Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
    Another great YouTube video :-)
    Which episode has the scene where John puts a necklace on Teyla ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWAfW...eature=related

Kimberly
    Thanks for the vids Taffy

That would be from 'Rising part 2' The second episode of Season 1.
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Another great YouTube video :-)
      Which episode has the scene where John puts a necklace on Teyla ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWAfW...eature=related

Kimberly

the episode when John puts the necklace on Teyla is "Rising."
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Thanks Linda and TeylaFan :-) Rising should be great to see and a great shippy moment between J/T Woo-Hoo !!

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Thanks Linda and TeylaFan :-) Rising should be great to see and a great shippy moment between J/T Woo-Hoo !!

Kimberly
          yes, there are many great shippy moments in "Rising," especially one of the last scenes of the episode!!

Comment

Kimberly
            NP Yes, it absolutely is.
            Right after they meet for the first time there's a cute little scene between them in the cave

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              NP Yes, it absolutely is. Right after they meet for the first time there's a cute little scene between them in the cave
              i LOVE that scene! *puts SGA dvd into dvd player* i'm so in the mood to watch "Rising" now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                i LOVE that scene! *puts SGA dvd into dvd player* i'm so in the mood to watch "Rising" now!!!!
                Hehe Don't we all... Hm.. good idea..!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Linda06 wrote: But the last thing we need is another baby thing next season again after the debacle of this season....But i still holding out hope that TPTB pull the Teyla pregnancy storyline outta the fire!

Debacle? Wow, that bad? I don't think this season has been a complete failure, or had a sudden downfall due to Teyla's plotline.

I think the eps were great and I think they've handled Teyla's situation well considering how it could have been. They could have fired Rachel, or written Teyla out for the whole season (basically what they did in Andromeda), or used a contrived hokey plot to get rid of the whole situation. They seem to be thinking about it, at least, and adding in some complexity.

Spoiler:
                  They've barely shown Teyla's pregnancy and haven't devoted much screen time to it at all. So she's mentioned the father/the pregnancy a few times for a grand total of five or ten minutes, outside of the Kindred eps, that's not enough for me to think the season is a debacle.

Would I have preferred they not include her pregancy? Yes. I liked how things were going before. But, since Rachel's allowed to get pregnant, I prefer to look for the silver lining and see all the good stuff that may come out of this situation.

It's very possible they'll write the future so that this bring Teyla and John closer. It's very possible this will help introduce a new threat into the galaxy and more complex plots into the show. It's very possible this will strengthen the show. Many of the characters, main and background, have been there for years and not a single pregnancy has ever been mentioned, not even among the Athosians--unless I missed it--until Teyla.

As for Rodney and Keller having a baby. It is a bit soon for another pregnancy plot. I kind of hope it IS a joke on Jen's part. I liked the chemistry between Ronon and Keller.

Doxymom

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    That was great....I've never heard of Seether,they sound a bit like Hinder...Is Amy Lee the lassie that sang with Evanesence?
                    Yes, that's her. She still does sing with Evanesence. I think she was dating the Seether guy and he just did a duet or two with her.

Comment

My thoughts on "Kindred 2".

I knew that was a clone of Carson, but I thought the clone was the one that died in "Sunday". If I was Teyla I think I would have ran with Carson when I had the chance, regardless of how I felt about Kannan. The safety of my child would be more important to me, especially after seeing what Micheal did to Kannan and most of the others, and concidering whatever he injected her with. I think it was something to induce labor. I would want to get myself as far away from him as possible so that my child wouldn't serve his casue. Although we know John will find her.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        It may have been something to induce labor, though you'd think if Michael had enough medical skills to create clones, he could just knock her out and do a C-section. She wouldn't be fighting him the whole time then.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                          yes, there are many great shippy moments in "Rising," especially one of the last scenes of the episode!!
                          ah yes....The head touching scene.....

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Linda06 wrote: But the last thing we need is another baby thing next season again after the debacle of this season....But i still holding out hope that TPTB pull the Teyla pregnancy storyline outta the fire!

Debacle? Wow, that bad? I don't think this season has been a complete failure, or had a sudden downfall due to Teyla's plotline.

I think the eps were great and I think they've handled Teyla's situation well considering how it could have been. They could have fired Rachel, or written Teyla out for the whole season (basically what they did in Andromeda), or used a contrived hokey plot to get rid of the whole situation. They seem to be thinking about it, at least, and adding in some complexity.

Spoiler:
                          They've barely shown Teyla's pregnancy and haven't devoted much screen time to it at all. So she's mentioned the father/the pregnancy a few times for a grand total of five or ten minutes, outside of the Kindred eps, that's not enough for me to think the season is a debacle.

Would I have preferred they not include her pregancy? Yes. I liked how things were going before. But, since Rachel's allowed to get pregnant, I prefer to look for the silver lining and see all the good stuff that may come out of this situation.

It's very possible they'll write the future so that this bring Teyla and John closer. It's very possible this will help introduce a new threat into the galaxy and more complex plots into the show. It's very possible this will strengthen the show. Many of the characters, main and background, have been there for years and not a single pregnancy has ever been mentioned, not even among the Athosians--unless I missed it--until Teyla.

As for Rodney and Keller having a baby. It is a bit soon for another pregnancy plot. I kind of hope it IS a joke on Jen's part. I liked the chemistry between Ronon and Keller.

Doxymom
                          Oh i didn't mean the whole season
                          Spoiler:
                          was a debacle,i just didn't like how they done the whole pregnancy thing and this guy showing up outta the blue,we never got any backstory to it,never seen him or heard of him before then BAM Teyla is pregnant and Kannan is the Father.......John and even Lorne didn't know she was seeing anyone,well neither did any of us until the eo Missing,the same ep she found out she was pregnant......So i'm really hoping Michael had something to do with the pregnancy somehow cause the whole Kannan thing is just so unbelievable IMHO

Yes, that's her. She still does sing with Evanesence. I think she was dating the Seether guy and he just did a duet or two with her.
                          Oh right,thanks!

Um guys,question for dummy here....Why have i got a light green when all the others are dark?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Um guys,question for dummy here....Why have i got a light green when all the others are dark?
                            LLOL You are online, and the others are as well, but they're apparently using the invisible mode
                            I am not, and I have a green light as well, see?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              LLOL You are online, and the others are as well, but they're apparently using the invisible mode
                              I am not, and I have a green light as well, see?
                              No i mean the one on the right when you give someone green....the other squares are dark green and one is light green?????
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                It may have been something to induce labor, though you'd think if Michael had enough medical skills to create clones, he could just knock her out and do a C-section. She wouldn't be fighting him the whole time then.
                                Good point.
                                Spoiler:
                                He might want her concious though.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X