Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    That's allright..
    I see, and that's going to be 'on tv' in January right? In the US and Canada..etc?
    Are they already lighting firework there to?? They are here Guess they can't wait!

EDIT: btw* I was reading a fic: Long way back..
    Do you know what -thaw- means?
    Thaw means to defrost, become unfrozen ya know.....

Yup January 4th I believe. Can't wait!! Are you all caught with the new episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Thaw means to defrost, become unfrozen ya know.....

Yup January 4th I believe. Can't wait!! Are you all caught with the new episodes?
      Got it thanks
      Great.. ! I can't wait either Yup I'm all caught up
      I really liked what was it.. This mortal coil..? or something
      Anyway I liked it! How 'bout you?
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Got it thanks
        Great.. ! I can't wait either Yup I'm all caught up
        I really liked what was it.. This mortal coil..? or something
        Anyway I liked it! How 'bout you?
        Yup, it was very good though my fav ep so far this season, I think that award goes to Tabula Rasa. I like the dark creepy feel it had, it was definitely different from most episodes. So what do you think
        Spoiler:
        about Teyla's pregnancy? Have any thoughts about the baby or the father???

Comment

Yup, it was very good though my fav ep so far this season, I think that award goes to Tabula Rasa. I like the dark creepy feel it had, it was definitely different from most episodes. So what do you think
          Spoiler:
          about Teyla's pregnancy? Have any thoughts about the baby or the father???
          Yeah I liked Tabula Rasa a lot to Altough my favorite of this season so far goes to either Reunion- or missing Guess 'caus I'm a fan of teyla

Spoiler:
          Well I don't mind that she's pregnant, as long as she can still go on missions and stuff, and it would be funny if J/R/R had to babysit the baby sometime I'm looking forward to finding out what TPTB are going to do with it.. soo I'm real excited
          How about you? Do you like it- hate it??

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yeah I liked Tabula Rasa a lot to Altough my favorite of this season so far goes to either Reunion- or missing Guess 'caus I'm a fan of teyla

Spoiler:
            Well I don't mind that she's pregnant, as long as she can still go on missions and stuff, and it would be funny if J/R/R had to babysit the baby sometime I'm looking forward to finding out what TPTB are going to do with it.. soo I'm real excited
            How about you? Do you like it- hate it??
            Yaaa Reunion is probably my second fav so far. Good call.

Spoiler:
            Well one of the spoilery things Joe Mallozzi said was Teyla's ability/desire to continue to go on missions would become an issue later on I think.

A regular baby story to me is kinda "whateverish". If they do something interesting with it later like have Michael kidnap it or something then thats cool with me, but if it stays just a regular baby with her caring for it on Atlantis then I wish they would have just left it out completely cuz no matter who the father "could/should" have been, a regular child on Atlantis is something you do WAY later when you run out of storylines and not something that you would do now just when SG-1 goes off the air and all eyes are upon you. But hey, maybe thats just me. Either way, like you said I'm sure TPTB will come up with something interesting for the baby and Teyla because so far everythings been pretty damn good.

Comment

Morning dude.

LOL What was your first guess on the bookie log?
              Spoiler:
              Ya know I gotta say, I put my vote in for the ep Outcast for her to 'out' her news, but logically, I really think its gonna be Quarantine.
              Quarantine was my logical guess too. But
              Spoiler:
              when JM said that there would be a Teyla/Rodney friendship moment in BAMSR it made me think that maybe that's when he at least finds out.

Spoiler:
              Well one of the spoilery things Joe Mallozzi said was Teyla's ability/desire to continue to go on missions would become an issue later on I think.

A regular baby story to me is kinda "whateverish". If they do something interesting with it later like have Michael kidnap it or something then thats cool with me, but if it stays just a regular baby with her caring for it on Atlantis then I wish they would have just left it out completely cuz no matter who the father "could/should" have been, a regular child on Atlantis is something you do WAY later when you run out of storylines and not something that you would do now just when SG-1 goes off the air and all eyes are upon you. But hey, maybe thats just me. Either way, like you said I'm sure TPTB will come up with something interesting for the baby and Teyla because so far everythings been pretty damn good.

I agree with literally everything you just said.
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Spoiler:

I totally agree too ..!
                Spoiler:
                I wouldn't like it either if it would just be a regular baby. And teyla hás to keep going on missions, she's not a stay at home mom at all But I didn't catch what you said about Joe M.. What do you mean an issue..?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I totally agree too ..!
                  Spoiler:
                  I wouldn't like it either if it would just be a regular baby. And teyla hás to keep going on missions, she's not a stay at home mom at all But I didn't catch what you said about Joe M.. What do you mean an issue..?
                  Well basically
                  Spoiler:
                  JM said that there would be issues arising from Teyla's desire to still go on missions after everyone knows she's pregnant. And we know from an interview Rachel gave that there's a scene between Teyla and John in which Teyla wants to continue going off-world but John won't let her, and they have words... and John's jealousy over the whole issue comes out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    Well basically
                    Spoiler:
                    JM said that there would be issues arising from Teyla's desire to still go on missions after everyone knows she's pregnant. And we know from an interview Rachel gave that there's a scene between Teyla and John in which Teyla wants to continue going off-world but John won't let her, and they have words... and John's jealousy over the whole issue comes out.
                    Ah I see..
                    Spoiler:
                    That would be logical.. it might not be safe for her and the baby. But when she has given birth I really hope that things continue as they were. I'm curious though who's gonna replace teyla 'temporarely' (?spelled right?) Maybe Lorne.. Or Cadman

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                      Of course your welcome! I'm an S/J shipper too.

How's this?
                      I love it. Thanks. Soon I'll add it to my sig. I've got some plans for it.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Egle!! I loved your J/S vid. It Rocks!!
                      Thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Quarantine was my logical guess too. But
                        Spoiler:
                        when JM said that there would be a Teyla/Rodney friendship moment in BAMSR it made me think that maybe that's when he at least finds out.
                        Ah, I forget that.
                        Spoiler:
                        Good call. So we could be lead to believe she tells them early on in the episode, which would have to leave room for reaction (I believe JM called it ensuing fireworks) I dont know. I'm getting confused again lol.

Comment

Ah, I forget that.
                          Spoiler:
                          Good call. So we could be lead to believe she tells them early on in the episode, which would have to leave room for reaction (I believe JM called it ensuing fireworks) I dont know. I'm getting confused again lol.
                          Quarantine is another episode still to come from season 4?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Quarantine is another episode still to come from season 4?
                            Ya-huh. And MrsB we're all confused. Very, very confused.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ya-huh. And MrsB we're all confused. Very, very confused.
                              LOL True that.

Can you imagine
                              Spoiler:
                              Rodney's baby gift though? Its sure to be something technical and remotely preposterous like a baby monitor that he rigged to reach across the entire span of the galaxy or something lol

Hey you writing today Ruby or what?

Comment

LOL True that.

Can you imagine
                                Spoiler:
                                Rodney's baby gift though? Its sure to be something technical and remotely preposterous like a baby monitor that he rigged to reach across the entire span of the galaxy or something lol

Hey you writing today Ruby or what?
                                Nope, just kicking back and watching BSG...

Lol for the gift... it will either be something like that or
                                Spoiler:
                                maybe a traditional Athosian baby gift he read about in the database. Which would be completely uberly sweet...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X