John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Hey Ebony Wolf!!! They upset me! This is what happens.

*Grins and takes pride in the work of art*

Point made?
    Remind me to never get you mad! You are so good.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

I'll let you in on a little secret, Camy gets her way... one way, or another.
      **RUNS IN TERROR AS CAMY COMES FLYING**

I didn't mean it Camy. (My Royal Shippy armor, shield, sword, whatever gizmos don't work on Shepmagen shippers)
      How the HECK did you figure out that I can fly!? Are you like Lord Shiva, (I think it was Lord Shiva who has these powers)that can see me through the screen?
      Jeepers! Can't a mom have some privacy around here?

Oh, but I do love the bold part...You know, you guys know me to well, it took my hubby like 10 years to actually admit this....but you guys...well you are the second person to admit this..MEL..hon, where are you..? I miss you!

Spoiler:
      Camy, I couldn't just have her wake up, it would ruin the tone of the story, but it was happier than it had been, right?
      [/QUOTE]

Well, I know what you are saying..and yes...you could have woken her up...it's just a story for goodness sake! anything is possible..but you did such a wonderful job, that I will let it fly...but now, this you have to read carefully...that story really depressed me and for some crazy inexplicable reason, I just read it again..so, please, just finish it for me..please...only if its for me..because I just have to know what is going to happen at the end...I have my ideas..but, OKAY! YOU FORCED IT OUT OF ME! the fact that Shep is with that OTHER woman, even in a story makes my blood boil! ...okay, you already know that I am sick, so let's move on...so, all this time he is going to be with Chaya! NO, I don't think so...so, here's my idea...um...on second thought, I'll write you a message...take it as you will.....no matter what you decide, you can never disappoint me...never!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        My goodness...I'm off for 24 hours and now i have to read 5 pages..Okay..I'm here but I don't know if people are in the chatter..so I am going to go peak over there and then catch up here....and TJ...we do get serious in here once in awhile...it is good for the body, the mind, and the soul!

okay, lots of catching up to do...and also my family is screaming cause they want me to see for the 5th time Fantastic Four and then hubby and I are going to squee next to the fireplace (not on because this is a fairly new house and he doesn't want to dirty his new fireplace, UM, Yeah..he's like that) and watch the Island( I think this is the title..Ewan McGregor..and oh, i forgot the girl's name) anyways, should be fun...snuggling and all....any good news out there?
        I saw the Island when I was in France. It was a great film. They used the same title in France, didn't they?
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
          I never said mad. I said upset.

Although bored would probably be a better description.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
            WHAT? Darn it...I'm still reading...TJ, who gets you mad?
            sigpic

Comment

Noone got me mad. I just got upset and lonely, because I was told I wasn't allowed Weir for myself. I had to give her to Rodney (you really need to keep reading)

Comment

Camy, Camy, Camy! You still here?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

*feeds Sheyla Dukebox*

Why do I feel that this thread wanders of course like a river twisting through the quiet hills...?

*in fic mode*

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                    You left my baby sister alone with Steve? How could you? I mean, thankfully she made it back only a little bit chewed up but it could have gotten really ugly!

I can't believe I just dedicated my new fanfic to you and everything! Goodness! Yup, guys, I finally finished a new story. It's the snuggle fic that AG requested, so hope you guys enjoy it. Be sure to send me a review when you're done! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2705269/1/
                    READ IT! LOVED IT! More pleaze...

AG...how could you leave a young one with that Brute of Steve? You know how he gest rambling on and on and then looses control and starts sucking on people...How could you?

C'mm 'here...baby girl...come to Camy...let me squeeze those cheekies again..*gently squeezes WRS cheeks*..goochie goochie goo....

SP..hon, can you pass me a slice of pizza for my little girl over here? No, not that burnt slice, give me a good one...give that one to AG for not being more careful with our young one!
                    sigpic

Comment

You see, we need you to keep us all in check, Maman Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                        *feeds Sheyla Dukebox*

https://

Why do I feel that this thread wanders of course like a river twisting through the quiet hills...?

*in fic mode*
                        lol...It's off season, none of us have seen the new episodes...so we're muddling along...

But i did get my hands on the transcripts for Hive, Epiphany, and CM....and i'm definitely looking forward to maybe one or two scenes with Shep and Teyla.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          READ IT! LOVED IT! More pleaze...

AG...how could you leave a young one with that Brute of Steve? You know how he gest rambling on and on and then looses control and starts sucking on people...How could you?

C'mm 'here...baby girl...come to Camy...let me squeeze those cheekies again..*gently squeezes WRS cheeks*..goochie goochie goo....

SP..hon, can you pass me a slice of pizza for my little girl over here? No, not that burnt slice, give me a good one...give that one to AG for not being more careful with our young one!
                          WRS says that she feels much better now and she sends you a big hug for making her feel better. You're the best mommy ever! :asses over pizza:: Shep and Teyla said that our pizza is their favorite, so you know it's good!

Oh, and thanks for the review for the story. All of you guys said such nice things, and your words really made my day! Hopefully I can crank out a few more before break ends!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

*smash - gurgle - boom*

the Sheyla Dukebox needs repairing. I don't have any money

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              Camy, Camy, Camy! You still here?
                              *RUNS OVER IN SLOW MOTION OVER TO SP, trips over AG's broom, knocks over Steve, blows Witchy a kiss...winks over at Hypercaz and TJ...gives CPT. Ritter a high five...squeeses Mel's cheeks *goochie goochie goooe* and then gracefully lands in SP's open arms...*

SWEETIE I AM HERE! I am trying to catch up with all of these postings...

*Embraces SP tightly*

I"ve missed you! *sniff*...how'd you been?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                                *smash - gurgle - boom*

the Sheyla Dukebox needs repairing. I don't have any money
                                Oh no! What are we going to do without are daily dose of pretty shippy pictures? ::sniff:: I already miss our Dukebox!

Comment

Working...
                                X