John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWarrior
    Well maybe once he sees how people want him and Teyla together, he might be more of Shepmagen fan than he is at the moment.

NO to Sheir! :-(
    I don't see any thing with Sheir. They just don't click.

That reminds me, most of the Sheir aren't that crazy about Teyla, How many of us aren't that crazy about Weir? I hated her when I first saw her, I've started to like her more though, but she's still behind Teyla on my favorites list.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      I don't see any thing with Sheir. They just don't click.

That reminds me, most of the Sheir aren't that crazy about Teyla, How many of us aren't that crazy about Weir? I hated her when I first saw her, I've started to like her more though, but she's still behind Teyla on my favorites list.
      Sheppard and Weir work ok together but as seen in "Hot Zone" she doesn't like being out ranked like and the tension between Sheppard and Wier at the end of "Hot Zone" showed that all is ok between them in my eyes.

Wier is ok - she has grown a lot over the latter episodes - but at the beginning she didn't have much to do.

Comment

i really didn't like weir at the beginning, but especially after before i sleep, i really like her... but i still don't see her with shep myself... i mean, it's not like i'll get all pissy if they go that route... but i just don't see it

and i actually HAD read that interview with JF... but not the one with RL... i think it sounds like both are WILLING to do it but NOT anytime soon and not unless it's handled really well.... that's my take on it anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          i really didn't like weir at the beginning, but especially after before i sleep, i really like her... but i still don't see her with shep myself... i mean, it's not like i'll get all pissy if they go that route... but i just don't see it

and i actually HAD read that interview with JF... but not the one with RL... i think it sounds like both are WILLING to do it but NOT anytime soon and not unless it's handled really well.... that's my take on it anyway...
          I think it must slowly develop their relationship but gives signs there is something between them. I mean both are single - while Wier is married so I think her and Sheppard should stay away.

Comment

I liked her better after "The Eye" and "Before I Sleep", but Teyla is a lot cooler, I'm sure gatelover will agree when he gets here.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

lol... yeah, that he will i still agree teyla is cooler (more interesting IMO) but i don't hate weir either...

and good point on the married weir, Warrior!! somehow didn't think of that!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                I think it must slowly develop their relationship but gives signs there is something between them. I mean both are single - while Wier is married so I think her and Sheppard should stay away.
                Well, We don't know she's married (WeirKay coming out here. ). I don't know if I'd really like to see a lot of 'ship on screen, look what it's doing to SG-1 I think Sam and Jack should be together, but did we really need Pete and Kerry?????

Comment

pete and kerry????

i know who pete is, but....

Comment

lol... yeah, that he will i still agree teyla is cooler (more interesting IMO) but i don't hate weir either...

and good point on the married weir, Warrior!! somehow didn't think of that!
                    Yes, he's such a Teyla fan!

Teyla is a lot cooler (The stick fighting and "The Gift" spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    She has the Wraith gene .
                    ), but I don't hate Weir either (Now that is).
                    Last edited by Angelique; 25 February 2005, 07:35 AM. Reason: Nobody look! Spoiler tags goofed!

Comment

wow, she actually DOES have
                      Spoiler:
                      wraith gene???!!! lol... i was kinda joking about that a while back... about shep being ancient and teyla being wraith... they'd be like blood enemies... literally... and if they hook up... lol.. talk about ultimate romeo and juliet lol... can't believe that part's actually true!! cool can't WAIT for the gift!!!
                      i'd have to say shep, teyla, mckay, and weir are my faves, in that order ... no, that has NOTHING to do with my ships lol

Comment

pete and kerry????

"Threads", This is Kerry SPOILER!!!!!:

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/101/818202le.jpg

Comment

pete and kerry????

Kerry is in a later Season 8 episode which is
                          Spoiler:
                          Threads

Teyla and Sheppards fight scenes are great - shows the sexual tension between them, and in that one move Teyla holds him close to her. Thats a nice scene for them - her holding him - even thoe it is in a headlock she has him in. :-)

Comment

lol... well if headlocks are how she's gonna get close to him...

and yeah... LOVE the stick fighting!! not only fun and actually really cool to watch, but great sheyla!!!

Comment

During that scene and he speaks to her I am sure he looks up at her - but he would only get a view of her breast as she has in the headlock.

Wonder if he likes having these practice fights with Teyla - I know I would. :-)

Comment

wow, she actually DOES have
                                Spoiler:
                                wraith gene???!!! lol... i was kinda joking about that a while back... about shep being ancient and teyla being wraith... they'd be like blood enemies... literally... and if they hook up... lol.. talk about ultimate romeo and juliet lol... can't believe that part's actually true!! cool can't WAIT for the gift!!!
                                i'd have to say shep, teyla, mckay, and weir are my faves, in that order ... no, that has NOTHING to do with my ships lol
                                The cool thing is
                                Spoiler:
                                You know how some ancient stuff only works for people with the gene? It's the same with Teyla and the Wraith gene. She can work Wraith tech now, and This is a bigger spoiler: She can "Read their minds! "

Mine would be Shepp, McKay, Teyla, Weir then Ford.
                                Last edited by Angelique; 25 February 2005, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X