John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Hey guys, I'm here, from being off and on yesturday, Teyla's back in the firmary again after last nights "adventure" that ended up with John having to go into a Medially induced coma for 24 hours, and Teyla and myself in the Infirmary, me with a sprained ankle and Teyla with six cracked ribs and a cut lung, we should have NEVER gone to the underwater Jumper Bay because McKay wanted to fix the outerdoor!

At least McKay is avoiding us right now so all is well... ooo John's awake now yay! though he is both totally freaked out by all the tubes in him, as well as totally confused of where he is right now....

I'm thinking Elfie is happy about this no?

Also Winged this explains why I was not around in the gateroom last night for the normal nightly meet up
    Somebody had a busy night. Other than that how are ya Tey?
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Hey guys, I'm here, from being off and on yesturday, Teyla's back in the firmary again after last nights "adventure" that ended up with John having to go into a Medially induced coma for 24 hours, and Teyla and myself in the Infirmary, me with a sprained ankle and Teyla with six cracked ribs and a cut lung, we should have NEVER gone to the underwater Jumper Bay because McKay wanted to fix the outerdoor!

At least McKay is avoiding us right now so all is well... ooo John's awake now yay! though he is both totally freaked out by all the tubes in him, as well as totally confused of where he is right now....

I'm thinking Elfie is happy about this no?

Also Winged this explains why I was not around in the gateroom last night for the normal nightly meet up
      Hey, Rodney! Do I have to make Raid for you, too, as well as Canoe and Larrin? I'll make a whole bunch of it and give it to John, Teyla, Tey, and Ronon. Better run!

Tell John when he wakes up that he'll have an Anti-Rodney weapon!
      Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
      "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
      sigpic
      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        I just made an MP cuz I don't know how to do art yet. Maybe you could do the same?
        Yeah but one problem....Can you say lacking in the imagination department!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        You make us smile with all you're cool smilies. That counts. Just send her some cool Smilies.
        hmmmm,maybe but i only post them,i do not make them....see no artistic bone anywhere!!!

Camy
        Spoiler:
        Do you need a new bat yet
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          I guess send it on a PM to Camy...so she doesn't have to search for them in the Galleria and accidently miss something...so if you post it in there send her an PM with whatever everyone has done...so it's an easy find for her... and tell you what...just as Elf loved all she got on her day...I'm so sure Wikked will feel the love as well
          Well, I posted in the Galleria and I also sent Camy a PM with it too! When is all the stuff due? I didn't know it had to be JT until after I made the stuff for her.Though, for some reason I really think she will like it go check it out in the Galleria! The artwork is simply beautiful that everyone is doing!!

Thanks Sci!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Well, I posted in the Galleria and I also sent Camy a PM with it too! When is all the stuff due? I didn't know it had to be JT until after I made the stuff for her.Though, for some reason I really think she will like it go check it out in the Galleria! The artwork is simply beautiful that everyone is doing!!

Thanks Sci!

I think she said Thursday!
            sigpic

Comment

Somebody had a busy night. Other than that how are ya Tey?
              kinda sleepy, didn't get much sleep because of my foot
              Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              Hey, Rodney! Do I have to make Raid for you, too, as well as Canoe and Larrin? I'll make a whole bunch of it and give it to John, Teyla, Tey, and Ronon. Better run!

Tell John when he wakes up that he'll have an Anti-Rodney weapon!
              hehe Rodney's already running from Teyla because what he was REALLY thinking about in that underwater Jumper....well, let me dig it up so you know why Teyla is after him!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks Sci!
                The deadline is Thursday evening...according to Camy
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  The deadline is Thursday evening...according to Camy
                  Thanks Nina!

I did an MP for her. I may try to do something else. I'm not sure.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Yeah but one problem....Can you say lacking in the imagination department!

hmmmm,maybe but i only post them,i do not make them....see no artistic bone anywhere!!!

Camy
                    Spoiler:
                    Do you need a new bat yet
                    Spoiler:

LOL. I know you don't make them, but you can still send and get her laughing. It's the best medicine you know.

Didn't you do a poem once? Or was I mistaken?
                    Just throwing out idea.

Thanks Sci!
                    NP. What did I do?

Comment

Auntie!!
                      Spoiler:
                      How are ya?
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        LOL. I know you don't make them, but you can still send and get her laughing. It's the best medicine you know.

Didn't you do a poem once? Or was I mistaken?
                        Just throwing out idea.

NP. What did I do?
                        Na wasn't me
                        Spoiler:
                        In yonder field there stood a coo,it's fairly shifted fur it's no there noo!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I made 1,800 posts and nobody noticed this time . . . or last time . . . Come on people! 200 away from 2,000!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I made 1,800 posts and nobody noticed this time . . . or last time . . . Come on people! 200 away from 2,000!
                            I only notice these things when other folk notice.....Not very observant!!!

Congrats on 1800 posts Winged
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              I only notice these things when other folk notice.....Not very observant!!!

Congrats on 1800 posts Winged
                              Thanks. I miss other people's too . . . so why am I complaining? *slaps self*
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Congrats Winged to 1800 posts!!!

2000 soon...you are getting there
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X