X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    For those put out by Teyla of s4

Spoiler:

let's hope the Teyla of s5 can bring back the pep to your step and a smile on your face
    Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
    AAAAHHHHHHHH you did that on purpose!!

Awesome
    Thanks!
    Spoiler:
    I didn't actually I hadn't intended it to end that way then I thought... what the hell!
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Title: Tormented
      Summary: He needs to hear her say his name. He needs that reassurance.
      Characters: John & Teyla
      Pairing: John/Teyla
      Rating: T-M

Tormented, John & Teyla, 'Post Season 4'
      I...oh....that...was...the...saddest....thing...ever ...

Spoiler:

yes still crying
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Thanks!
        Spoiler:
        I didn't actually I hadn't intended it to end that way then I thought... what the hell!

Look at what you did to Maff
        Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
        &=AWESOME &Forever
        No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
          Very nice WL!! I love that cap!

Hey, Gator! Long time.

Well my interest is peak!

Maffieg,

Sorry about your computer issues! At least with you writing the scripts we will finally have JT togetherness.

Ok,
          Spoiler:
          I have alot say on that front, but I have leave the office now.

Congratulation to Nina on 10,000.

Cazz,
          Spoiler:
          How is everything on home front?

Nice artwork everyone!!
          Yes and maffney
          Be safe
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
            Cazz,
            Spoiler:
            How is everything on home front?

Spoiler:
            We've got all the locks changed and the insurance is just about sorted Just waiting on getting a replacement electronic key for the car. My brother's week got worse though yesterday when he broke up with his girlfriend He was upset but I could see it coming (and I wouldn't say this to him but I don't think he's over his last girlfriend yet! They were going out for three years ) Anyway things should pick up tomorrow cos he's getting his new car and then on Saturday he's commentating for BBC Radio Sheffield on Sheffield United's match! He's commentated on Doncaster Rover's loads of times but United is a dream come true I'll be at the match and we'll all be there with headphones on listening to the radio, [/rambling] Thanx for asking

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I...oh....that...was...the...saddest....thing...ever ...

Spoiler:

yes still crying
              Awk, I'm sorry love. *hugs*

What about what I did to poor John???

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Spoiler:
                We've got all the locks changed and the insurance is just about sorted Just waiting on getting a replacement electronic key for the car. My brother's week got worse though yesterday when he broke up with his girlfriend He was upset but I could see it coming (and I wouldn't say this to him but I don't think he's over his last girlfriend yet! They were going out for three years ) Anyway things should pick up tomorrow cos he's getting his new car and then on Saturday he's commentating for BBC Radio Sheffield on Sheffield United's match! He's commentated on Doncaster Rover's loads of times but United is a dream come true I'll be at the match and we'll all be there with headphones on listening to the radio, [/rambling] Thanx for asking

Lol, I loved your [/rambling]

Comment

Title: Tormented
                  Summary: He needs to hear her say his name. He needs that reassurance.
                  Characters: John & Teyla
                  Pairing: John/Teyla
                  Rating: T-M

Tormented, John & Teyla, 'Post Season 4'
                  Left you a comment!

Comment

Thanks!
                    Spoiler:
                    You're just an evil evil girl. I left you a comment - it was beautiful. But evil.

Slightly OT about convention:
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, just had Dan Shea (Sgt Siler) and David Palfrey (Anubis and Sokaar), and then a trivia competition, and I won a prize! The audience were asking the panel questions, and they couldn't answer the first one, and so the opened it up to the room and I got it right! And I have my JT obsession to thank for it - the question was 'in what episode did John first wear his wristbands?' and I said Hot Zone because the JT sparring scene is practically burned onto my eyeballs, and I know he wears wristbands in that lol!

So yeah, I picked out a signed photo of Robert Picardo.

Anyways, the auction is going on at the moment. I didn't want to be there for that because there's no way I could afford to buy anything! But the first two guests were great - Dan Shea is insane!
                    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Left you a comment!

Hee hee I gots it Thanks.
                      Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      You're just an evil evil girl. I left you a comment - it was beautiful. But evil.

Spoiler:
                      Well, just had Dan Shea (Sgt Siler) and David Palfrey (Anubis and Sokaar), and then a trivia competition, and I won a prize! The audience were asking the panel questions, and they couldn't answer the first one, and so the opened it up to the room and I got it right! And I have my JT obsession to thank for it - the question was 'in what episode did John first wear his wristbands?' and I said Hot Zone because the JT sparring scene is practically burned onto my eyeballs, and I know he wears wristbands in that lol!

Anyways, the auction is going on at the moment. I didn't want to be there for that because there's no way I could afford to buy anything! But the first two guests were great - Dan Shea is insane!
                      I'm evil??? Imagine bragging to us poor wee folks who're not in Vancouver...

I am SOOOOOO jealous. I love it! I'm excited for you! HAHA.

Comment

Spoiler:

See being a JTer has it's advantages

Good Job Ruby, did you hook up with EG yet?

and thanks for keeping us informed
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Hee hee I gots it Thanks.

I'm evil??? Imagine bragging to us poor wee folks who're not in Vancouver...

I am SOOOOOO jealous. I love it! I'm excited for you! HAHA.
                          LOL sorry... except not really...

Ooh I forgot to say - CONGRATS to all the authors nominated in the JT awards, and THANKS to whoever nominated me! I looked on the site yesterday in a room filled with about twenty random backpackers. I got some strange looks when I squeed...

sigpic

Comment

See being a JTer has it's advantages

Good Job Ruby, did you hook up with EG yet?

and thanks for keeping us informed
                            Yes, yes it does! Nope, haven't seen her yet!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Hey Ruby!!!

Congrats on your prize! We're all very proud

Comment

Aww thanks cabouse hun

Now Laura

yes yes
                                Spoiler:
                                look at me Laura*shakes fist in the air*, I'm an emotional wreck because of Tormented(not that I didn't love it) but now you got to send chocolates , ice cream, a new car and a really chipper JT fic...ok just kidding but if you still want to send them . I will never say no.
                                Spoiler:
                                Maffieg

Comment

Working...
                                X