John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxbo
    I must add my kudos to this group also. Although this is a S/T shipper thread you've all done a great job of keeping this a place where non-shippers or other-shippers can feel comfortable visiting. Bravo!
    Thanks, Maxbo! We are secretly...um...never mind...have to watch what I write...uhum...moving on...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
      Hey, I just came to say hi. Thanks everyone for being nice to me even though I'm a Sheppard/Weir Shipper. So big smiles for everyone.
      Ebony...

You are welcome! Please come by anytime...we love to see new Shep/Teyla shippers..Oooops...sorry..you know the fingers have a mind of their own....
      Gotcha!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        Ack no Camy, you can talk about S/W here if you like no worries, I meant if I as a S/W shipper came in and asked you (as S/T shippers in the S/T thread) that question. I'd think that was cheeky and therefore would respond in a snarky manner. Basically, if you were to do the reverse (as someone did - asking S/W about a S/T moment in the S/W thread), you'd get me being snarky - which I was!

I'd agree, you've got a nice thing going here, wasn't trying to rain on your parade ...

Please go back to you regular activities!

*manages to avoid some broom that's flying about*
        I'm glad we are on the same page...Astro...
        sigpic

Comment

adding some cents an oldie but a goodie

Comment

Wow more pics then i've seen since the thread started! Sorry I couldn't get on yesterday, went out to eat, church thing, but i'm back now!

Comment

I like to think a picture means a thousand words...so this makes up for my lack of writing for this ship.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                I like to think a picture means a thousand words...so this makes up for my lack of writing for this ship.
                We all love pics here HyperCaz.... Huge smiles to you!

Comment

*Bang, Crash*

AG walks out of back room, wearing her favorite John/Teyla apron and holding something behind her back....TADA! Whips out...pizza....

Yes that's right people..to promote inter-shipper relations I have opened a restaurant located by my merchandise shop...I offer a variety of things such as Athosian Tea, Ferriswheel cheese appetizers and pizza...

So stop by have lunch...everyone is welcome here....

Had to start a new hobby...my adventures into inventing didn't turn out so well so had to come up with something else to occupy my time...

To celebrate my grand opening...free pizza...I do believe the celebrity couple John and Teyla will be stopping by for dinner...

Comment

hmm a big pic. can't be bothered to resize *puts a few more cents into the Sheyla Dukebox*

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/6496/sheyla47pt.jpg

meanwhile, makes sheppard/teyla vid...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                      hmm a big pic. can't be bothered to resize *puts a few more cents into the Sheyla Dukebox*

http://img427.imageshack.us/img427/6496/sheyla47pt.jpg

meanwhile, makes sheppard/teyla vid...
                      Awesome pic once again...

and are you really!?!

*Jumps up and down with excitement!*

Comment

well it's sort of got a few ships...to Sail Away by Enya just random sort of thing inspired by someone's random vid. I like toe experiment. Never done a multiship vid before.

*puts a few more cents into Sheyla Dukebox*

Comment

OMG...Caz we're on the same wavelength...

another 'Hide and Seek' piccy

Shep: 'Ready for our date...umm...dinner at AG's Delicious Pizzas?'
                          Teyla: 'Could not be any more ready.'

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

unlock the Dukebox and do yourself a favooooooooour

I'd love to caption pics but I'm terrible at them (except for my new ship, but that's not to be spoken of in here )

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              OMG...Caz we're on the same wavelength...

another 'Hide and Seek' piccy

Shep: 'Ready for our date...umm...dinner at AG's Delicious Pizzas?'
                              Teyla: 'Could not be any more ready.'

Witchy..clear your PM messages...I can't send you anything cause it says your box is full...and I want to send you something kinky...OOoOOps...did I just write that?
                              sigpic

Comment

JOHN *Be still my heart...she's looking at me*

TEYLA: "Are you alright?...you look a little pale..."

Comment

Working...
                                X