John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz
    Well if they're anything like me they won't be spoiled just other aussies i have in mind. it's fine having pics from season 2...just not terribly spoilery. like if I posted something from Epiphany in here or whatever...

yes i mean conversion. oops. just making a vid from duet atm, crossing my wires.
    Thanks..Hypercaz...I won't let it happen again..I will post my next pic of only Season 1...I really need to get my own DVD box set...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Hey, Cpt...No, I am still working on my loooong one...btw..I will have Chapter 5 up this evening! Yipee! I think you will like it! at least I hope you will like it!
      When are you going to update Together Forever...do you want some ideas...? I can't wait till John goes back and gives Teyla her babies...I have my arms outstretched myself waiting for the moment....AHHHHH...John and Teyla sitting in a tree..K-I-S-S-I-N-G!....um..don't know the rest of this...
      That's what stalled me... is that particular scene. If you've got any ideas, e-mail, or I guess you can PM me, e-mail just gets checked quicker. It gets harder for Shep and Teyla to be KISSING in a tree when they've got two kids... that's what baby sitters are for.
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
        nothing with lemon? this ain't Mckay weir after all!
        Lemon?

Lemon pie...Lemon chicken...did you have anything in particular that you wanted...

In my soon to be created menu I will post in large letter...HAS CITRUS...just in case you know McKay stops by...

Comment

May I should go up to a dollar

this is one of my favs

JOHN I can explain.
          Bates gives John a skeptical look and waits patiently for his explanation trying to hide his triumph.
          JOHN Ok, maybe I can't.
          Teyla takes the offense.
          TEYLA Didn't you ever learn to knock?!

I couldn't help myself. They way their positions look at this angle coupled with their expressions priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            That's what stalled me... is that particular scene. If you've got any ideas, e-mail, or I guess you can PM me, e-mail just gets checked quicker. It gets harder for Shep and Teyla to be KISSING in a tree when they've got two kids... that's what baby sitters are for.
            Um...smarty pants...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
              JOHN I can explain.
              Bates gives John a skeptical look and waits patiently for his explanation trying to hide his triumph.
              JOHN Ok, maybe I can't.
              Teyla takes the offense.

I couldn't help myself. They way their positions look at this angle coupled with their expressions priceless!
              Fabulous Black Panther...anyone would have looks like that on their face if...ummm....they were interupted

Comment

JOHN I can explain.
                JOHN Ok, maybe I can't.
                Teyla takes the offense.

GOLD! Pure gold!

Comment

JOHN I can explain.
                  JOHN Ok, maybe I can't.
                  Teyla takes the offense.

Oh, what were they doing?
                  I gosta to know!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                    Fabulous Black Panther...anyone would have looks like that on their face if...ummm....they were interupted
                    WHAT? WHAT did they interrupt?

alright, I'll come back later...
                    sigpic

Comment

*searches throught pockets*

oh no I don't think I have any more cents for the Sheyla Dukebox

oh wait! here's a coin a very big coin i may have to link it

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/1294/sheyla84fc.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                        priceless bp I've gotta go, be back ind 1hr I hope! bye!

Comment

John: Teyla, when I said "experiment" I meant handcuffs not BUGS.

couldn't help myself

Comment

TEYLA: "Why could you not just share some of your pizza with the nice Geni John, instead of keeping it all to yourself? We could have avoided this whole ordeal of having guns pointed at us."

JOHN: "Me? Why me? I didn't see you offering any of your pizza to share."

TEYLA: "Why? Because I need to keep up my strength because I will now have to get us out of this situation."

Teyla then proceeds to take care of pizza stealing Geni spies...

Teyla looks around at fallen bodies and then turns, "Let us go to AG's and see if she has any left over pizza. I am feeling slightly hungry"

John gets up and looks around, "Remind me never to take your pizza."

Comment

John: Teyla, when I said "experiment" I meant handcuffs not BUGS.

couldn't help myself
                              I think I nearly fell out of my chair on this one laughing...And you said you couldn't do caps Caz...GREAT!

Comment

Teyla: We will not stop for pizza.
                                John: I can't believe you're thinking of our team mates at a time like this!
                                Teyla: Are they not more important?
                                John: But I have discount vouchers

Comment

Working...
                                X