Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    G'afternoon Y'all!

We are still recooping from yesterday's feast and pressie's! I must say, I didn't do to bad in the gift deparment!! I've got to admit I've been watching my DVD boxset of La Femme Nikita S3. There are 5 seasons but, I now have seasons 1-3! This was pre-SGA! It's great show and what 24 and Alias wished they were! All though, the creators of 24 are the creators of LFN! So, Elf! is guilty of watching something else than SGA! The guy who played Micheal should be on SGA! He would make an excellent bad guy not mention that he is HOT! But, he would have to die 'cuz Shep Rocks! Now if the actress that portrayed Nikita was Larrin then, that would be believable! She could actually kick Shep butt and be a possible sexual tension and stuff! It's this little thing called ACTING which Peta Wilson is able to do, unlike Jill Wagnar! Give me a Break! Anywho! you can tell I love my new DVD's! I haven't even started to watch the other ones I got! Now, if anyone is still hungry and want some food come on by my house and fix ya plate! We've got more than enough to go around!! Btw, I did treat myself into watching TMC just to give myself a refresher of what AWESOME eps to come Jan. 4th!! Merry Christmas to me! So, that is pretty much my holiday! It was pretty good! Which from what all of you have shared so, were y'alls!!

Oh i remember La Femme Nikita,i used to watch it and Michael is HOT with a Capital H And the Woman that played Nikita was awesome and the sexual tension between those two were.....Well lets just say fireworks don't have a look-in....She would have made a much better Larrin,.The chick that plays her is too much of a wimp

Glad you had a good time Elf!
    sigpic

Comment

G'afternoon Y'all!

We are still recooping from yesterday's feast and pressie's! I must say, I didn't do to bad in the gift deparment!! I've got to admit I've been watching my DVD boxset of La Femme Nikita S3. There are 5 seasons but, I now have seasons 1-3! This was pre-SGA! It's great show and what 24 and Alias wished they were! All though, the creators of 24 are the creators of LFN! So, Elf! is guilty of watching something else than SGA! The guy who played Micheal should be on SGA! He would make an excellent bad guy not mention that he is HOT! But, he would have to die 'cuz Shep Rocks! Now if the actress that portrayed Nikita was Larrin then, that would be believable! She could actually kick Shep butt and be a possible sexual tension and stuff! It's this little thing called ACTING which Peta Wilson is able to do, unlike Jill Wagnar! Give me a Break! Anywho! you can tell I love my new DVD's! I haven't even started to watch the other ones I got! Now, if anyone is still hungry and want some food come on by my house and fix ya plate! We've got more than enough to go around!! Btw, I did treat myself into watching TMC just to give myself a refresher of what AWESOME eps to come Jan. 4th!! Merry Christmas to me! So, that is pretty much my holiday! It was pretty good! Which from what all of you have shared so, were y'alls!!
      Another LFN Fan!!!!. I love that show!!!. I have all the DVD's and it does take a while to collect because those box sets are definitely expensive. Roy aka Micheal is awesome! and Peta as Nikita...she totally rocked that character. I miss that show but i've got SGA now so i'm happy!. Peta would make a way better Larrin BUT i still wouldn't like her flirting with John LOL!. Anyway, totally OT but just sooo happy to see another LFN fan!.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Hehe thanks.. So.. are you working on anything, fics or something?
        Or are you still busy celebrating and stuff?
        Well, since I got that GIMP book, I've been busy playing around with that most of the day. If you want to see the fics I've got waiting to be posted I put a list of my ff.net profile a little while ago.

G'afternoon Y'all!

Hey Elfie! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          YEE-HAA! I made my first sig in GIMP! (Okay, so it isn't JT. I'll get there! ) Do you like it?
          That's awesome WP!!! hope you do more! loved it!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          Well, HAPPY BOXING DAY everybody! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!! I can't stick around as I'm off to the pantomime tonight with the fam and there's dinner etc beforehand... but continued Season's Greetings and much JT love to all!!

Ruby xx
          That's a cute banner!...from what episode is that from???

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I just dropped this off in galleria.
          Spoiler:
          Keep looking...
          Spoiler:
          in galleria. LOL.
          Oh very sneaky Scifan!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Oh i remember La Femme Nikita,i used to watch it and Michael is HOT with a Capital H And the Woman that played Nikita was awesome and the sexual tension between those two were.....Well lets just say fireworks don't have a look-in....She would have made a much better Larrin,.The chick that plays her is too much of a wimp

Glad you had a good time Elf!
            Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Another LFN Fan!!!!. I love that show!!!. I have all the DVD's and it does take a while to collect because those box sets are definitely expensive. Roy aka Micheal is awesome! and Peta as Nikita...she totally rocked that character. I miss that show but i've got SGA now so i'm happy!. Peta would make a way better Larrin BUT i still wouldn't like her flirting with John LOL!. Anyway, totally OT but just sooo happy to see another LFN fan!.
            YES!! Fellow fans of LFN!!

Here is who I am talking about for a possible bad guy or even Canoe on SGA!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/00011...=Dupuis,%20Roy

He would be excellent. Of course, he would have to die due to the fact that Shep and Teyla Rock! I can handle that!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

YES!! Fellow fans of LFN!!

Here is who I am talking about for a possible bad guy or even Canoe on SGA!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/00011...=Dupuis,%20Roy

He would be excellent. Of course, he would have to die due to the fact that Shep and Teyla Rock! I can handle that!
              Oh nonononononononononono....He can be a bad guy but he cannot be Canoe,i could never hate him so no,Playin Canoe is totally out of the question!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh nonononononononononono....He can be a bad guy but he cannot be Canoe,i could never hate him so no,Playin Canoe is totally out of the question!!!!
                He would be awesome! Atleast the level of acting would be through the roof on both JF and RD's! That would be great! Imagine if did something to Teyla to hurt her! The facial expressions and emotions we would get from both of them would be DEADLY!! The other would have no chance against John!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Well, since I got that GIMP book, I've been busy playing around with that most of the day. If you want to see the fics I've got waiting to be posted I put a list of my ff.net profile a little while ago.
                  I'll take a look!
                  And now I'm off to bed, 'cause I'm sick
                  Sleep well everybody...sweet J/T dreams
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

He would be awesome! Atleast the level of acting would be through the roof on both JF and RD's! That would be great! Imagine if did something to Teyla to hurt her! The facial expressions and emotions we would get from both of them would be DEADLY!! The other would have no chance against John!
                    Yes but you see,i'm gonna hate Canoe with a vengeance and it would be very hard to hate him!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll take a look!
                      awww poor TF,well get well soon,watch some SGA JT eps,the best medicine you can get if your sick!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll take a look!
                        Sorry that you are sick TF!!

Here, I hope this should make you feel better!....(((HUGS)))

Spoiler:
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Yes but you see,i'm gonna hate Canoe with a vengeance and it would be very hard to hate him!
                          That is it would be so good when it would come to the scene with Canoe having to die! It would be so worth it!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

awww poor TF,well get well soon,watch some SGA JT eps,the best medicine you can get if your sick!
                            Thanks Linda, I will follow that advice
                            See you tomorrow!

Sorry that you are sick TF!!

Here, I hope this should make you feel better!....(((HUGS)))

Spoiler:
                            *huggs back* thanks Elfie, it does make me feel better!
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                              SGA - Joe Flanigan: "Silent Men" DVD Available Feb 15 2008:

I received an e-mail from Gabriel at Oneira Films today and was advised that "Silent Men" a 2005 independent film co-starring Joe Flanigan, Joe's wife Katherine Kousi, Neal McDonough and Alexandra Woodward, will be available for purchase on February 15, 2008 at:

http://oneira.com/ (The link to order the film is not available as yet)

"Silent Men" link at Oneira Films:

http://oneira.com/silent.htm

There is a photo of Joe and Neal McDonough at the site.

Synopsis:

Patricia a thirty something SWF has had enough of relationships that go nowhere. Her biological clock is ticking. She decides to find a man and proposes to have a child with him. But there is one catch, their relationship must be platonic and he has to raise the child with her. Her female friends make up a list of eligible men for her to meet. She enlists her best friend, Liam, from high school, to videotape the vast array of bachelors. After meeting over twenty willing guys she realizes her search needs to be within herself. In the end she will choose the obvious candidate...
                              Hey Y'all! Morjana posted this in the actor appearance thread in Stargate News! Finally, it will be available!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

That is it would be so good when it would come to the scene with Canoe having to die! It would be so worth it!
                                Oh yes,die Canoe die!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X