No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

melpomene]Hello, like, Ritter might come by later! I know he's busy, but if he does take the trouble to wade through all the tears and estrogen-laced rants against men we want him to know how we feel about him!
    Don't take that tone with me, young lady...I still have the pants in this thread...
    "kay, That's it..you wanna be a wise girl..okay...let me bring you down that high horse ......

STEVE...STEVE....C'm here....

*goes off to look for Steve*
    sigpic

Comment

Teyla's very assertive, she knows what she wants, and she does what need to be done to get it.

Sheppard the same way. Could they be more perfect for each other.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        Teyla's very assertive, she knows what she wants, and she does what need to be done to get it.

Sheppard the same way. Could they be more perfect for each other.
        They both are willing to work for what they want and what they believe in, but never sacrifice the safety, wellbeing, and feelings of those around them to do it. They have very similar ideas on what is right and wrong and what actions are justified in obtaining those things. Yes...very, very compatible. Lovely shippiness.

Plus they stick-fight. Always a good thing!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Don't take that tone with me, young lady...I still have the pants in this thread...
          "kay, That's it..you wanna be a wise girl..okay...let me bring you down that high horse ......

STEVE...STEVE....C'm here....

*goes off to look for Steve*

Oh don't pull that "Steve" stuff with me. I may worship you but that doesn't mean you can punish me!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
            Warning came a little late, but it was worth it....

You're a strong woman, and i'll throw in with the rest of the girls and say, we're here for you, and this goes for all of you guys, anytime, about anything, i'm here. I think if we stick together we'll be fine.

I'm liking this Teyla's guide to Self Defense....
            Strong.... not heard that word used to describe me before. It sounds slightly odd for me to hear "strong woman" I think of myself as this frightened little girl.

But thanks all of you. You're all soo soooo sooooo great. I can't believe how nice you've been.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*Camy comes stomping her feet with someone right behind her*

Couldn't find Steve...so I brought...um...*looks at the person behind her*
              What do you call yourself when you are like this, John?

Johniratus-bug
              Now, what is going on here?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Oh don't pull that "Steve" stuff with me. I may worship you but that doesn't mean you can punish me!
                Now, now, Ladies. Steve's gone off to prepare my bath for me. Why don't we all try getting along? Worshipping me for a change, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                  They both are willing to work for what they want and what they believe in, but never sacrifice the safety, wellbeing, and feelings of those around them to do it. They have very similar ideas on what is right and wrong and what actions are justified in obtaining those things. Yes...very, very compatible. Lovely shippiness.

Plus they stick-fight. Always a good thing!
                  Hear hear! Speaking of our favorite couple, I proposed something last night and I didn't see that anyone replied so, I'll ask again. I was thinking that maybe, after I finish 'You and Me' I'll take a shot at 'Remember When it Rained' by Josh Groban. Is anyone in favor?

Comment

*Camy comes stomping her feet with someone right behind her*

Couldn't find Steve...so I brought...um...*looks at the person behind her*
                    What do you call yourself when you are like this, John?

Johniratus-bug
                    Now, what is going on here?
                    Ah. This could mean trouble.

Comment

Hear hear! Speaking of our favorite couple, I proposed something last night and I didn't see that anyone replied so, I'll ask again. I was thinking that maybe, after I finish 'You and Me' I'll take a shot at 'Remember When it Rained' by Josh Groban. Is anyone in favor?
                      Hand raised and says aye.

Comment

OH, WHY YOU LITTLE...

Now it's the calvary!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Strong.... not heard that word used to describe me before. It sounds slightly odd for me to hear "strong woman" I think of myself as this frightened little girl.
                          ::huggles TJ yet again:: We all get scared sometimes, and heaven knows you've had plenty of reasons to be afraid. But I promise from the bottom of my heart that you won't always feel so frightened. Things will get better -- you're too lovely of a person for them NOT to.

But thanks all of you. You're all soo soooo sooooo great. I can't believe how nice you've been.
                          You'd better get used to it! Don't expect anything less than kindness from this thead -- especially not when we're talking to Princess TJ!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Now, now, Ladies. Steve's gone off to prepare my bath for me. Why don't we all try getting along? Worshipping me for a change, perhaps?
                            You're so right TJ! Anyway I don't know what Camy thinks John's going to do, we all know he's looking for Teyla to give her one last farewell...*sniffle*

Comment

Josh Groban?!? SQUEE!! Double-aye for me, and I'm looking forward to it Mel!

Comment

OH, WHY YOU LITTLE...

Now it's the calvary!
                                Who are you talking to now? Me?? :s

Comment

Working...
                                X