John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
    Your halo's only cracked? Bah! *points to shattered halo pieces laying in a box* I have devil horns instead.
    Looks like I have a ways to go yet.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Well you're my little angel then !
    Yeah I don't really mean that.. we like have it in one word.. but I guess in English maybe not..
    Well have a nice dinner then We say- eetsmakelijk-
    Hmm . . . I think the closest thing we'd have is "Enjoy", or to borrow a phrase from the Italians(I think), "Bon Appetit".
    That's a mouthful!
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      whydo you have to get up at 8? I mean come on that's when I go to bed.... why not do what I do? Stay up all night....
      Well I like.. how to say this one... ''pulling an allnighter''???
      But I have to go with my parents too some friends.. boring!!
      They play in on my guilt (did i say that right?) I just can't say NO! then...
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yeah, she did. I don't know why I made her have twins. I dunno. *shrugs* What was your favorite part? The shot to the stomach or the shot to the leg?
        ahem....

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        BOTH!!!

Now that is out of my system I'm currently writing (thanks to some very good ideas and dreams) the "FIRST MEETING" between Teyla and Teyilia..... only thing is it is very very very very (give or take three very's) different from what actually happened!

dunno why either, it was to be Teyla falling into my cell on that planet Mike held me at, only thing I meet her on Earth instead along with Teal'c and Jack..... again dunno why Earth....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Hmm . . . I think the closest thing we'd have is "Enjoy", or to borrow a phrase from the Italians(I think), "Bon Appetit".
          That's a mouthful!
          Hehe! not quite from the Italians! It's from France -Bonne Appetite- (I think )

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yeah, you like to pull an all-nighter.

And yeah, parents play on your guilt to get you to do stuff. My mom does the puppy-dog pout and I do whatever she wants. Except for going to bed. That I never do.

Maybe I ought to make you a slang dictionary for Christmas!
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Looks like I have a ways to go yet.

That's a mouthful!
              "Bon Appetit" = "Chow Down"
              In Ancient it is... shiyo niku ruvieu(pull an allnighter) and darnit, do you need a door?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

"Bon Appetit" = "Chow Down"

In Ancient it is... shiyo niku ruvieu(pull an allnighter) and darnit, do you need a door?
                Eek! Note to self: Never sign up for the door list. I'm gonna go air-surf for a bit. Want me to land on Teyla?
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Yeah, you like to pull an all-nighter.

And yeah, parents play on your guilt to get you to do stuff. My mom does the puppy-dog pout and I do whatever she wants. Except for going to bed. That I never do.

Maybe I ought to make you a slang dictionary for Christmas!
                  Yeah sorry.. But I learn a lot here! Everybody always helps me... very sweet But somehow I always find a way to ask yet another word... *

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Do we get to see the others or do we have to wait for next year.
                    My other sigs are rotating. There are three of them. I've got to work on my final Secret Santa gift for Monday. Have you finished yours yet?
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Eek! Note to self: Never sign up for the door list. I'm gonna go air-surf for a bit. Want me to land on Teyla?
                      Sorry Teyla is MY TARGET right now *Teyla whimpers* hehehehehe *evil grin here* not only is Teyla gonna get shot but so is myself.... OW! (NOTE TO SELF: Self keep Awinita away from sharp surgical tools)

Comment

I guess so... but.. I don't want one.. I wanna stay.. So much fun here and you guys are all so sweet.. and helping me!
                        Ah well.. I'll go for 6 hours of sleep tonight..

WP: I just saw that your birthday is October 23.. mine is 24! I just turned 17.. How 'bout you?
                        Last edited by TeylaFan; 22 December 2007, 03:18 PM.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Sorry Teyla is MY TARGET right now *Teyla whimpers* hehehehehe *evil grin here* not only is Teyla gonna get shot but so is myself.... OW! (NOTE TO SELF: Self keep Awinita away from sharp surgical tools)
                          Can I go land on John, then? I'm w humper through and through. Rodney whumping - Miller's Crossing. John whumping - Doppelganger. Teyla whump - Missing. Ronon whump - Sateda.

Whumping is fun!

Also, i'm on the hunt for JT mini movies. Anybody got a linkie for some?
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I guess so... but.. I don't want one.. I wanna stay.. So much fun here and you guys are all so sweet.. and helping me!
                            Ah well.. I'll go for 6 hours of sleep tonight..

WP: I just saw that your birthday is October 23.. mine is 24! I just turned 17.. How 'bout you?
                            Heya! I'm 15! And so's WP. She's a few months younger than me. And like a little sis. *gives WP a noogie* We are both huge tomboys. Hey, want to go build a robot?
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Heya! I'm 15! And so's WP. She's a few months younger than me. And like a little sis. *gives WP a noogie* We are both huge tomboys. Hey, want to go build a robot?
                              15.. I woulda guessed you both older..!
                              Yep I'm a tomboy too... Don't know how to say this either... !
                              Well.. I go to a school where I learn to be a sportsteacher.. So I excersise 15hours a week and there are mostly guys there
                              *boulding one right now*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

15.. I woulda guessed you both older..!
                                Yep I'm a tomboy too... Don't know how to say this either... !
                                Well.. I go to a school where I learn to be a sportsteacher.. So I excersise 15hours a week and there are mostly guys there
                                Seriously? Can I go to your school?

Yay! Another tomboy! Off to work on the big JT present for the secret santa thing.
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X