No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mel...you sooo made my night last night...UM..more like this morning..I went to bed at like 1:00a.m.. horrible..but I had the greatest time with you and Lord Shiva and who else was here....hmm...now I am going senile! or is it cenile! Now I forgot to spelll....AHHHHHH
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
      Oh right...crap. Um, no I didn't hear about that. I actually don't know much about what's going on in that ep besides
      Spoiler:
      little bits about Teyla's role, but I heard those spoilers a long time ago.

I keep trying to rep you, but I need to give more jello to more people first. Don't worry though -- you'll definitely be getting green from me ASAP! And oh poo, Mel already left. Maybe she'll be back.
      AH, I'm just being stupid! and silly! YEAH! I HIT MY 1,400posts...and basically said absolutely nothing in most of them! YIPEE!
      sigpic

Comment

It's with an "s", mommy. And don't worry, I think most of us are a bit crazy here, so you'll fit in wonderfully! I can't stick around too long -- homework is calling my name -- but what discussion should we start? The others can continue it when they've got the chance.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Here is a website for screencaps...they don't have pics for all episodes but it is a good site..

http://www.jackfic.com/stargateatlan...lery/index.php

Here is a place to get some good ones of Teyla:

http://gifted.strength-within.net/gallery/

Comment

Oh right...crap. Um, no I didn't hear about that. I actually don't know much about what's going on in that ep besides
            Spoiler:
            little bits about Teyla's role, but I heard those spoilers a long time ago.

I keep trying to rep you, but I need to give more jello to more people first. Don't worry though -- you'll definitely be getting green from me ASAP! And oh poo, Mel already left. Maybe she'll be back.
            'Kay..do you want to know what is the scoop...well, I've read that Caldwell is
            Spoiler:
            the one that is going to be possesed by the Goul'd ..but they don't find out till the end..and Teyla is going with Carson to the mainland cause Charin is sick...so this is probably where Rachel is going to sing...I soooo hope that John is there....and the Cpt. Kirk is when a new character come with the Deadylous..(cant spell that either) and he starts to flirt with her to annoy Rodney.but then suspects that she is the one that is the traitor or something like that....
            Now three episodes in a row! What is that about? He is more than Cpt. Kirk..he is oh, I can't think on anyone!
            sigpic

Comment

Oooh, I'll have to check those out later. Can never have too many screen-caps! And that ep sounds pretty cool -- one of the ones that I am looking most forward to, actually. I really like Caldwell, so I'm glad that it sounds like they're keeping him around for at least a while.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                Here is a website for screencaps...they don't have pics for all episodes but it is a good site..

http://www.jackfic.com/stargateatlan...lery/index.php

Here is a place to get some good ones of Teyla:

http://gifted.strength-within.net/gallery/
                You are awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  You are awesome!
                  SP..you start the convo...I will follow..I have to go soon too...hey did you get a chance to scan over Chappie 5...I can't wait till you tell me what you think of it...All Sheppie and Teylie! My favorite...but PM about this...later...let's start a convo here...
                  sigpic

Comment

I was thinking that it is going to be cool to hear Teyla sing..however, it would be a lot better if john is there to appreciate and be absolutely gob-smacked by her talent..and then he falls deeply in love, takes her in his arms and lays a big one on her!!!...
                    -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

I'm saving your chapter for this weekend when I can really enjoy it! I'm afraid that once I start reading I'll put off a lot of my other stuff, which wouldn't be good news. Okay, conversation...um...crap. Okay, we can start this and let others continue it if they see fit. If Shep and Teyla ever begin a serious relationship, how do you think the team structure would be affected? Would it be necessary for her to leave the team or would the bureaucracy from Earth try to dictate that it was inappropriate?

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
                        I was thinking that it is going to be cool to hear Teyla sing..however, it would be a lot better if john is there to appreciate and be absolutely gob-smacked by her talent..and then he falls deeply in love, takes her in his arms and lays a big one on her!!!...
                        Okay....You are my new favorite....love your thinking...But you know what...knowing these writers..they probably make us suffer cause they know they have to have some sort of expression on John if this happens, and he probably won't be there!
                        sigpic

Comment

A Shepmagen shipper's dream come true spirited. And Camy, I share your frustration with the Cpt. Kirking. I prefer spirited's way of doing it.
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

I'm saving your chapter for this weekend when I can really enjoy it! I'm afraid that once I start reading I'll put off a lot of my other stuff, which wouldn't be good news. Okay, conversation...um...crap. Okay, we can start this and let others continue it if they see fit. If Shep and Teyla ever begin a serious relationship, how do you think the team structure would be affected? Would it be necessary for her to leave the team or would the bureaucracy from Earth try to dictate that it was inappropriate?
                            OOOOoooo..me like this question...You first!
                            sigpic

Comment

I will add to that Spirit...in the spoiler pics its looks like she is wearing a new outfit perhaps a dress...I would like to see Shep struck dumb by seeing Teyla in a feminine outfit...smack some sense into him...he need look no further to find the girl for him!

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking it's going to be another "segregated" episode. Is it just me, or aren't there enough genuine team episodes? Maybe I'm just looking too far into things.

Comment

Working...
                                X