and your memory is a goner.

Spoiler:
            My dry erase board is my friend...keeps track of to do lists, bills paid, and allows me to write faces based on my mood which is normally Ha ha
            We have a dry erase board in our kitchen and we're all students! lol

I've never had a short term memory so I hope to God it doesn't get worse when I'm 21

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
            No no CB made a necklace icon and said you said you wanted it.
            Still if you can't remember it....that's okay and just forget you saw this post.
            Nah, Laura didn't specify which ones she wanted so I just said check that she hadn't taken that one

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

I found out the other day that my friends brother got 11 A*'s at GSCE, 5 A's at A-level, a 1st Class Degree in Law at Cambridge and now at the age of 23 is lecturing at Oxford!

We have a dry erase board in our kitchen and we're all students! lol

I've never had a short term memory so I hope to God it doesn't get worse when I'm 21

Wow, your friend's brother must be smart.

I have a dry erase board that I brought with me, but it is still in my closet. We can't damage the walls by hanging stuff and I never got around to putting the command release hooks up to hang it from. Too late now, school will be over in 5 weeks.

Gotta go ladies, talk to you all tomorrow afternoon/evening.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Man you guys have been busy. I have umpty pages to catch up on.

I'll be right back..... I hope.

Comment

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah I was so glad. Besides I ship them since season 1 I don't know why I always liked them and especially EERRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCC (sorry I'm really fan ) but I knew that people prefered Tim Calleigh or later Ryan Calleigh or even Horatio Calleigh so I haven't high hope I was really surprised to see what have come finally in one season they make a step so high I have hope for JT too after all their story is similar for once it's the girl who go with the guy and let the other behind
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Well, for me it was nice to see it happen this season. I have kept up on everyone for awhile and missed alot last season, but I was squeeing big time the other night.

Right, thanks! Cool too
                  Yes,Definately cool.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  OK here you go!......

Story Number One!! Lost & Wounded

Number Two!! Ascension War Part One (Lots-a kisses in here you know it to be true guys! Did I write John right in this story?)

And Last but not Least.....

Number Three!! You Bet Your Life, With Groucho Marx!! (not fluff or whump but something that I wrote for the dang hell of it last summer when i watched 14 episodes of You Bet Your Life on DVD)
                  Sorry I'm so behind on reading fic.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  *lol*

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Okay so a huge Calli & Eric fan then
                  I'm not.. *lol* I don't ship anyone on that show... and I roll my eyes most of the time when H is in the scene...

I don't know now who it was that said if one could look past his weird stuff one might enjoy the show...yeah that might work for most...but my dislike of the show isn't only on the factor of H..but that I haven't since the beginning connected with anyone of the characters..I really don't care what happens with them, who they are friends of, or who they might end up in a relationship with.. I don't really know why...I just I guess since the beginning never really got a team/friend vibe from it.. and I don't know I guess in a way I also feel this is the one of the 3 that goes a little way to much into personal drama or the characters or having silly H scenes I don't really laugh at anything on the show.. I'm not really connected to anyone of them or caring whatever is going on.. I don't think I have evern been on a squee fest for any episodes..or had the feeling..I need to watch that epi right away.. if it's not Calli and either being with Jake (?) and now Eric, Wolf's problems, Boa Vista's personal problems, H and the whole deal with his son and some woman.. talk about pulling me on some soap trip..

Although I'm not having the best of view on JT for the moment.. I've had one other ship to fall back on ,, CSI NY's Danny & Lindsay..however.. after the preview for next week's epi I'm dreading it and I fear I might end up losing my intrest on one of my favorite characters.. I hope to whoever I'm not going to think a**hole everytime I see him on screen after that...*sigh* right now I feel like I'm losing all my ships.. how will I survive the wait for that epi... to get to know if I will still like him or I'll end up wishing him to go to hell...
                  Spoiler:
                  I have to agree that some times I don't get into it. Last year was one of them. I'm not liking this new story of H's exwife or whatever she is. Talk about robbing the cradle. He's one of the Save By the Bell kids.

And CSI NY ep wasn't too bad. I didn't like how the assasin died though. I thoought it was lame. IMHO

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  For those put out by Teyla of s4

Spoiler:

let's hope the Teyla of s5 can bring back the pep to your step and a smile on your face
                  WOW!!!
                  Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Thats really awesome

Thanks its an old one man its been nearly a year since i last did one
                  i also came to post these i made

Nice Job Donna.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                  I made another JT kiss icon hope you all like it
                  Spoiler:
                  Wonderful WL.

Comment

I'm 19 and my memory better not even think of leaving me any time soon, else I'll fail my exams!
                    Ha! Now see, I thought you were in the 21-24 range . . . I'm probably a bad judge of ages.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                      Ha! Now see, I thought you were in the 21-24 range . . . I'm probably a bad judge of ages.
                      Judging ages is difficult When I first met my housemate, now one of my best friends, in halls last year, I thought she was a bit older than the rest of us, who were all 18. I was thinking 20-21 turns out she was 26!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Title: Tormented
                        Summary: He needs to hear her say his name. He needs that reassurance.
                        Characters: John & Teyla
                        Pairing: John/Teyla
                        Rating: T-M

Tormented, John & Teyla, 'Post Season 4'
                        Thanks hun for link. I'll try to read later.
                        I know I keep saying that. RL is crazy right now.

As usual.... YOU ROCK!!!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                        Thanks Sci, I didn't see that post. I'm in seat H12 so only one row in front of her! I'll track her down tomorrow...

Wow, I'm so tired. I think I'm gonna kick back and watch a movie and have an early night. See you all later!
                        NP hun. I hope you get to see her.
                        At least you know what she looks like now.

Wonderful job TF

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Cheers Cabouse!

Double thanx Hope

SQUEEING for you

Well sweet! Thanx for the rec WP

Thanx Mayra

Thanx TF!

I made a couple more if you want either of them

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ng-icon-7a.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ng-icon-7b.jpg

LOVE them, especially the second one!

New ep info...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...s_first_.shtml
                        OH man. She's on a Roll!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post

I just love this scene so much!
                        NIIIIIIICE!

Blue's is on the 9th and JT4L's is on the 20th...I have to ask them what their favorite scenes/episodes are.
                        Oh man!! Blue's the 9th!!! I hope I have time to do something.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                        FYI: Just updated my Livejournal with some pics from Vancouver.

EG's LJ

I haven't met Ruby yet, we should find each other today.

The prop room has Teyla's outfit from Reunion and Shep's space-suit, so cool but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post those here.

Take care, all of you!
                        Thanks for the link EG.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        What, how old did you think I was?

Holy cow!!

Okay, I tried my hand at a couple captions. What do you think?

Take age and add in children...and your memory is a goner.

Spoiler:
                        My dry erase board is my friend...keeps track of to do lists, bills paid, and allows me to write faces based on my mood which is normally Ha ha
                        I should get one. I write something down on paper then I forget where I put it.

G'night
                        Last edited by scifan; 04 April 2008, 05:51 PM.

Comment

A controversial posting but I'm going to say and let the chips fall

Spoiler:
                          I'm one of the few who is not upset, angry, or disappointed in Teyla's being pregnant nor do I think it has ruined Teyla by any means. I think the issue is JM or somebody posted where Season 4 would center around Teyla alot more and she would become darker- right ? And then Rachel got pregnant which prompted sudden script changes and possibly delaying the Teyla character development until Season 5 - right ?
                          This is where the controversary comes in for me - I really enjoy J/T BUT off the show both Joe and Rachel have the right to do whatever they want and if Rachel chose to get pregnant and if TPTB chose to write in it and Rachel is happy then that is okay with me and I'll accept it . TPTB could have simply told Rachel she was fired ( it happens alot ) or wrote around the pregnancy which would have resulted in Teyla being nonexistent completely or hiding behind things which I find very annoying when an actress is pregnant and TPTB try being creative but it looks stupid. I admit I see no chemistry between Teyla and Kanaan but since I do not see Kanaan sticking around long anyway I'll put up with him and just grin and bear it LOL ..
                          I also am one of the few who wants to see the baby in a story arc and not just occassionally or somebody asking Teyla about the baby - sorry but really hate it when a baby is born and it is a big event and then the baby is nonexistent and then suddenly appears years older .UGH !!
                          Who knows what's going to happen in Season 5 but Rachel seems content and I'm just happy for her !!

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                            A controversial posting but I'm going to say and let the chips fall

Spoiler:
                            I'm one of the few who is not upset, angry, or disappointed in Teyla's being pregnant nor do I think it has ruined Teyla by any means. I think the issue is JM or somebody posted where Season 4 would center around Teyla alot more and she would become darker- right ? And then Rachel got pregnant which prompted sudden script changes and possibly delaying the Teyla character development until Season 5 - right ?
                            This is where the controversary comes in for me - I really enjoy J/T BUT off the show both Joe and Rachel have the right to do whatever they want and if Rachel chose to get pregnant and if TPTB chose to write in it and Rachel is happy then that is okay with me and I'll accept it . TPTB could have simply told Rachel she was fired ( it happens alot ) or wrote around the pregnancy which would have resulted in Teyla being nonexistent completely or hiding behind things which I find very annoying when an actress is pregnant and TPTB try being creative but it looks stupid. I admit I see no chemistry between Teyla and Kanaan but since I do not see Kanaan sticking around long anyway I'll put up with him and just grin and bear it LOL ..
                            I also am one of the few who wants to see the baby in a story arc and not just occassionally or somebody asking Teyla about the baby - sorry but really hate it when a baby is born and it is a big event and then the baby is nonexistent and then suddenly appears years older .UGH !!
                            Who knows what's going to happen in Season 5 but Rachel seems content and I'm just happy for her !!

Kimberly
                            Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I admire your optimism and honesty.

You guys are starting to make me feel old But then some of that is my own fault for telling you my age

Either way, I'm sure Sci will argue with me on the age thing
                            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                            &=AWESOME &Forever
                            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

sometimes those Anti-whosis are really funny because they get so mad about things that are actually to be funny anyway so they get so mad about it and have tio rant about whatever it is and what they say makes it kinda laughable, in fact Teyla came in here last night wondering why the hell I was laughing, so I showed her and she couldn't stop laughing either until we were both stunned from Ronon and John so the rest of the city could go to bed.....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Well, for me it was nice to see it happen this season. I have kept up on everyone for awhile and missed alot last season, but I was squeeing big time the other night.

Yes,Definately cool.

Sorry I'm so behind on reading fic.

Spoiler:
                                I have to agree that some times I don't get into it. Last year was one of them. I'm not liking this new story of H's exwife or whatever she is. Talk about robbing the cradle. He's one of the Save By the Bell kids.

And CSI NY ep wasn't too bad. I didn't like how the assasin died though. I thoought it was lame. IMHO

WOW!!!

Nice Job Donna.

Wonderful WL.
                                Thanks Hun and how is your Dad doing
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X