Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip

Teyla: What is the matter, John?

Shep: Oh, I'm a little sad because the John and Teyla Dukebox is broken...

Teyla: Can it not be fixed?
    Shep: I suppose it could. Oh, and the pizza ran away with the spoon.
    WHAT!!!!!! BUT WHAT ABOUT THE POOR OLD BROOM?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      AAwwwww. Bye bye, Camy. It was lots and lots of fun.

The Island is good, though.

(((((camy)))))

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
        See, they don't call me Trippy for nuthin'!

A gift, in exchange for forgiveness...
        Sig by Camy

Comment

TRIPPY! You are here...

* Camy yells at her husband..Honey. Wait a minute...I'm coming...I got to...um..um..going to talk to an old buddy from High School*
          sigpic

Comment

B..b.b..b.b...but the broom? *cries helplessly* I tried to make everything right on this thread and the pizza ran away with the spoon.

Comment

Sounds good Camy. I'll PM you and we'll figure something out. Hmmm...discussion topic? Geez, I stink at coming up with something serious to talk about. Okay, don't know if this is particularly shippy, but it has to do with Sheppard. What do you guys think is his situation back on Earth as far as family and connections go considering he didn't visit anyone during "Home", he didn't send a message to anyone in "LFP", and we never see a sendoff during "Rising"? And if he truly doesn't have anyone back home, what effect to you think this would have on a relationship with Teyla? Would he be willing to stay in the Pegasus Galaxy with her?

Best I could do, so feel free to answer it or not, guys.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Shep: What just happened to TJ?
                Teyla: Trippy has crashed the thread, and apparently, the pizza has now run away with the spoon.
                Shep: Awww...that's heartbreaking!
                Last edited by majortrip; 17 December 2005, 06:05 PM.
                Sig by Camy

Comment

B..b.b..b.b...but the broom? *cries helplessly* I tried to make everything right on this thread and the pizza ran away with the spoon.
                  ::huggles:: It'll all be okay Tracy Jane! We all know the real truth -- the broom and pizza eloped and used the spoon as the fall-guy. The pizza's dad would have beaten the stuffing out of that broom, so the spoon was as good a scapegoat as any.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

*Camy runs over to meet up with Trippy, but along the way she trips over SP's dogs...one of them almost bit her...TJ sticks out her foot making poor Camy trip over and gives her a devilish giggle.....John safely catches Camy again...this time lifting her off her feet...AHHHH...she turns around and Cpt. Ritter hands her the hammer....Camy then twirls over to Witchy who grabs the hammer and hits Steve foot since he is coming on to AG again...trying to make his move....Camy winks at Ebony Wolf who is very quiet in the corner of the thread...and finally reaches Trippy who is swaying her big hairdo from side to side but due to all of the hairspray, her hair is intact....finally Camy embraces Trippy...*

How'd you been..Trippy...can't stay long...
                    sigpic

Comment

Now wait a second, my dogs would never try to bite my own mother! Hmph. But yeah, good to see you as always Trippy, even if your visit caused slander toward my four-legged children. Hee!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                        Now wait a second, my dogs would never try to bite my own mother! Hmph. But yeah, good to see you as always Trippy, even if your visit caused slander toward my four-legged children. Hee!
                        Of course they wouldn't..they thought it was Trippy...so that's what happen..you know from a distance...Trippy and I look alike! Big hairdo....you know the whole 80's look...if you blink fast enough...you might miss one of us...
                        sigpic

Comment

Worried Shep.

I'm fine. Came to play after a birthday party.

SP, we've discussed Shep's family situation in the Sheppard Discussion thread, but here goes:

I think John doesn't have/is not close to any family on Earth. His line, "Who would you call" in "Conversion" makes me think that he's pretty much alone in the world. In "Rising" they show everyone but Sheppard saying goodbye to someone, and TPTB chose to show him visiting Ford's family, not his own.
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                            And I'd *never* trip you up.

Oh...wait. Yes I would!

As for you, Trippy. Grrrrrrrr. *breathes deeply* If you sort this mess out, then you're forgiven.

And SP: are you writing Sam and Jack fics? It sure sounds like it.

Comment

Sam and Jack fic? They aren't even around anymore..we all know that Sam is now going to fall for Rodney..but wait...Steve is definetly going to give him a hard time...

She only writes John and Teyla...right, sweetie?
                              sigpic

Comment

And I'd *never* trip you up.

Oh...wait. Yes I would!

As for you, Trippy. Grrrrrrrr. *breathes deeply* If you sort this mess out, then you're forgiven.
                                That's harsh! And Trippy is an excellent mediator, so I'm sure she can smooth anything over!

And SP: are you writing Sam and Jack fics? It sure sounds like it.
                                I'm slow on the uptake occasionally...you're gonna have to explain this one to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X