John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    *sulk* this really is the insult Tracy day, isn't it.
    NO, NO, NO, NO...no insults here...I do love ya...

*backs away from TJ slowly, holds on to Steve's hand*
    sigpic

Comment

Hahahahaha

*TJ igores Camy and pounces on Steve*
      Oh, I see...you're not that tough, afterall...

*Pushes Steve away, then looks back at him....whispers...don't go too far*

You misspelled a word here....hmmm...what does that mean? a little tense?
      sigpic

Comment

you people...

I got this idea for a vid...it involves a dukebox...

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          Tracy? I LOVE you! Always feel free to pull up the couch next to me if you're feeling put out. Love ya!!!
          Wait a minute...How come you've never offer your mommy the couch?!

Okay, TJ..That's it..this is war...

*grabs Steve and pushes him in front of TJ*
          sigpic

Comment

Tracy? I LOVE you! Always feel free to pull up the couch next to me if you're feeling put out. Love ya!!!
            Hehe! Keep it coming!
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Camy, I wasn't going to mention it in front of TJ, but I always save you the extra-comfy armchair with the Shep/Teyla print ottoman. It's right by the fireplace and everything. And don't worry -- I'll come over and snuggle with you too sometimes. There's a place for everyone in my living room!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                NO, NO, NO, NO...no insults here...I do love ya...

*backs away from TJ slowly, holds on to Steve's hand*
                Ooooh. Inciting fear and terror on the Sheyla thread. I have power.

Mwahahahahahaha!

Comment

Oh, I see...you're not that tough, afterall...

*Pushes Steve away, then looks back at him....whispers...don't go too far*

You misspelled a word here....hmmm...what does that mean? a little tense?
                  I'm a pussy cat. You've just got to know how to handle me. Think of me as Rodney McKay. A little ego stroking goes a long long way

As for little tense.... yes. I'm trying to finish three fic projects for shipmas tomorrow.

Comment

Hehe! Keep it coming!
                    Okay, here goes! Next fic I write is going to have a special mention for you, I'm making you a whole tray of cyber brownies with M&M's and milk to go with it, and here's a cute kitty to keep you company on your journies through GW. Love ya times infinity!!!

'Kay guys! What should we talk about next amid all of this chaos?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Teyla: What is the matter, John?

Shep: Oh, I'm a little sad because the John and Teyla Dukebox is broken...

Teyla: Can it not be fixed?
                      Shep: I suppose it could. Oh, and the pizza ran away with the spoon.
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Did you miss the bit about Steve being in love with me, Camy? He's hardly going to protect you!!!

Comment

Camy, I wasn't going to mention it in front of TJ, but I always save you the extra-comfy armchair with the Shep/Teyla print ottoman. It's right by the fireplace and everything. And don't worry -- I'll come over and snuggle with you too sometimes. There's a place for everyone in my living room!
                          I prefer the sofa anyway. Then I can be nice and sociable and snuggle with people and have them sit on my lap.

No! Not you Steve, you're too big! You're crushing me!

Comment

Oh Trippy! It's always so good to see you! Love the picture strip you have there, and yes, I have full confidence that HyperCaz can fix the Dukebox with all of our help. Okay everyone, you all need to think happy Shep/Teyla thoughts and everything will work out!

Comment

Um..guys...hubby is calling me..he wants to snuggle next to the off fireplace and watch the Island...It better be good since he is pulling me away from you guys...

TJ..you know that I am just teasing with you...this was fun!

SP...I do want to chat with you..sometime..about shippy stuff...can we meet tomorrow night over in the other website that we have talked about? say around 9:00p.m....PM me and maybe we can PM everyone else...

Witchy...I guess I missed you....love ya....

Hypercaz..keep up with that awesome Dudebox..nobody plays it better than you..and those pics...love it!

AG...I guess you were out tonight...or afternoon for you...Miss ya!

Cpt. Ritter...Keep up with those awesome stories...

WRS..If you are reading these crazy messages....don't get the wrong idea, I am still the most sane person in this thread....

to all the others..see ya...we just can't get enough of John and Teyla....they are the best...and I do love them so...

Hey, SP...or anyone..we should really post another question here..Hypercaz you came up with a good one..think of another one..I might come back again but really late tonight..want to read some more fics..

"kay..I'm off to be with hubby...night girls..had a blast tonight...
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, here goes! Next fic I write is going to have a special mention for you, I'm making you a whole tray of cyber brownies with M&M's and milk to go with it, and here's a cute kitty to keep you company on your journies through GW. Love ya times infinity!!!

'Kay guys! What should we talk about next amid all of this chaos?
                                Hehe! Love you too, SP!

Comment

Working...
                                X