John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
    I wrote a darker fic, Life and Death. It's sequel isn't complete, Life and Pain. They take place just after my other story A Fate Worse Than Death so their actually before Conversion, but I'm still proud of them. They make me cry. And Camy yells at me about the second one.

I've considered doing so stories directly tied to Conversion but they've never really happened, I even downloaded the Conversion transcript, but I just don't have much time. And my brain is fried.
    Are they on FF.net? I sooo want to read everyone's fic but if I read people's I never have to time to write... But I'll try to find the time somewhere. I like stories that make me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      Are they on FF.net? I sooo want to read everyone's fic but if I read people's I never have to time to write... But I'll try to find the time somewhere. I like stories that make me cry.
      Yes they are...I can't write dark fic...I guess I'm too happy go lucky

Now people back it up for me...I'm gone for what a day maybe two and now what am I selling in my shop of John/Teyla wonders...laser something or other...myabe that should be under the table...socks...I gotta a supply of John/Teyla socks for anyone with cold feet since they seem to throw them at the TV, understandable my stuffed animals have seen better days after I watch a TV show I get exasperated with...

Hypercaz...so awesome if you made John/Teyla vids...Mel has taught me the ropes and I'm going to try but the end product may not be too pretty...

And one other little thing...I have come up with a stronger prescription lense for my shipper glasses...now instead of Whistler seeing Sheppard/McKay she will see...Sheppard/Ronon....Ack...I know this is going to be a long process...*heads back to lab to invent yet another new stronger lense...ignore any explosions you may hear, nothing to worry about*

Comment

All of my stories are on fanfic, and when Unique Bond works again, they're be duplicates posted there.

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        But that's why we love you AG.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Ah Cpt. Ritter...This thread really can make you smile Read your story *shakes finger* How dare you leave me hanging! Nooooo! Loved your latest chapter...can't wait for the next!

Thanks to Tracy Jane...you kept my buddy GeataRealt company....I missed her once again...I am doomed to never be online when she is...

And Camy, SP...you two are awesome and you do truly speak for all of us...didn't have much time to post earlier so I sent a PM to Melyanna but thanks to both of you again...

Comment

Now people back it up for me...I'm gone for what a day maybe two and now what am I selling in my shop of John/Teyla wonders...laser something or other...myabe that should be under the table...socks...I gotta a supply of John/Teyla socks for anyone with cold feet since they seem to throw them at the TV, understandable my stuffed animals have seen better days after I watch a TV show I get exasperated with...

Hypercaz...so awesome if you made John/Teyla vids...Mel has taught me the ropes and I'm going to try but the end product may not be too pretty...

And one other little thing...I have come up with a stronger prescription lense for my shipper glasses...now instead of Whistler seeing Sheppard/McKay she will see...Sheppard/Ronon....Ack...I know this is going to be a long process...*heads back to lab to invent yet another new stronger lense...ignore any explosions you may hear, nothing to worry about*
            Can't wait to see your vid AG, let me know if you need anything And make sure to wear protective gear in the lab!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
              I wrote a darker fic, Life and Death. It's sequel isn't complete, Life and Pain. They take place just after my other story A Fate Worse Than Death so their actually before Conversion, but I'm still proud of them. They make me cry. And Camy yells at me about the second one.

I've considered doing so stories directly tied to Conversion but they've never really happened, I even downloaded the Conversion transcript, but I just don't have much time. And my brain is fried.
              Um, yeah! Don't get me started, Ritter....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Awww, Camy! You're a honey! I'd give you green if I had any left!
                Cool, now I'm a honey! Oh, you couldn't green me..I soooo want to have 2 little green squares up in my name!....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Um, yeah! Don't get me started, Ritter....
                  C'mon Camy, let him write some stuff for those of us who like variety.

Oh, and I give you green whenever I can. You deserve more!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                    Just to be clear, I meant about asking about a S/T scene in the S/W thread, like me coming in here, and asking "Hey you guys what did you think about
                    Spoiler:
                    the hug in Seige III?
                    . I could predict what you say - some would say, it was a friendly thing, it showed that
                    Spoiler:
                    Weir likes Sheppard but not the other way round
                    or just plain old "Bog off!"

Dont answer that question!!!

I like the fun we can all have as shippers - like Black Panther and her sister, all that made me laugh, two sisters shipping different couples - oh my!
                    AK..you don't mind if I call you this, do you? Well, I understand...but let's just get one thing clear as well...I will certainly not go and ask over in the Shep/Weir thread about Shep/Teyla...perfect sense...but, the Shep/Teyla can and will give their opinions in their own thread about Shep/Weir IF it applies to our topic of discussion which ultimately is John/Teyla and furthermore...always respectfully but being comfortable about stating our opinions..just like I am sure that the Shep/Weir thread has commented about their opinion about Shep/Teyla in their threads...

I think I heard through the grapevine that the Shep/Weir thread has clearly banned or would prefer that non Shep/Weir posters stay away...is this true?
                    I think is reasonable and fair...kind of drastic cause regardless you will have lurkers...but still...it's understandable...assuming that this is true...but, in any case, not my business..I think I've been there maybe four times since I've been in GW..honestly..but anyways, we at the Shep/Teyla have not come to that point, yet! and hope never to get there...but my advice is that for everyone's sake and for everyone's sanity...that if you aren't a Shep/Teyla shipper and feel that our comments might be offensive to your ship, then avoid coming here..that is what I do...I don't go! and what I don't know, won't hurt me! I'm not trying to be a pessimist here..and I'm not trying to get anyone from leaving here...I don't have THAT much power yet...all I'm saying is that since I have been around, twice this thread has suffered at the consequences of others misinterpreting postings...and I would hate for that to happen again, when we have such a great thing going on here right now with the current posters....so, please, don't misinterpret my words here..and AK..I think you and I will do just fine!

Thanks for the clarification......
                    sigpic

Comment

C'mon Camy, let him write some stuff for those of us who like variety.

Oh, and I give you green whenever I can. You deserve more!
                      Mel...you want to read a fic about John dying on Teyla and having her suffer and practically kill herself...Oh, my I guess I am old fashioned...I just want happy endings..but, okay...just because I love you...and Cpt. Ritter..I just don't have to see it or hear about it or know about it...just like warn me or something cause you know I will read your stuff everytime, Cpt...
                      and just don't make too much of these..keep me happy...Fair?

Mel..you are too sweet..love ya....
                      sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to see your vid AG, let me know if you need anything And make sure to wear protective gear in the lab!
                        *BOOM* Glass shatters and blue, green and pink smoke comes billowing out of AG's Secret Lab....A few moments after AG comes stumbling out with a slightly befundled look across her face...Shep and Teyla...no they don't work...now Teyla and Maj. Lorne they make a cute couple...and as for playboy Shep...yeah whatever...give him to Chaya...

Hey Mel...what are protective goggles?

Comment

OK, so I'm going through my PB tonight (yes, I'm bored ) and I came across a few thatI'm sure y'all wouldn't mind being assaulted with again.

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            Mel...you want to read a fic about John dying on Teyla and having her suffer and practically kill herself...Oh, my I guess I am old fashioned...I just want happy endings..but, okay...just because I love you...and Cpt. Ritter..I just don't have to see it or hear about it or know about it...just like warn me or something cause you know I will read your stuff everytime, Cpt...
                            and just don't make too much of these..keep me happy...Fair?

Mel..you are too sweet..love ya....
                            Actually...um...yeah. I kinda like that kinda stuff. I wrote a fic once where Sam died and Jack adopted her kids....people cried. I still haven't finished the sequel. Some people wanted Sam to come back but, no dice. Never gonna happen. She's dead. Dunno why I have these angsty urges...but never fear, although our couple is going to have some troubles in my upcoming masterpeice(;P) I think you can count on a happy ending

Comment

Actually...um...yeah. I kinda like that kinda stuff. I wrote a fic once where Sam died and Jack adopted her kids....people cried. I still haven't finished the sequel. Some people wanted Sam to come back but, no dice. Never gonna happen. She's dead. Dunno why I have these angsty urges...but never fear, although our couple is going to have some troubles in my upcoming masterpeice(;P) I think you can count on a happy ending
                              hey, are we meeting tonight? are we going to discuss here or in the chatter...? Um, and yeah, can we try not to discuss things that are spoilery...many of us are trying our darnest to stay away from it...so, who's with me tonight...don't know how long I can stay but we can have some fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

*BOOM* Glass shatters and blue, green and pink smoke comes billowing out of AG's Secret Lab....A few moments after AG comes stumbling out with a slightly befundled look across her face...Shep and Teyla...no they don't work...now Teyla and Maj. Lorne they make a cute couple...and as for playboy Shep...yeah whatever...give him to Chaya...

Hey Mel...what are protective goggles?

It's okay AG. Just sit down for a while and you'll feel better

Comment

Working...
                                X