No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just dropping by real quick to say Hi, I'm hoping to post a one-shot fic later this afternoon, a Sheppard/Teyla friend/flirt piece or whatever I come up with, maybe it'll be Holiday themed, I haven't decided yet. If you haven't read SP's fic, then you should. Gotta go

P.S. Omega actually wants Steve.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Well, they can't have him! He's ours!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hufflepuff, eh? Whenever I take a test, I'm Slytherin. Should that freak me out?

Ooh yeah, Steve is taken. By several people, apparently.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

No. Slytherin just means you are talented and ambitious. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

As for Steve, he's one popular little critter.

Comment

Hehe...I was a Gryffindor when I took the test...just like Teyla is in your siggy! So cool by the way...love your sig!

Now what's this about me fighting Shep for Steve...

*Hold on be back in a minute...Runs to Teyla's place to borrow a couple of her fighting sticks*

Okay...I'm back...Bring it on Sheppy Boy!

*Don't you start grinning Steve...you're next...ya two timing Wraith you!

Comment

*Protects Steve*

Calm down, AG. We just have to get this right. It's like in Midsummer Night's Dream (now THAT is how that discussion ties in with the thread). We just have to pair Shep and Teyla together, then you and Steve, and all's fine and well in Athens! I mean, Gateland!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                *Protects Steve*

Calm down, AG. We just have to get this right. It's like in Midsummer Night's Dream (now THAT is how that discussion ties in with the thread). We just have to pair Shep and Teyla together, then you and Steve, and all's fine and well in Athens! I mean, Gateland!
                Weellllll...if you say so but....*twirls sticks in her hands* Steve better get his head on straight before too long or I might just go adopt Bob...

Bob...where are you Bob...do you like pizza?

Comment

OK so i'm about to say something, and it's because i've been thinking about it for awhile...I may not say it correctly so bear with me, but
                  Spoiler:
                  this whole TLG kiss, please tell me, now the Shep/Teyla kiss in 'Conversion' was viewed by many as hostile and violent, but this kiss with Shep/Weir is viewed as Sexy/Hot...please tell me how so?...I mean just as how Sheppard grabbed Teyla and planted one on her, Weir does the same thing to Sheppard, the only thing is that, in the situation where Shep/Teyla were fighting, Shep/Weir are just there, I mean i could see how the sparring before could make anyone think that it's violent, but from what i've seen Weir almost does the same thing she just grabs Shep and plants it on him. It's just that where, Sheppard and Teyla have that really intense moment where they're eye to eye, and seem as thought they're really contemplating this, Weir just walks to him.
                  Anyway, moving on.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Wait a minute... so it's AG and Steve, then Shep and Teyla... so who does Weir get? It really can't be Bob, because he's AG's back-up.

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      OK so i'm about to say something, and it's because i've been thinking about it for awhile...I may not say it correctly so bear with me, but
                      Spoiler:
                      this whole TLG kiss, please tell me, now the Shep/Teyla kiss in 'Conversion' was viewed by many as hostile and violent, but this kiss with Shep/Weir is viewed as Sexy/Hot...please tell me how so?...I mean just as how Sheppard grabbed Teyla and planted one on her, Weir does the same thing to Sheppard, the only thing is that, in the situation where Shep/Teyla were fighting, Shep/Weir are just there, I mean i could see how the sparring before could make anyone think that it's violent, but from what i've seen Weir almost does the same thing she just grabs Shep and plants it on him. It's just that where, Sheppard and Teyla have that really intense moment where they're eye to eye, and seem as thought they're really contemplating this, Weir just walks to him.
                      Anyway, moving on.

Spoiler:
                      In the Sheyla kiss, Shep forces her to the wall and kisses her; her expression says everything. Before and after the kiss, she looks frightened, and I think that's where the hostile/violent part came from. In the S/W kiss, she walks up to him and kisses him...nicely, for lack of a better word. Plus, we don't really know what goes on before the S/W kiss. They could have said something before the kiss.

Comment

Weir gets a choice. Me or McKay. I know which I'd choose!

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
                          Spoiler:
                          In the Sheyla kiss, Shep forces her to the wall and kisses her; her expression says everything. Before and after the kiss, she looks frightened, and I think that's where the hostile/violent part came from. In the S/W kiss, she walks up to him and kisses him...nicely, for lack of a better word. Plus, we don't really know what goes on before the S/W kiss. They could have said something before the kiss.
                          Spoiler:
                          apparently, shep and weir choose to have these people inside and Shep says "you do know they were married, right? Anything could happen" and there's a sort of grin thing between them

Comment

Weir gets a choice. Me or McKay. I know which I'd choose!
                            Mckay.......he and his reflection needs the company....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

That's the answer I was going to pick too!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                apparently, shep and weir choose to have these people inside and Shep says "you do know they were married, right? Anything could happen" and there's a sort of grin thing between them
                                You know what, i should remember that, anyway, it's really me wondering out loud, to each their own.
                                Spoiler:
                                I guess it's the fact that with both kisses, the person getting kissed just gets grabbed.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X