No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Camy, we were all contemplating taking a massive roadtrip the other night. Wouldn't that be fun for all of us shippers to actually watch an episode together? I'd finally be with people that would understand my random squealing during episodes.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

You name the place, time and date..and I will be there....
      I got the minivan now...I can pick you up in PA and then go to...where is Witchy again? Maryland...?
      Not far at all...you guys are all between an hour to three hours away...I can do that in heartbeat....
      sigpic

Comment

OMG, wouldn't that be the coolest thing ever!? I'm all for it!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

That would be the coolest thing ever! We could bring all of the CD's and have a blast together..I can just see it now...singing..the Wheels on the Bus go round and round..and my top favorite.....John Jacob Jingle....and of course...OOOOOHHHHHH and I've got two portable DVD players on the minivan...we could see all of the episoded from season 1 while we are on the road...OH, but can we take turns driving...? I want to see some of them too....OH, this is getting better by the minute...
          sigpic

Comment

Heck yeah! I'm a very good, careful driver, so all is good. Oh wow, this would be sooo much fun.

Comment

SP...I'm here already....you start the convo this time...
              sigpic

Comment

Let's see we could make it a girls weekend thing...and then head out...we must include Witchy! Okay...start the convo cause I don't have too much time....
                sigpic

Comment

Um, okay, okay, okay...do you want to keep talking about "Michael" and "TLG"? With a shippy slant of course. Or other stuff?

Comment

Yes, she'd definitely be invited. I've never watched Atlantis with full-out Shep/Teyla shippers before...no one to squee with except you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                      I haven't purchased the DVD's yet..I know it sounds awful...but I just got the minivan and i'm going crazy with shopping for the holidays...

so, now that you mention that specific scene..you are soooo right...he did say.."i gave it to her" and with such emotion too...but one of my favorite scenes from that episode is also, when she walks in on Rodney, Ford and Sheppard getting ready for the ambush of the Wraith and she comes in all serious and slow and Sheppard says "you're late" and she says, "sorry"...so much like a couple...he is like scolding her...jokingly and almost looks at Rodney like saying..."watch this, Rodney" look at the power that I have over her...or the influence..or I don't know...you know what I mean, right? or did i misread that scene all together...it just seemed like another perfect example of how well he gets along with her and how much he trust her....he feels that there is nothing she can do that is wrong....
                      Uh, it must be just me!
                      Nope..it's not just you...I saw that...Teyla was almost hesitant to enter, almost cautiously making her way into the room, and it's as if John instictively knew this so he does the only thing he knows to get her to relax...it's as if they're in tune with each other..

Oh, that's a great idea, it would be the best time ever...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Okay, do you think that in "Michael"
                        Spoiler:
                        Shep will be concerned for Teyla getting too close to Michael? Since she's the one who works on gaining his trust, do you see Shep being very edgy about her spending so much time with him? Not necessarily jealousy, but more that he's worried about her safety?

Comment

I'd like to think "yes"
                          Spoiler:
                          that he is going to be concerned..but I was so confused as to his whole reaction with her in the Gift that nothing will surprised me from him...you know what I mean? The shipper in me says..yes, he should be concerned..but the realistic part of me says, the writers are still going to hold off on anything to overtly significant between these two...so basically, I don't want to get my hopes high and then be crushed as I was in
                          Conversion; better to be significantly surprised than to be utterly crushed...so I am just happy to hear that Teyla will beat him up badly and will tie him up closely...that will be shippy squeesss for me...but most importantly, that it doesn't seem to be a shep/weir lovy dubby episode...more them beating the crap out of each other...and frankly I can't wait to see Weir beat him up! Even though I love him...but I do hope that Teyla is there to take care of him in the end.....let's hope they don't do a Conversion ending like they did for Shep/Teyla...you know this is a huge possibility for Shep/Weir and that will just crush my little heart if it is remotely shippy...
                          sigpic

Comment

Witchblade...I'm picking you up...you know that I have an aunt that lives in Maryland...I am actually going there this Saturday...my grandmother flew in from Puerto Rico and I am going to go see her...geez..i forgot the name of her town...I know it is close to 95 and close to Delware border...
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, as far as "TLG" goes,
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm cautiously optimistic. The pics that were released for "Conversion" seemed to indicate that it was going to be heavily leaning toward interaction between Shep and Teyla, but Weir got a chance to really shine. "TLG" was definitely rumored to be a major Shep/Weir type episode, but considering that their actual interaction will probably be minimal, I think we could definitely see a lot more of the reactions by the other cast members. There is some real possibility for Shep/Teyla hints, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they purposely were "pulling the wool over our eyes" about the story like they did to us with "Conversion".

Comment

Um...SP? Witchblade...you guys still here?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X