Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    These are FANTASTIC!!!
    I feel so guilty that didn't make anything J/T.

Congrats WP!!

15 more minutes! But I won't be able to see it until later in the week. not cool.
    There'll be a posting in her LJ sometime Sunday. You can still do something. I know I will.

Comment

In honor of Kindred, a wallie from another favorite Michael/Teyla episode: Vengeance.

Enjoy the episode, keep our fingers crossed for iTunes posting it on time...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
        More....BIG AND I MEAN BIG CARSON SPOILER (don't read if you don't want to know
        Spoiler:
        you have been warned
        Spoiler:
        Carson is a CLONE!!
        Spoiler:
        I knew it!!!
        Although I was kinda hoping he was the "real" one, a clone Carson will do.

my ships

Comment

i cried yet again and it looks like Teyla is in the TLM..i don't know

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Sure, not very good quality though - Here's the link also: Clicky!
            Spoiler:
            http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...one132_jpg.jpg

[url]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/kindred-part-one125_jpg.jpg[url]

Oh, love the whump sig!!!
            Thanks hun for both comment and cap.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Tielan's new story Eurydice Passing. It's... *blinks*
            Thanks for rec and I'll try to catch on your two fic tomorrow.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
            Just posted these in the Galleria, my first attempt at using a 'homemade' texture.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...ttobecolor.jpg http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...nttobegray.jpg

All for Linda's hard drive, of course.

WOOHOO, Kindred part 2 will hopefully be up on iTunes tomorrow for me to watch!
            Oooo. Those are very nice.

Thanks, Linda. If I get going on making my own textures, there will be no end to the number of wallies I can make...

Dank u!

Forgot to drop these off as well, some of them are kind of lame, but they're JT so you just have to like them. Have to. I'm telling you.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...ons/bound1.jpg http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d.../icons/bug.jpg http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...seriousJT1.jpg http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...cons/siege.jpg http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...s/sparkle1.jpg http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...derground1.jpg
            Love them.

those are AMAZING!!! Sci
            Thanks hun.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            WOw,all these are just swesome!
            Thanks Linda.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            I made an Early Birthday Gift for Lea as im going to be Busy most of the Day sunday but ill make her something again Tomorrow
            Spoiler:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love them.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Since our hotel has free internet, I thought I'd pop in to say that our team is currently ranked 3rd out of more than 30 teams after a short stint at 1st!! A position that we're looking to reclaim . . .
            Oh good luck hun!!
            HUGS, Auntie Sci.

In honor of Kindred, a wallie from another favorite Michael/Teyla episode: Vengeance.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...TVengeance.jpg

Enjoy the episode, keep our fingers crossed for iTunes posting it on time...
            Ah. That's awesome. You are on a roll.

Comment

I'll say B, for Teyla's mental sake.

Thanks!
              If we're going for Teyla's mental sake, shouldn't we be going with C?? I'm just saying. Although, if it is C then Michael had something to do with it.

My favorite line of tonight's ep?
              Spoiler:
              Rodney sees the needle and says, "You don't think Teyla? John says, "No I don't and neither do you!" John just can't accept that Teyla and baby is in that much danger without him being there to help.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                i cried yet again and it looks like Teyla is in the TLM..i don't know
                Spoiler:
                i cried too, mostly the scenes with rodney and carson, and when rodney had to tell carson that elizabeth was dead, that completely set me off. also Teyla being reunited with her people was very touching, even if it was under bad circumstances. Halling was back too and carson told john to keep looking for teyla, and he said he would. *minor squee* because we knew that John wouldn't stop looking for her, but still...
                thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

The ep was pretty good

Heartfelt that is for sure

Spoiler:
                  Well they FINALLY rescued what was left of the Athosians...they are free. Teyla had the chance to be free when Carson came to her rescue but it seems that since he is a clone Michael used Wraith DNA...almost like the Enzyme to create him and can therefore control him. He stopped Carson from shooting him and stunned him and was able to escape with Teyla. Teyla was definately shocked to see him. They could have escaped if she didn't hesitate to leave b/c she didn't want to leave without Kanan

Spoiler:
                  Kanan for a moment in the middle of the ep, when Michael has Teyla strapped to the table, seemed to break free of the mind control and attempted to free her but Michael arrived and took control again. He almost seems child like but he is apparently still in there. I am telling ya he is going to make ulitmate sacrifice next season.Michael did inject her with some sort of drug which my guess is to induce her labor b/c he "needs" the child. Another thing for him to be obsessed with! She didn't however go into labor or show signs of it by the end of the ep. John's expression when they suggest that the tools on the table were used on Teyla when the found the lab was great. "You don't think Teyla?" "No, I don't and neither should you" and he said it with such anger and passion

Michael wants the kid b/c Teyla and Kanan have the "gift" and while has made strides with his hybrids they aren't as prefected as the child will be. Basically he hopes to use the kid's DNA to help him. No mention that he is the father or that he played a hand in getting K/T together. He said what we have all been saying all the long that the kid is genetically special b/c his parents both have Wratih DNA...Kanan not him is the father.

The team puts Carson in stasis b/c since he is a clone Michael was giving him weekly injections of a drug which were keeping his cloned chromosomes intact. And without them his body is shutting down and he is dying so they freeze him in order to buy time to either find a cure or find Michael and his research. Carson tells John to not give up searching for Teyla and to find her before he goes into stasis and of course John says "you know it"

sorry if I skipped around a lot...I already said I sucked at this!!
                  Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                  &=AWESOME &Forever
                  No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Kindred 1 & 2
                    Spoiler:
                    first off, I had DEJA VU during the Rodney/Carson scene at the begging of part two. poor poor Teyla though, LOVED the whump! YAY CARSON!! I'm already writing a AU versiion of a episode tag, in my universe, Carson is not, and I ephimaize NOT a clone in my stories!! The title of the story is "A Friend is one suol, but two bodies", simply put Sheppard has to go to Earth to bring back a computer/cyborg prop maker (played by my step brother Daniel) to heal Carson so theteam can go after Teyla, HOWEVER, There will be a very JT dream in the story!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The ep was pretty good

Spoiler:
                      Well they FINALLY rescued what was left of the Athosians...they are free. Teyla had the chance to be free when Carson came to her rescue but it seems that since he is a clone Michael used Wraith DNA...almost like the Enzyme to create him and can therefore control him. He stopped Carson from shooting him and stunned him and was able to escape with Teyla. Teyla was definately shocked to see him. They could have escaped if she didn't hesitate to leave b/c she didn't want to leave without Kanan .

Spoiler:
                      Kanan for a moment in the middle of the ep, when Michael has Teyla strapped to the table, seemed to break free of the mind control and attempted to free her but Michael arrived and took control again. He almost seems child like but he is apparently still in there. I am telling ya he is going to make ulitmate sacrifice next season.Michael did inject her with some sort of drug which my guess is to induce her labor b/c he "needs" the child. Another thing for him to be obsessed with! She didn't however go into labor or show signs of it by the end of the ep.

Michael wants the kid b/c Teyla and Kanan have the "gift" and while has made strides with his hybrids they aren't as prefected as the child will be. Basically he hopes to use the kid's DNA to help him. No mention that he is the father or that he played a hand in getting K/T together. He said what we have all been saying all the long that the kid is genetically special b/c his parents both have Wratih DNA...Kanan not him is the father.

The team puts Carson in stasis b/c since he is a clone Michael was giving him weekly injections of a drug which were keeping his cloned chromosomes intact. And without them his body is shutting down and he is dying so they freeze him in order to buy time to either find a cure or find Michael and his research.

Kanan seems a genuine nice guy but I'm not feeling the chemistry between Teyla and Kanan I do between her and John . I wonder if Kanan will end up being killed ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Kindred 1 & 2
                        Spoiler:
                        first off, I had DEJA VU during the Rodney/Carson scene at the begging of part two. poor poor Teyla though, LOVED the whump! YAY CARSON!! I'm already writing a AU versiion of a episode tag, in my universe, Carson is not, and I ephimaize NOT a clone in my stories!! The title of the story is "A Friend is one suol, but two bodies", simply put Sheppard has to go to Earth to bring back a computer/cyborg prop maker (played by my step brother Daniel) to heal Carson so theteam can go after Teyla, HOWEVER, There will be a very JT dream in the story!!
                        ooooh is this story out yet? where can I read?
                        &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

ooooh is this story out yet? where can I read?
                          Nope, not yet, I'm currently writing it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The ep was pretty good

Spoiler:
                            Well they FINALLY rescued what was left of the Athosians...they are free. Teyla had the chance to be free when Carson came to her rescue but it seems that since he is a clone Michael used Wraith DNA...almost like the Enzyme to create him and can therefore control him. He stopped Carson from shooting him and stunned him and was able to escape with Teyla. Teyla was definately shocked to see him. They could have escaped if she didn't hesitate to leave b/c she didn't want to leave without Kanan

Spoiler:
                            Kanan for a moment in the middle of the ep, when Michael has Teyla strapped to the table, seemed to break free of the mind control and attempted to free her but Michael arrived and took control again. He almost seems child like but he is apparently still in there. I am telling ya he is going to make ulitmate sacrifice next season.Michael did inject her with some sort of drug which my guess is to induce her labor b/c he "needs" the child. Another thing for him to be obsessed with! She didn't however go into labor or show signs of it by the end of the ep. John's expression when they suggest that the tools on the table were used on Teyla when the found the lab was great. "You don't think Teyla?" "No, I don't and neither should you" and he said it with such anger and passion

The team puts Carson in stasis b/c since he is a clone Michael was giving him weekly injections of a drug which were keeping his cloned chromosomes intact. And without them his body is shutting down and he is dying so they freeze him in order to buy time to either find a cure or find Michael and his research. Carson tells John to not give up searching for Teyla and to find her before he goes into stasis and of course John says "you know it"

Thanks cabouse for the spoiler!. I still have a little over an hour to go but it sounds like a really good episodes...except for the
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla and Kanan moments LOL!.

I'm late to the party but great artwork everyone!!!...Steph is sooo going to love them!.

Also great fics Gater and YC!!!...i know i still have a few more to read i'm sooo behind today! LOL!
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Nope, not yet, I'm currently writing it
                              Well be sure to let me know when you are finished

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Thanks cabouse for the spoiler!. I still have a little over an hour to go but it sounds like a really good episodes...except for the
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla and Kanan moments LOL!.

I'm late to the party but great artwork everyone!!!...Steph is sooo going to love them!.

Also great fics Gater and YC!!!...i know i still have a few more to read i'm sooo behind today! LOL!
                              You're welcome Mayra

Spoiler:
                              There are really only two scenes between them and they are over quickly

I gotta give props....
                              Spoiler:
                              to RL for shooting this ep sooo close to her due date!! You could tell in some scenes that she was a little uncomfortable. But I still want to look as good as her when I am pregnant. Kudos to RL!!
                              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

The ep was pretty good

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                                X