No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lurkers, what is this Camy and Snogging, internet tag. That's kinda creepy. Anyway, I hope to have a chapter of Aftermath up sometime this week and I'm currently working on a Sheyla music vid, I'm not sure where I'd post it or how I'd get it to you guys, though Mel expressed an interest in seeing it. I didn't read the Epiphany spoilers, didn't want to, waiting and seeing. (It'll only take a week or two before my curiosity gets the better of me. Later everyone

On a side note, I'm Jaffa Fodder... eww!
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Hee, yeah Cpt. Ritter...tag is a fun time! And I'd love to read the new update to your fic and see your music video whenever you're finished. Can never have too much shippiness. Congrats on being Jaffa Fodder too! I'd rep both you (and Witchblade for calling attention to the rep system!), but I still can't. Seems I like both of you too much and need to pay attention to other people before giving you more green. ::sigh::

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I went back and greened ppl...i remembered had cool posts....I was that bored......

But hey snogging it's the thought that counts...

Congrats on being Jaffa Fodder...Can't wait to see your Vid and read the rest of your fic....

And i promise a suprise for you guys tomorrow morning...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
          I am sure we will get some sort of hint of distress from Teyla..like John in 'The Gift'
          However..she often hides her emotions...and so i dont think it will be anything too amazing..but perhaps when he reappears, she may give him a big smile (although i wish it were a passionate hug and kiss) ...
          well they are my thoughts from not seeing it.
          And can someone tell me how to get the proper spoiler warning, boldy thingy?!?
          Thanks
          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
            SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
            I am sure we will get some sort of hint of distress from Teyla..like John in 'The Gift'
            However..she often hides her emotions...and so i dont think it will be anything too amazing..but perhaps when he reappears, she may give him a big smile (although i wish it were a passionate hug and kiss) ...
            well they are my thoughts from not seeing it.
            And can someone tell me how to get the proper spoiler warning, boldy thingy?!?
            Thanks

Hey Spirit...WELCOME!!!
            Good thoughts...
            Yeah it's always so subtle...only us shepmaganites can see it....
            Spoiler:
            a smile or look, is so what does this pair for me...so i'm expecting something when she finally see him. Concern, happiness, there will almost definitely be a look

[ spoiler ] - - - - - [ /spoiler ]

those are the tags...just remove the spaces before and after the brackets...

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Spoiler:
              Not really a spoiler, but i thought i would try it out...

but it seems to be that you do have to, a lot of the time, search out for the little hints of emotions...but other times, they are so blatantly obvious, you wonder why others dont see it! But i guess, they have their reasons

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                Hey Lurkers, what is this Camy and Snogging, internet tag. That's kinda creepy. Anyway, I hope to have a chapter of Aftermath up sometime this week and I'm currently working on a Sheyla music vid, I'm not sure where I'd post it or how I'd get it to you guys, though Mel expressed an interest in seeing it. I didn't read the Epiphany spoilers, didn't want to, waiting and seeing. (It'll only take a week or two before my curiosity gets the better of me. Later everyone

On a side note, I'm Jaffa Fodder... eww!
                Listen, Buddy! Jaffa Fodder.......just because you are not included in our little tag game doesn't mean you have to get all snappy about it! So, don't get me started! YIKES!

Oh, and I can't wait till you update!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                  I went back and greened ppl...i remembered had cool posts....I was that bored......

But hey snogging it's the thought that counts...

Congrats on being Jaffa Fodder...Can't wait to see your Vid and read the rest of your fic....

And i promise a suprise for you guys tomorrow morning...
                  Oooo....I love surprises....*jumping up and down*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
                    Spoiler:
                    Not really a spoiler, but i thought i would try it out...

but it seems to be that you do have to, a lot of the time, search out for the little hints of emotions...but other times, they are so blatantly obvious, you wonder why others dont see it! But i guess, they have their reasons
                    Yah!!!...You did it!....Kewl....

Yep...Teyla is so great with her facial expression, and looks....oh and the smiles she gives John....so cute (i use that word alot to describe these two... )....

Yes, to each their own....

In the scene where John's telling the kids the story in 'Hide and Seek' she smiled at him so many times.... ....I loved that episode....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      Let's see we could make it a girls weekend thing...and then head out...we must include Witchy! Okay...start the convo cause I don't have too much time....
                      Maybe in the future (once I'm free of parents) that'd be a wild time. Didn't mean to get snapping Camy, just was surprised (It was right before class) to see you two playing Internet Tag on the gateworld Forums.

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      In the scene where John's telling the kids the story in 'Hide and Seek' she smiled at him so many times.... ....I loved that episode....
                      I love that moment, especially when the kids start asking him all these questions. (That's also the episode with the movie) Fun times, very SHEYLA. I think Teyla enjoyed his story two, especially when he got confused about the questions the Athosian children were asking.

And Witchblade, WHAT'S THE SURPRISE!!! I hate waiting, it's like knowing on Christmas Eve that there all those presents under the tree, but you've got to wait for it.

On my music vid, I've got most of my scenes picked out, though now I'm getting really picky and finicky about them. Gotta get them all right. Ahh, I'm being a perfectionist again... gotta stop that.

Hey, spirited Chihiro I think I fogot to say hi and welcome. Like SP said, we're the craziest nicest group of shippers you'll ever meet. (Not like I can compare, I just like to say that) Feel free to contribute anytime, I just joined with the forum only a month or two ago so I'm pretty new, but Snogging, Camy, Witchblade, Athosian Girl, Mel, and anyone I forgot welcomed me with open arms. I love you guys and girls.
                      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

I love that moment, especially when the kids start asking him all these questions. (That's also the episode with the movie) Fun times, very SHEYLA. I think Teyla enjoyed his story two, especially when he got confused about the questions the Athosian children were asking.
                        Her expression was priceless, Teyla had this amused look on her face when Shep was starting to get that confused look on his face, and she all but saved him from being questioned more by the kids. Is it me or did he look her way when he said that's all for the night?...I may have imagined it...I'll have to rewatch it.

And Witchblade, WHAT'S THE SURPRISE!!! I hate waiting, it's like knowing on Christmas Eve that there all those presents under the tree, but you've got to wait for it.
                        I can't tell that, then it'll spoil it for everyone......Patience my dear boy is a virtue...

On my music vid, I've got most of my scenes picked out, though now I'm getting really picky and finicky about them. Gotta get them all right. Ahh, I'm being a perfectionist again... gotta stop that.
                        Perfection is what i aspire for...good luck with it...I know it'll be great...

Hey, spirited Chihiro I think I fogot to say hi and welcome. Like SP said, we're the craziest nicest group of shippers you'll ever meet. (Not like I can compare, I just like to say that) Feel free to contribute anytime, I just joined with the forum only a month or two ago so I'm pretty new, but Snogging, Camy, Witchblade, Athosian Girl, Mel, and anyone I forgot welcomed me with open arms. I love you guys and girls.
                        DITTO!....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Maybe in the future (once I'm free of parents) that'd be a wild time. Didn't mean to get snapping Camy, just was surprised (It was right before class) to see you two playing Internet Tag on the gateworld Forums.
                          Yeah, it pops up when we're in a silly mood! Tag is always a fun time...even on shippy threads. Geez, it's been at least since summer since I actually have played a game of tag in real life. Definitely over Christmas break -- gonna have to bust out the freeze tag rules!

Hee, yeah! I LOVE this episode for them. So much cute little banter and smiles. So lovely! The football game, the story-telling, the little "hail mary" bit at the very end -- so Shep/Teyla prettyful!

Witchblade has a surprise for us?!?! Ooooh what is it, what is it, what is it?! I'm bouncing up and down right now because I'm soooo excited to see what it is! I hope I can wait until tomorrow!

Congrats! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I'm really horrible with all of that technological stuff, so all the power to you for trying it out. I'll bet it'll be amazing!

Aww, I'm blushing! Thanks for such nice words Ritter -- we love you too!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Thanks guys...and dont worry i know you are all very nice and kind...remember i have been lurking for awhile...ok now i sound creepy..hehe

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Lurking is better than pulling random disappearing acts *Points to self* so don't worry. It seems that the people I knew before are gone.... oh well, make new friends!

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

Oooh, making new friends?! I love doing that! Um, let's see, I guess I'll start. "Hi, my name's SnoggingPicard, but feel free to call me SP, Snoggy, Snog, Snogging, etc. Whatever works for you. I love animals, have about a bajilion of my own, and am a Shep/Teyla fanatic...which is why I hang out here so much. " Okay, that'll do it I guess!

Comment

Working...
                                X