John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Tabby to the JT thread..

You will find lots of fun stuff in here...great discussion, awesome fics, stunning artwork and mindblowing music videos

Join in when ever you want and don't think you only have to discuss JT of season 4,,,we are happy to remember the good old days

So once again welcome to our happy and fun JT family... a family that support eachother and look out for eachother,,and are always up to the task to cheer people up on off days...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Sci -
      Spoiler:
      Thanks to Nina, I see you updated your fic! I missed it so I'm glad she said something. Great job, thats sad-dish about Carson ascending * sniff, sniff* Kinda means Rodney has to say goodbye all over again huh?

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on Hide And Seek in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=142

Pics to follow for use in game
        Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=93
        (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=81
        (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=37
        (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

VOTING UPDATE

Well McKay & Mrs.Miller has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Mckay & Mrs.Miller is our 18th JT episode on the list...
        Hide and Seek has now 41 votes..
        WHICH WILL BE THE NEXT EPISODE?????

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

*NEW*PREVIEW OF SEASON 4

Check out a preview for the back half of season 4......
        *Be aware of major spoilers*
        http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/147329.html

BEHIND THE SCENES OF SEASON 4

Check out a behind the scenes video from some episodes of season 4.. for example Doppelganger which contains a scene with Joe and Rachel, Missing, but also spoiler for This Mortal Coil and also from The Kindred.
        http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=83

JOE AT BURBANK CONVENTION, CALIFORNIA

Check out reports and pics of the Convention in Burbank, California where Joe Flanigan attended on Sunday.. more will be added as soon as I see anything new..
        Spoiler:

JEWEL STAITE INTERVIEW

Watch part 2 of Jewel answering fans questions...no spoilers from unaired episodes. (clips most from Firefly, Missing and early season 4)
        http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=192658

THE WRAITH

Joe and David talks about the Wraith in a little video clip, and usually they always make fun of things
        http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=87

INFANITY SPECIAL ON STARGATE ATLANTIS

Check out the Infanity Special that was done on Stargate Atlantis. Behind the scene stuff, talking to the cast, stunts, costumes, visuals and some fan questions.

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. she has updated with a note to her fans.
        Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
        http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
        http://jewelstaite.com/

STARGATE MUSIC VIDEO AWARD 2007

It's voting time.... read the Rules first of course so you are up to date on everything.
        Then click on 2007 Awards, then Voting
        You choose what you want to vote on, there are lots of categories..
        Let's make sure there are lots of votes for John, Teyla and JT videos.
        Voting is open until 23rd December
        http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1awards/

**NEWS**

Just a short little news tidbit... in episode 9 of Women's Murder Club, Joe F made his first appearance.

Video clip
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAC7aF9QKrk
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Great chapter....typical John...*lol* and can I kill the freakhead already
          Spoiler:
          Hrmm Carson huh...so he ascended... and why was Kanan almost afraid and not to happy with the news...might it be something weird going on there... darn why did Lorne have to find the boring creep alive...
          Thanks Nina.
          Spoiler:
          I made him ascended because I didn't know how he could be alive after we saw him dead in Sunday. I'm hoping it works out. Don't worry about Kanan. He'll get his later.

Thanks Nina for links.
          Last edited by scifan; 17 December 2007, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            LOL. If you weren't mental we wouldn't have such great fics.
            Spoiler:
            I like your thinking about Michael is really great. Maybe we should get you to do a fic about it when you have time.
            You are too kind! I know its weird, I feel like I havent written anything J/Tish in ages lol.

I would really like to read a fic where Michael struggles with his unwarranted feelings for Teyla and the desire to make her pay for her playing in part in Atlantis' trickery.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              LOL I dont think its a far out there theory.

Personally, (probably cuz I'm mental) I'd like to see
              Spoiler:
              Michael have genuine feelings for Teyla. It would be such a human emotion to pull through his warped mind and his obsession with her could prove the only useful weapon they have against him since its obvious that he's upping the stakes in his game of revenge and annihilation. His desire to be part of something was so strong and I think her momentary kindness, although fleeting and attached to a ruse, made him feel what it meant to be cared for.
              I'd agree with that - it would make for some great tension.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              I agree and I can see that for S&C
              Spoiler:
              Was kinda thinking the same thing. JM said that Teyla's pregnancy carries through to S5 and I also think that Last Man is a glimpse of what the planet would look like if they don't stop Michael poisoning food supplies(or something like that. I forget how JM worded it. ) I hope that makes sense.

LOL. If you weren't mental we wouldn't have such great fics.
              Spoiler:
              I like your thinking about Michael is really great. Maybe we should get you to do a fic about it when you have time.
              I really hope that is what S&R is about it would be so uber cool.

And word on MrsB writing a fic. Any fic. Pleeeeeeeeeease.
              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                You are too kind! I know its weird, I feel like I havent written anything J/Tish in ages lol.

I would really like to read a fic where Michael struggles with his unwarranted feelings for Teyla and the desire to make her pay for her playing in part in Atlantis' trickery.
                LOL. Maybe in the next chpt or 2 of Fate I can get there. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  I'd agree with that - it would make for some great tension.

I really hope that is what S&R is about it would be so uber cool.

And word on MrsB writing a fic. Any fic. Pleeeeeeeeeease.
                  I'm also hoping that between LM and S&R that Shep figures how much he really does love Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Welcome Tabby to the JT thread..

You will find lots of fun stuff in here...great discussion, awesome fics, stunning artwork and mindblowing music videos

Join in when ever you want and don't think you only have to discuss JT of season 4,,,we are happy to remember the good old days

So once again welcome to our happy and fun JT family... a family that support eachother and look out for eachother,,and are always up to the task to cheer people up on off days...
                    This is true.

So did ya like yer present?
                    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Erika post this link on Whump page. I thought I'd share.
                      It's a clear preview for next half of S4.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl7qp7hd1tk

Comment

I was thinking about that last night...
                        Spoiler:
                        I was thinking that maybe Michael had decided to work on the retrovirus himself, since the wraith no longer accept him. If he made the perfected it so that it made him look human, but left him his memories and perhaps some wraith quirks, like feeding, telepathy and his strength, he could be pretty formidable and like you say it will have a bigger impact.
                        And you have to remember...

Spoiler:
                        That Carson is probably with him. So, is it Carson who has been working on an improved retrovirus? Has he been trying to make Michael more "human"? Plus, where are Mikey's ugly bug creatures???
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                          This is true.

So did ya like yer present?
                          Oh gosh...I forgot to post...*sorry* Love the little mistletoe icon...thanks
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            And you have to remember...

Spoiler:
                            That Carson is probably with him. So, is it Carson who has been working on an improved retrovirus? Has he been trying to make Michael more "human"? Plus, where are Mikey's ugly bug creatures???
                            Very very true
                            Spoiler:
                            it would make sense that Michael was working on the retrovirus if he's got Carson as a prisoner.

what i'm excited about is that john isn't with ronon and rodney when they find carson... so how's this for a scenario. john and sam (because she's with them) find Teyla. they can't get her out and John has to leave her behind, whilst promising to come back for her. can you IMAGINE the ANGST?!?! and Sam would probably have to order John out/ drag him away...

and then they go get her in S&R.
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Congrats Scifan on 6100 posts!!!

sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Very very true
                                Spoiler:
                                it would make sense that Michael was working on the retrovirus if he's got Carson as a prisoner.

what i'm excited about is that john isn't with ronon and rodney when they find carson... so how's this for a scenario. john and sam (because she's with them) find Teyla. they can't get her out and John has to leave her behind, whilst promising to come back for her. can you IMAGINE the ANGST?!?! and Sam would probably have to order John out/ drag him away...

and then they go get her in S&R.
                                Thats sounds good to me.
                                Spoiler:
                                I wonder how he reacts if he sees Teyla taken up by the dart. OH the Angst.

Jess. Do you mind if I send you Chpt 9 of Fate?

Comment

Working...
                                X