No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well this kinda goes with what we have been discussing in the shep whumping thread.. but i want shep to finally break down and teyla to find him THAT would be gold

wouldn't have to be overly shippy, just one person concerned for another... but it could be shippy if we want it to!!

other than that, just what Warrior said! edit: and angelique too!! ya beat me to the post

Comment

Yes, What Warrior said would be great!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        could i get an exact link for that 5min clip??

5mins! dang 45.2 Kbps dial up!

Comment

I think Sheppard showing Teyla round Earth would be grand - also be good if she met Teal'c as they both are aliens who have joined the team for the good of their people.

Teyla now knows she will enjoy Earth - what with all those clothes she can buy. I wonder in "Home" how did she buy those clothes - wonder if Sheppard gave her money and why didn't he go with her, you can imagine Teyla coming out of the dressing room and asking John does this look nice on me etc. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
            I think Sheppard showing Teyla round Earth would be grand - also be good if she met Teal'c as they both are aliens who have joined the team for the good of their people.

Teyla now knows she will enjoy Earth - what with all those clothes she can buy. I wonder in "Home" how did she buy those clothes - wonder if Sheppard gave her money and why didn't he go with her, you can imagine Teyla coming out of the dressing room and asking John does this look nice on me etc. ;-)
            LOL, that would be funny. Someone should write a fic about that! That was probably what clued him in, money coming out of nowhere!

That's just what I was thinking when I wrote that, Teyla meeting Teal'c.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I wonder if Teyla tasted that beer as John remembered it ya know having no reference of her own.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                I wonder if Teyla tasted that beer as John remembered it ya know having no reference of her own.
                She has tasted moonshine though.

Comment

5mins! dang 45.2 Kbps dial up!
                  Aaaawww ((((gatelover)))) (Shippers are a friendly bunch )
                  The clip for the SG-1's "Threads" was 16 min

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                    Aaaawww ((((gatelover)))) (Shippers are a friendly bunch )
                    The clip for the SG-1's "Threads" was 16 min
                    *flatlines*

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                      She has tasted moonshine though.
                      well i've never tried either but I don't imagine they taste alike.

Comment

well i've never tried either but I don't imagine they taste alike.
                        Probably not. She probably tasted it as he remembered it, like you said.

Are you catching up on the posts? I wan't to know if you agreed with me(I'm sure you did though )

Comment

wow... *try to catch up*

16 min thread clip!! poor gatelover on dial-up!!

yes... i think she tasted beer as he liked it... maybe that's why she liked it so much... lol...

and yeah, if would be fun if they ACTUALLY go back to earth to show her ACTUALLY shopping

Comment

One episode idea is that they all degress in age and end up being teenagers etc.
                            Sheppard and Teyla at prom! ;-)

I get to watch "The Seige: Part I" on Tuesday, can't wait. Wonder if any Shepmagen action in that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              wow... *try to catch up*
                              Yes, when all 4 of us are on at the same time we get chatty .

16 min thread clip!! poor gatelover on dial-up!!
                              Well, it was a 90 min episode.

yes... i think she tasted beer as he liked it... maybe that's why she liked it so much... lol...
                              lol, could be.

and yeah, if would be fun if they ACTUALLY go back to earth to show her ACTUALLY shopping
                              She sure seemed to love the mall.

Comment

One episode idea is that they all degress in age and end up being teenagers etc.
                                Sheppard and Teyla at prom! ;-)

I get to watch "The Seige: Part I" on Tuesday, can't wait. Wonder if any Shepmagen action in that episode.
                                LOL, I read a fic like that only Shepp was 10, Teyla was 8, McKay was 9 and Ford was 6. Shepp was the only one that remember anything though. LOL, McKay was hiding in the closet yelling for his teddy bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X