• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but im still here..... !
    sigpic

Comment

LOL! Gone.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        but im still here..... !
        ah yes CKO what does that stand for anyway?????

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          ah yes CKO what does that stand for anyway?????
          Col Kathryn O'Neill, my SG char, in my lil uni that is... so... lots of things that happen in that world that are so dif from the sg uni that we all know and love and im not gonna try to explain it
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
            Col Kathryn O'Neill, my SG char, in my lil uni that is... so... lots of things that happen in that world that are so dif from the sg uni that we all know and love and im not gonna try to explain it
            huh wish i had that imagination............ do you write fic 'bout it?

Comment

also I love you avvie!

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                huh wish i had that imagination............ do you write fic 'bout it?
                i write a lot of AU/ UR fics.. a lot are for fun.. the AU SG uni... is too complicated to try to explain everything.. lets just say AU from the movie on... things happen, other things dont ect.. there's not the usual ships that are hinted for on the series either... Jack/OFC, Daniel/OFC, ect.. plus its a multi-series x-over as well.. have scape in there too... so its a lot of fun to play with.. i have a SG1/Scape fic in the works but itsnot up on the net... seein as i have to do a lot of edits ect.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  i write a lot of AU/ UR fics.. a lot are for fun.. the AU SG uni... is too complicated to try to explain everything.. lets just say AU from the movie on... things happen, other things dont ect.. there's not the usual ships that are hinted for on the series either... Jack/OFC, Daniel/OFC, ect.. plus its a multi-series x-over as well.. have scape in there too... so its a lot of fun to play with.. i have a SG1/Scape fic in the works but itsnot up on the net... seein as i have to do a lot of edits ect.
                  hmmm i'm writing 2 fics wheich MIGHT make it to the net. one is about the atlantis team finding the flight controls and the other is about human-wraith hybrid children growing up in atlantis (they are teyla's in the fic).

Comment

we REALLY need a slogan and new members. Darn emily and angie sleeping! how dare they have lives!

Comment

i have to work today (but leave at 4pm mst ) and its jsut turning 1220pm
                      sigpic

Comment

Image time before I go out:

Images from Abydos Gate from "Sanctuary"

The last couple - looks like they are trying to pull faces at one another!

Comment

thanxz for the piccys
                          sigpic

Comment

page 2! bump!

Comment

man emily and angie better come back soon *bump*

Comment

i'm back, i'm back!!!!!!

and i missed a bunch!!!! darn sleep!! i hate sleeping...

anyway, thanks for the pics Warrior!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X