• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx Sci

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ahhhh!!!!!!!!
    I haven't as good as you.
    Gotta do that later too.
    I've done most of my artwork noms and the episode ones but I don't know where to start on the pics

Well done Maff!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
      Hey, Maffieg!!

Yeah, it has been a long time. How are you??
      Spoiler:
      Recovering from a nasty bug and RL stuff but I believe you have to put a smiley on all your bad days no matter what Glad to see you btw
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

Happy Tuesday JTers!
        As usual, I've fallen behind on the thread again. Is there a link to all the RR parts that have been written yet?

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Rachel has updated her site and theres a lovely Pic of Her and Caden he is so Cute http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp
        Awwwww!!
        Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
          Spoiler:
          Recovering from a nasty bug and RL stuff but I believe you have to put a smiley on all your bad days no matter what Glad to see you btw
          Spoiler:
          I am sorry to hear that. In our office a couple of the girls came down with some nasty bugs as well. I have been lucky in that aspect. But the RL stuff, has got me busy and running around. I believe that as well. Glad to see you too!! Hopefully, it won't be months the next time. Take care girl!
          sigpic
          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
            Happy Tuesday JTers!
            As usual, I've fallen behind on the thread again. Is there a link to all the RR parts that have been written yet?

Awwwww!!
            Most are up here...
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              Spoiler:
              I am sorry to hear that. In our office a couple of the girls came down with some nasty bugs as well. I have been lucky in that aspect. But the RL stuff, has got me busy and running around. I believe that as well. Glad to see you too!! Hopefully, it won't be months the next time. Take care girl!
              Sure thing!
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

now, now sci don't influence them
                Spoiler:
                you know if they want to write about JT's night together and go into details, it is completely up to them.
                Do I get to write another part or was I just filling in?

Great update Cazz - loving Rodney!

Oh and OT for Cazz -
                Spoiler:
                did you see the news about tomorrow? Ferdinand is Captain. FERDINAND. I CAN'T STAND Rio Ferdinand!!!
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Awesome update Cazz!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    You're after MrsB Or so it says on YC's site.
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Both Sci and Elf have been after that! and they did a great job , just read them myself

So its me next , thanx for the hint in the whump thread Sci

Here ya go then...

Round Robin Part 20

Spoiler:
                      Teyla pulled the prone form of Colonel Sheppard as far as she could. At least he was no longer in pain; he looked so peaceful and perfect.

She heard pounding footsteps approaching from behind her and turned to see Carson, Ronon and Rodney running with a gurney between them.

Carson put a reassuring hand on Teyla’s arm, “Are you alright love?” He asked.

She nodded and looked down at the Colonel, he had placed his faith in her, and she hoped for both their sakes that it was placed correctly.

“Don’t worry lass, we’ll take good care of him. Of both of you.” Carsen said as Ronon picked the Colonel up and placed him on the gurney.

Teyla grabbed hold of John’s hand as the three men pushed the gurney back to the infirmary.

Dr Weir was waiting for their return. She smiled warmly at Teyla on her arrival, and Teyla could see the concern in her eyes, these people truly did care, everything they had done had been for the good of them both. She knew at that moment that whatever happened in the meantime, they were going to be okay in the long run. She was lucky to have people who cared this much for her but she was even luckier to have John in her life. The memories flooded back on a wave of calm that filled her with warmth. Memories of her life on Athos, of her people, of her family here on Atlantis and of her love for one man. The one person that meant most to her in the world, that protected her even when it was unnecessary, that laughed with her, and at her, that loved her unconditionally.

She felt like hugging them all; Elizabeth, Rodney, Carsen, Ronon. She was where she belonged.

“Is he alright?” Elizabeth asked.

“He passed out as the pain overtook him, Elizabeth, he is better now than he was when he was conscious.” Elizabeth could tell immediately that something was different, there was warmth in Teyla’s voice that had been lost, and she was pretty sure that was the first time she had called her Elizabeth since this whole debarkle began. She looked at the Athosian enquiringly.

Teyla smiled wholeheartedly and looked around at them all, “Yes, I remember and,” her smile faltered, “I am sorry for anything…”

She was prevented from saying anything further as Rodney wrapped her in a great big hug.

“Thank God!” Rodney squealed. “I’ve already broken you two in, I haven't the time or the effort to do it again.”

He let go of her and Teyla’s attention was dragged back to John.

He had regained consciousness and was screaming in pain. His hands grabbed hold of his head as his body fought for control of his mind. Carsen approached cautiously as John squirmed in the bed. Teyla rushed to his side, “John look at me, open your eyes and look.” She demanded in desperation.

John could hear her though the pain, he grabbed hold of that beautiful voice and used it to pry his eyelids apart. He let the light in but quickly shut it off as another wave of agony breached his mind.

Carsen tried holding him down to stop him from further hurting himself. The job became somewhat easier when Ronon assisted. Ronon looked up at the doctor, “I said you should of let me stun him.”

Great work on the new part...

Spoiler:
                      Poor John ,,it seems worse for him. Teyla remembers everything, that is good.
                      for Rodney, broken them in... for what..shouldn't it be the other way around, I'm sure he had to learn way more of being on John's team hehe.. anyway.. and then Ronon with him wanting to stun John. I have a feeling he likes it way to much
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh and OT for Cazz -
                        Spoiler:
                        did you see the news about tomorrow? Ferdinand is Captain. FERDINAND. I CAN'T STAND Rio Ferdinand!!!

huh...it's sez MrsB is next!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        You're after MrsB Or so it says on YC's site.
                        See...
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

later all, lunchtime

but here's a little bitty icon

Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Oh and OT for Cazz -
                            Spoiler:
                            Thanx Ruby and yep I saw

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm not a big fan of Rio's either BUT I don't mind Capello experimenting with the captaincy; Terry's been a jerk lately! I'd go with Gerrard, he's the captain of his club (which Rio is not! another reason I hope this is a one off), he's the first name on the team sheet, he's responsible (I think) and he's talkative, so he won't be afraid to have a go at the other players. They were suggesting he should have given it to Beckham seen as its his hundreth cap but as much as I love Becks (gotta start tomorrow ) he's not going to be around much longer and he retired from the captaincy, bit daft to give it him back!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Awesome update Cazz!!!!
                            Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Great work on the new part...
                            Thanx MrsB and Nina!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

later all, lunchtime

but here's a little bitty icon

Great icon Maf!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Thanx Ruby and yep I saw

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm not a big fan of Rio's either BUT I don't mind Capello experimenting with the captaincy; Terry's been a jerk lately! I'd go with Gerrard, he's the captain of his club (which Rio is not! another reason I hope this is a one off), he's the first name on the team sheet, he's responsible (I think) and he's talkative, so he won't be afraid to have a go at the other players. They were suggesting he should have given it to Beckham seen as its his hundreth cap but as much as I love Becks (gotta start tomorrow ) he's not going to be around much longer and he retired from the captaincy, bit daft to give it him back!

Thanx MrsB and Nina!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I just don't like him as a player - I think he's useless and lazy. I like John Terry, I love Beckham but understand what you mean about giving him the captaincy - he retired from it, and that's fair enough. Gerard... well, I think he's a wonderful club player, but he never has the same level of dedication for England that he does for Liverpool. Maybe him having the captaincy would change that. I really hope Capello is just experimenting though, coz Rio as captain all the time is a BIG no no for me!
                                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X