John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    Please don't get me started....I think I am going to cry....
    Are they still at this? I so got the same vibe...She ran and kept looking at Teyla over and over..as to think I can't do this, not now...Oh, there goes my Thanksgiving....

I need fanfiction...I may be inspired to write a differing story of how I want 'The Hive' to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
      Hehe. I'm still waiting for the eight-armed man!
      Eight-armed men...mystery man from the past...anything to get some action for the two ladies of the show!!!

Comment

okay..go complain in two places...the comments underneath the blog...and the Ask Joe Mallozzi thread...you should definetly complain...and you know what I am with you on the whole girls to get boyfriends for the week as well...go for it...I will back you up...I already wrote comments and questions on both things..so it won't count if I do it...
        sigpic

Comment

Whistler...are you here? What is your take on all of this shippy non sense...I want our girls to have a fling too...
          sigpic

Comment

Did you read the J. Mallozzi blog...already they have an episode for Mckay...what the hell..when are they going to do something about Teyla...you know something..the more I think about this overeacting Weir..the more I think that her dark side will be due to jealousy...what do you think? It is a possibility...now what about Shep...did you get any vibes from him on that scene?
            I think I need to rewatch the vid...off hand I can't remember Shep reacting any certain way...As for Weir being jealous...I'm not sure, have ta think that one over but after all this lady love for Shep I really can't wait to see Weir
            Spoiler:
            kick Shep's butt in Long GoodBye

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
              Relax Camy. You gotta let these things slide. The PTB aren't going to start any canon ships on the show anytime soon, so we're probably going to be seeing Kirk!Shep a lot. I know for a fact that
              Spoiler:
              Epiphany and and The Tower each have girlfriends of the week in them for Shep. So, take a breather, and try to get use to it. They pulled that type of crap on us for eight years on SG-1. If your a shipper, then be sure to have patients for the long haul. That's my motto!

You are too sweet...thanks...I guess my anesthia is kicking on me...due to my surgery...I should be in bed right now..but I couldn't wait to see what happened in the Hive...I should have waited...

I know you are soooo right...but I can't help it...It would help if Teyla and Weir got some action too...that way it would even the score...right now, I wouldn't mind going for Ronon for either girl....what do you think?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                I think I need to rewatch the vid...off hand I can't remember Shep reacting any certain way...As for Weir being jealous...I'm not sure, have ta think that one over but after all this lady love for Shep I really can't wait to see Weir
                Spoiler:
                kick Shep's butt in Long GoodBye

Told you..I've been saying that since Conversion...
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, I would go for a good fanfic right now too...any recommendations...I was out for awhile...any good updates...

OH, great minds think alike!

I didn't know the Tower also has some hot alien chick? URG! Okay...I got to go take my meds...that will knock me out cold...maybe that will relax me...I think I will go and read some fanfic..too...I have been working on mines as well....
                  sigpic

Comment

okay..go complain in two places...the comments underneath the blog...and the Ask Joe Mallozzi thread...you should definetly complain...and you know what I am with you on the whole girls to get boyfriends for the week as well...go for it...I will back you up...I already wrote comments and questions on both things..so it won't count if I do it...
                    In the Ask Joe M. thread do you have to ask a question or can you just post a comment? Maybe...when are Teyla and Weir going to have some attention from some mystery men?

Comment

You are too sweet...thanks...I guess my anesthia is kicking on me...due to my surgery...I should be in bed right now..but I couldn't wait to see what happened in the Hive...I should have waited...

I know you are soooo right...but I can't help it...It would help if Teyla and Weir got some action too...that way it would even the score...right now, I wouldn't mind going for Ronon for either girl....what do you think?
                      Hmmm Ronon....with Teyla?...or with Weir?

Make some certain men jealous and start to pay attention! I could go for that!

Comment

Oh, like that one...but add to that a comment like...since Sheppard gets a squeeze in every other episode and Rodney got to kiss both genders in one episode...when are you planning on having Teyla and Weir get some eight arm mystery men come and rescue their broken hearts...

Although, that is not even fair, since Weir has gotten a kiss...by Simon...
                        Sheppard's kiss with Teyla shouldn't count....and besides..we aren't looking for a kiss necessarily, just some major crushess...
                        sigpic

Comment

You can even add to that, even Ronon needs some squeeze...I mean common the guy is screaming for attention...and some loving...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                            Long Story...its 3 am right now and need to get my duo back to the first page so I leave this for you all to read...

Found it on Fanfiction.net:
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2668771/1/
                            I'm quoting myself...how weird is that...

I posted this yesterday so I don't know if you might have missed it but it is not overtly shippy but is does have some great Teyla/Shep interaction.

It actually started me thinking of how I wanted 'The Hive' to go...but that didn't happen...not even close...

I don't mind so much not seeing Ship everywhere in the episodes but the fact that someone actually wrote more lines for Teyla makes me upset. Our girl needs more lines and story...

Comment

Oh, like that one...but add to that a comment like...since Sheppard gets a squeeze in every other episode and Rodney got to kiss both genders in one episode...when are you planning on having Teyla and Weir get some eight arm mystery men come and rescue their broken hearts...

Although, that is not even fair, since Weir has gotten a kiss...by Simon...
                              Sheppard's kiss with Teyla shouldn't count....and besides..we aren't looking for a kiss necessarily, just some major crushess...
                              You don't mind if I copy that question and post it...do you?

I like it and it does sum up pretty well what a lot of people here have been asking for.

Comment

So true..and you know the sad part is that I don't think we are going to see anything specifically for her either...

I did read the story..thanks..very nice!

As far as Teyla..from what I got from Rachel...overtly..her episode this second half will be Michael..and she didn't even say it that way..but I am figuring maybe this will be the guy that falls for her...OH...I like that idea....darn it..though, why did it have to be a Wraith!?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X