John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWarrior
    During that scene and he speaks to her I am sure he looks up at her - but he would only get a view of her breast as she has in the headlock.

Wonder if he likes having these practice fights with Teyla - I know I would. :-)
    LOL!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Thats the image - I love his face. It's like "Hey, how did I get here, hmm, I don't mind being here!" :-)

Comment

Thats the image - I love his face. It's like "Hey, how did I get here, hmm, I don't mind being here!" :-)
        lol, yes. I like the look she gives him after the "If this where are real fight I would have shot you by now." line, and she rolls her eyes then shoves him down lol!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          lol, yes. I like the look she gives him after the "If this where are real fight I would have shot you by now." line, and she rolls her eyes then shoves him down lol!
          I think that scene is quality, I mean they look like they enjoying themselves etc. I wish Sheppard wasn't allowed of the gym, but had to be locked in a room with Teyla. Wonder what they would have talked about all that time.

Tayla's face is great - its like yeh right Major you would have shot me have this and then flips him over. Well just say in another fight
          Spoiler:
          Sheppard is the one flipping Tayla over and kinda hurting her

Comment

that's in
            Spoiler:
            the gift, isn't it?? i have some caps of shep flipping her over!! and i coulda sworn they were from the gift... and teyla can work wraith tech!! and read minds!! AWESOME!! i REALLY can't wait for the end of this season!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              that's in
              Spoiler:
              the gift, isn't it?? i have some caps of shep flipping her over!! and i coulda sworn they were from the gift... and teyla can work wraith tech!! and read minds!! AWESOME!! i REALLY can't wait for the end of this season!!!
              Yep Its the episode called
              Spoiler:
              The Gift
              where Teyla is flipped by Sheppard, I have seen some captures.

Can't wait till I get my Atlantis DVD's - I'll make loadsa captures of every scene with Teyla and Sheppard together.

Comment

sweet!! i wish i could make caps... but alas, i can't...

can't wait for the gift!!!

Comment

that's in
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes, that's the Gift. BTW you can D/L that scene at
                  www.scifigate.net It's a 5 min clip of the episode.

But after the end of the season we have to wait 3 months on what happened after The Seige.

Comment

could i get an exact link for that 5min clip??

Comment

I have The Gift clip - dunno if I can take captures from it as well as I can on PowerDVD for my DVDs.

Filming starts on Monday - I wonder what type of episodes will appear in Season 2 of Atlantis - any good episodes for Sheppard and Teyla, hope there is and I hope we get to see more of their friendship or more than friendship being shown in a few episodes.

Comment

I could send it you or upload it onto yousendit.com for download.

Comment

Sure:
                          The Gift clip

Just click "The Gift"

Comment

I have The Gift clip - dunno if I can take captures from it as well as I can on PowerDVD for my DVDs.

Filming starts on Monday - I wonder what type of episodes will appear in Season 2 of Atlantis - any good episodes for Sheppard and Teyla, hope there is and I hope we get to see more of their friendship or more than friendship being shown in a few episodes.
                            I have all the clips there, just use Windows Movie Maker.
                            Can't wait for the Spoiler to start coming out for season 2!

Comment

All my clips open in Real Player - as I get ACE quality.

I am surprised no spoilers have been released or anything - I mean usually by now we would know about more than just one episode but at least four.

Maybe they are trying to remain tight liped about the storylines.

Now for Tayla and Sheppard I would like to see:

an episode devoted to Sheppard - possible he gets injured or trapped and we see Tayla concerned for his well being.

an episode devoted to Teyla and her
                              Spoiler:
                              Wraith Abilitys
                              and again plenty of Sheppard and Teyla interaction.

Loads of Teyla and Sheppard scenes - more fighting scenes - and a possible scene where they are trapped together which sounds like a small part of
                              Spoiler:
                              The Runner

What would you all like for Season 2 of Atlantis regarding Shepmagen?

Comment

Loads of Teyla and Sheppard scenes - more fighting scenes - and a possible scene where they are trapped together which sounds like a small part of
                                Spoiler:
                                The Runner

What would you all like for Season 2 of Atlantis regarding Shepmagen?
                                A kinda Solitudes thing huh?
                                We haven't even got any spoiler for SG1 yet have we?

I wan't a lot more about Teyla!

We'll probably get some more stick fighting she is training.

I wan't to see Shep show Teyla around Earth for real.

That's all I have right now, Emily what about you?

Comment

Working...
                                X