X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh no
    Spoiler:
    Is it wise to have Gator at the end finishing the story....She's bound to give us an angsty ending!!!
    Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    She won't be if we go another round, we could probably keep this thing going.
    Catching up... I'm done. Linda, you wound me.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Don't say that!! I liked the stories, both of them, sure not Sheyla ending but then every story does not NEED one *looks over to Linda nad JT4L* Right guys?! *readies stunner*
      *throws hands up in the air* yes yes yes!!!! It doesn't need one, that's perfectly ok! *looks over at Linda* Right? *nods head frantically* Angst is great! It would make a great ending to our fic! Being totally honest here.
      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        NOOOOOOOO!!!! Come back gater!!! We do love the angst!!! Really! I did say that angst was awesome.....!!!
        Don't say that!! I liked the stories, both of them, sure not Sheyla ending but then every story does not NEED one *looks over to Linda nad JT4L* Right guys?! *readies stunner*
        Nope. Lol.

I shan't ever share anything with you again.

*humph*

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          No problem, I'll update the list.

Updated Round Robin Fic Author List

Spoiler:
          Here is the order of writers:
          YappiChick
          john_and_teyla_for_life
          ruby_caspar
          MrsB108
          sillyscipia
          TeylaFan
          Scifan
          Teyilia
          Padme18
          Gator101
          OK then.... who's turn is it now?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Nope. Lol.

I shan't ever share anything with you again.

*humph*
            pretty please? with cherry on top and chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles and peanuts and marshmellows and pumpkin spice? *puts on begging face specially for gater*
            --Kate

Comment

I like angst. It makes it more real like. Stay gater we need you...
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Ruby is I believe.

And can I just say... My stories aren't angsty... They're in canon... and the show is angsty... or it should be!

Comment

Ruby's writing now. Speaking of her..... where are ya Ruby??? Plz don't tell me that you did end up leaving in 15 minutes, cuz 15 minutes has come and gone!!!
                  --Kate

Comment

YC, I love your J/T sig!

my ships

Comment

pretty please? with cherry on top and chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles and peanuts and marshmellows and pumpkin spice? *puts on begging face specially for gater*
                      I like angst. It makes it more real like. Stay gater we need you...
                      Lol, I might just keep this huff up and fish for some more compliments

You two, I like you. And Tey too. Now Linda, she has wounded me. And in return, I shan't ever write the happy ending I had intended!

Comment

Ruby's writing now. Speaking of her..... where are ya Ruby??? Plz don't tell me that you did end up leaving in 15 minutes, cuz 15 minutes has come and gone!!!
                        Yeah, if we don't keep going now we might loose our momentum and the plot bunnies.

sigpic

Comment

Lol, I might just keep this huff up and fish for some more compliments

You two, I like you. And Tey too. Now Linda, she has wounded me. And in return, I shan't ever write the happy ending I had intended!
                          Well thank you. Although I prefer happy endings, life isn't always like that as I can atest to. Angst makes it more real and life like, like it could happen.

sigpic

Comment

Tht's it. I'm not coming back

I'm not writing anymore
                            awwww,i'm sorry Gator...I love yer fics...Really....I'm just messing with ya,ask MrsB....I sometimes mess with her but she knows i don't mean it!!

Uh oh...I'm in trouble now

*throws hands up in the air* yes yes yes!!!! It doesn't need one, that's perfectly ok! *looks over at Linda* Right? *nods head frantically* Angst is great! It would make a great ending to our fic! Being totally honest here.
                            Yes,right...What you said,*also nods head frantically*
                            sigpic

Comment

Well thank you. Although I prefer happy endings, life isn't always like that as I can atest to. Angst makes it more real and life like, like it could happen.
                              Good point! It's more life like so that's probably what we're gonna get most of in the show. Angst. Sweet, I say Angst always leaves room for more options, and sweet moments where JT can kiss (hopefully!) and make up!
                              --Kate

Comment

Good point! It's more life like so that's probably what we're gonna get most of in the show. Angst. Sweet, I say Angst always leaves room for more options, and sweet moments where JT can kiss (hopefully!) and make up!
                                Ooh yeah,making up is the best part!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X