Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Round Robin Part 9, Baby!

It got a little long. I hope I didn't ramble...
    Spoiler:
    How do we even know if it is the same parasite that the off-worlder encountered? Rodney countered back at Ronon.

We don't, Rodney, Carson said, but atleast that is something to go on. As right now, we've got nothing else to work with besides what the big mon gave us.

That is not good enough, I refuse to believe that this is just some parasite that causes amnesia and eats away at your brain ultimately causing death without something else underlying it. Rodney snapped back at Carson.

Ronon grunted and started to grab Mckay when Elizabeth stepped in between them. Boys! Please! I know that we are all understandably upset to what is going on with Sheppard and Teyla, but, as right now, we've got no control with what is happening. Carson, do whatever it takes to discover what is going on.

We were all on the same mission. What I don't understand is why only Sheppard and Teyla? This profound statement was made by Ronon. You've got a point there 'Big Mon' neither you or Rodney are showing symptoms at all? Beckett asked Did you get separated at any time from each other while you were exploring the site?
    Well, Sheppard was with me and Teyla was with Mckay, Ronon supplied.
    We did experience a glitch in the lifesign detector and my tablet went down for about 20 minutes it could have been longer. We were in total darkness and also lost all radio contact at that time. When I was able to get everything back up Teyla was still with me. What about you Ronon? Sheppard was still with me.

Okay, we have atleast a 20- 25 minute missing time that you or Rodney can account for due to system glitches, Weir put in. During that time after you were able to get the equipment bach up and running did Colonel Sheppard and Teyla start displaying any peculiar behavioral patterns, anything? Beckett, chimed in with what about any complaining of the headaches and nausia then?

No, Rodney said. I saw Teyla grab her stomach a few times as if she was not feeling well, Ronon added. That was it though. Nothing out of the ordinary.

But, come to think of it, though, Teyla did say a that she felt the presence of the Wraith, but, when she tried to verify that it was for sure, she couldn't sense anything. It was almost like she was in a daze.

Sheppard said something about it being a test, but, it was too incoherent to understand. And, by the time, we back to Atlantis, they were both already experiencing memory loss.

Well, that gives me a little more to work with, I am going to do full body scans of them both again and bloodwork to rule out any type of chemically indused memory loss. If we don't, we are going to loose both them, I'm afraid. What I suggest now for all of you is to go and try to get something to eat and some rest. It is going to be a long night.

No! Both Rodney and Ronon responded exclaimed together.
    Ok, suit yourselves, but, the results of the test are not going to be available until later tonight. Carson, stated. We will wait, whatever it takes.

I am going to cancel all off world gate travel until will find out what is causing this, Eliabeth said. We do not want whatever it is to become city wide. I want this contained.

Carson came to back over to both John and Teyla's besides over 14 hours later. There Rodney and Ronon still slept in chair against the wall by them. He paged Dr. Weir to come to the infirmary immediately.

The test results are in, I wanted you all to hear them before we let Colonel Sheppard and Teyla know what it going on. The parasite that is present in both of them have about a 20% make up of Wraith DNA in each them and it seems to be growing and expanding the longer we wait to figure out how to remove the parasites from their heads. However, what is very peculiar about this whole thing is that Teyla's test results show that she is pregnant. So, I ran some more tests on both Colonel Sheppard and Teyla and the tests were conclusive. Colonel Sheppard is the father.

How is that possible? She said she couldn't sense the Wraith presence after we got the equipment online. How can she be pregnant? What is going on? Rodney couldn't believe what he was hearing. Ronon was just as concerned if not more than Rodney.

Are you sure doctor? Yes, I am Dr. Weir. I ran the test 3 times to be absolutely certain.
    Great job Elfie! Loved it
    Spoiler:
    One tip.. maybe you could use "..." when someone's talking. Just to make it more clear..
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:
      How do we even know if it is the same parasite that the off-worlder encountered? Rodney countered back at Ronon.

We don't, Rodney, Carson said, but atleast that is something to go on. As right now, we've got nothing else to work with besides what the big mon gave us.

That is not good enough, I refuse to believe that this is just some parasite that causes amnesia and eats away at your brain ultimately causing death without something else underlying it. Rodney snapped back at Carson.

Ronon grunted and started to grab Mckay when Elizabeth stepped in between them. Boys! Please! I know that we are all understandably upset to what is going on with Sheppard and Teyla, but, as right now, we've got no control with what is happening. Carson, do whatever it takes to discover what is going on.

We were all on the same mission. What I don't understand is why only Sheppard and Teyla? This profound statement was made by Ronon. You've got a point there 'Big Mon' neither you or Rodney are showing symptoms at all? Beckett asked Did you get separated at any time from each other while you were exploring the site?
      We did experience a glitch in the lifesign detector and my tablet went down for about 20 minutes it could have been longer. We were in total darkness and also lost all radio contact at that time. When I was able to get everything back up Teyla was still with me. What about you Ronon? Sheppard was still with me.

Okay, we have atleast a 20- 25 minute missing time that you or Rodney can account for due to system glitches, Weir put in. During that time after you were able to get the equipment bach up and running did Colonel Sheppard and Teyla start displaying any peculiar behavioral patterns, anything? Beckett, chimed in with what about any complaining of the headaches and nausia then?

No, Rodney said. I saw Teyla grab her stomach a few times as if she was not feeling well, Ronon added. That was it though. Nothing out of the ordinary.

But, come to think of it, though, Teyla did say a that she felt the presence of the Wraith, but, when she tried to verify that it was for sure, she couldn't sense anything. It was almost like she was in a daze.

Sheppard said something about it being a test, but, it was too incoherent to understand. And, by the time, we back to Atlantis, they were both already experiencing memory loss.

Well, that gives me a little more to work with, I am going to do full body scans of them both again and bloodwork to rule out any type of chemically indused memory loss. If we don't, we are going to loose both them, I'm afraid. What I suggest now for all of you is to go and try to get something to eat and some rest. It is going to be a long night.

Ok, suit yourselves, but, the results of the test are not going to be available until later tonight. Carson, stated. We will wait, whatever it takes.

I am going to cancel all off world gate travel until will find out what is causing this, Eliabeth said. We do not want whatever it is to become city wide. I want this contained.

Carson came to back over to both John and Teyla's besides over 14 hours later. There Rodney and Ronon still slept in chair against the wall by them. He paged Dr. Weir to come to the infirmary immediately.

The test results are in, I wanted you all to hear them before we let Colonel Sheppard and Teyla know what it going on. The parasite that is present in both of them have about a 20% make up of Wraith DNA in each them and it seems to be growing and expanding the longer we wait to figure out how to remove the parasites from their heads. However, what is very peculiar about this whole thing is that Teyla's test results show that she is pregnant. So, I ran some more tests on both Colonel Sheppard and Teyla and the tests were conclusive. Colonel Sheppard is the father.

How is that possible? She said she couldn't sense the Wraith presence after we got the equipment online. How can she be pregnant? What is going on? Rodney couldn't believe what he was hearing. Ronon was just as concerned if not more than Rodney.

Are you sure doctor? Yes, I am Dr. Weir. I ran the test 3 times to be absolutely certain.

Oh very interesting twist....So whos up next,i can't wait to see what happens next!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
        Spoiler:
        They both played a game in that ep to get what they wanted from the other by using flirting etc. That I can see....What bugs the hell out of me is that the two characters and I guess the actors didn't have the type of chemsitry that pulled it off in any positive way. So something of a sexual bantering/flriting ep was totally wasted IMO.

Spoiler:
        Yeah why is it that men in shows are portayed as these hunks (not saying he is not) that no woman can seemingly resist?? I mean they really make women look shallow and only after one thing. WTF??? But on the other hand, I would say that it is often done to make the female lead in the show seem perfect in some way, almost virginal. God forbid a woman on a show have as many trysts as any man and she is a whore. Most woman, this includes Teyla and Sam, come across as these Mary Sue characters and damn them if they have relationships with other men when there is an UST with a main male character.

Well

Spoiler:
        Shep has been labled a manwhore ..but yeah look at the reaction to Keller.. almost kissing a guy and then asking another out for a drink and suddenly she is a slut..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Oh very interesting twist....So whos up next,i can't wait to see what happens next!!!
          CazzBlade's next

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            CazzBlade's next
            coolie......tank you.........Cazz,your up heehee
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Oh I didn't see that coming....
              sigpic

Comment

Great job Elfie! Loved it
                Spoiler:
                One tip.. maybe you could use "..." when someone's talking. Just to make it more clear..
                It was too long to send in a PM, so I said what the heck and posted it. MrsB usually helps me with the grammar stuff. I bite at that.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

It was too long to send in a PM, so I said what the heck and posted it. MrsB usually helps me with the grammar stuff. I bite at that.
                  Don't worry about it,we got the jist of it!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe you could mail it next time, much easier..
                    But it was great Elf! Not that I'm so great at grammar, but I didn't really see any mistakes

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:

Yeah it's really interesting I can't wait to see what will happen. It's great.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:

Wonderful update!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

CazzBlade's next
                        coolie......tank you.........Cazz,your up heehee
                        Darnit! Guess finishing my assignment can wait till tomorrow otherwise it'll be days till the next update

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Well

Spoiler:
                          Shep has been labled a manwhore ..but yeah look at the reaction to Keller.. almost kissing a guy and then asking another out for a drink and suddenly she is a slut..
                          So true !!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:

Awesome work Elflinn
                            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                            &=AWESOME &Forever
                            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Well

Spoiler:
                              Exactly

Spoiler:
                              It is a double edged sword except for women they are whores/sluts and men are seen as heroes to their gender
                              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                              &=AWESOME &Forever
                              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Darnit! Guess finishing my assignment can wait till tomorrow otherwise it'll be days till the next update
                                Well - if it's reeeeally important, we can wait! Or.. at least - I can

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X