John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    I love that the fic writing bug has bitten all of ya!

Sci- I love your little ficlet!! LOVE IT!

MrsB- You better continue yours! You know that you can not leave the Elf hanging for long periods of time without continuing your stuff! I will go postal up on you! You do want that...It's not a pretty sight...

When I voted for TEH HAIR, Vala was at 4!! SQUEEEEEEEE! TEH HAIR WILL PREVAIL!!

I AM SO READY FOR MISSING!! I AM SO READY FOR MISSING! I AM SO READY FOR MISSING! I AM SO READY FOR MISSING! I AM SO READY FOR MISSING! I AM SO READY FOR MISSING! I AM SO READY FOR MISSING! I AM SO READY
    FOR MISSING!.....Did I let y'all know that I AM SO READY FOR MISSING!....

ROFL!!!
    Thanks Elf. MrsB. did one too.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    hmmmmm..... **** that hurt! *holds injured leg away from the kitten named Morgan* ahem. What I miss guys? *perches in Linda's lap*
    Not much hun. Just getting ourselve pump for Missing and a couple of fics and arts on galleria.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Not much hun. Just getting ourselve pump for Missing and a couple of fics and arts on galleria.
      Lazy day, huh?
      (I made 1,200 posts . . .)
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Oh yesssssssssssssss....thank you thank you thank you thank you

Spoiler:
        I'm starting to think i was switched at birth,heehee...My Brother likes SG-1 but he ain't as obsessed as me,i think he kinda gets fed-up sometimes when i go on and on about it I love Eureka,it's so funny and Star trek....My fave is DS9,there are loads of scifi i love but i would be here all night naming them!
        LOL.
        Spoiler:
        I haven't seen Eureka yet cause I don't have scifi. Have you seen Lt.Col. Errandboy's manip for StarTrek? It's funny.

Comment

Congrats on 2,000 posts Donna!

I probably missed the celebration, so sorry if I'm late!
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

LOL.
            Spoiler:
            I haven't seen Eureka yet cause I don't have scifi. Have you seen Lt.Col. Errandboy's manip for StarTrek? It's funny.

Spoiler:
            No i haven't,where do i go to see it?

COGRATS ON ALL MILESTONERS!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yesssssssssssssss....thank you thank you thank you thank you

Spoiler:
              I'm starting to think i was switched at birth,heehee...My Brother likes SG-1 but he ain't as obsessed as me,i think he kinda gets fed-up sometimes when i go on and on about it I love Eureka,it's so funny and Star trek....My fave is DS9,there are loads of scifi i love but i would be here all night naming them!
              Your welcome and thanks for the Flower its lovely
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:
                No i haven't,where do i go to see it?

COGRATS ON ALL MILESTONERS!
                Here the link.http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=13327&page=71

Congrats on 2900 posts MrsB!!

Comment

Congrats Mrs B on 2900 posts

Comment

Thanks Elf & Donna!!! And a great big Happy Milestone backatcha DONNA! The big 2000 for you man!

GNB - Great Alias sig!

Comment

OMG!!!!! Those are freakin brilliant!!! John and Rodney's excellent adventure,bloody hilarious!
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 2,900 posts Mrs.B!!
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I know. It's so quiet in here.
                          I think Jess is writing.

I just did a short insert for the end of TR scene. I hope it's ok.

Timing Is Everything:

Spoiler:

Timing Is Everything
                          John is in an infirmary bed in the mess hall, recovering from the virus that swept through Atlantis and caused everyone to have amnesia. Ronon and Teyla are there when he wakes up. Teyla informs him that there were some causalities and John shows concern for McKay when he doesn’t see him. Teyla tells him that he is fine, but he was with Katie and waiting for her to wake up. John nods his head to show he understands whey Rodney wasn’t there. He then turns his gaze to Ronon.
                          “Did you shoot me? It’s a little fuzzy, but I swear you shot me,” John asks Ronon with a confused look.
                          Ronon smiles, “I’m going to tell Dr. Keller that you’re awake and to see if Katie is up yet.”
                          John furrows his eyebrows, “ You didn’t answer my question Ronon!”
                          Teyla is still looking in the direction of Ronon’s retreat and she hangs her head slightly. John notices and gently places his hand on her arm. She raises her hand and begins to wipe from under her eyes.
                          “Teyla? Are you crying?” John asks.
                          Teyla finishes wiping her eyes and clears her throat. She tries to show a brave face, but John can see right through her.
                          “It’s just been a stressful couple of days,” she tries to say convincingly.
                          “And… Come on, what else? I can see something is obviously bothering you,” John encourages. A worried look comes across his face. “I didn’t do any thing to hurt you did I? I mean… I know I gave Lorne those orders to gather everyone, but if I did…”
                          Teyla quickly interrupts him, “No! No, you didn’t do anything wrong. Actually, we were both so busy that we hardly saw each other.” She gives a deep sigh, “It was just so hard too see you and everyone else slowly slip away from us. And that you could have… everyone could have died.” A single tear slips down her face. “You have all become very important to my life and…”
                          John holds her hand and gently squeezes it, “Well, you’re not gonna get rid of me or anyone else that easily.” He gives her a wink and she smiles back.
                          Ronon gets to the infirmary and see Dr. Keller. He tells her that John is awake and Rodney over hears him. He leaves Katie’s side to talk to him.
                          “Hey. I heard you say that Sheppard is up,” Rodney says with some exhaustion in his tone.
                          “Yeah, he just got up. Teyla is with him right now. How’s Katie?” Ronon asks.
                          “Oh, good! She just woke up too,” Rodney answers with excitement. “Maybe I should tell her that I’d be right back and go see Sheppard.”
                          “No, it’s ok. He’ll understand. Stay with Katie, she needs you now,” suggests Ronon. Rodney nods in agreement and returns to Katie’s bedside.
                          Ronon walks by Keller and gives her a gentle hand on her shoulder. He tells her that she did a good job and she returns the compliment. They give each other a smile and she returns to her work, while Ronon leaves the infirmary.
                          John motions Teyla to come in closer so he can talk to her more privately. He places her hand between his.
                          “I want you to know that it was pretty scary to feel everything slip away, but one of the things I was afraid of losing the most was my memories of you,” he says softly.
                          He can see how touched she is by the look on her face. He raises a hand to cup her cheek and gently strokes it with his thumb. He was about to continue talking, but Ronon shows up.
                          Ronon clears his throat, “Am I interrupting any thing?
                          “Well, actually…” John starts.
                          Teyla places a hand on his chest to stop him, “No. You are not interrupting. Now that I know John is awake I really should try to get some rest.” She stands up and continues to talk to Ronon. “How is Katie?”
                          “She’s fine. I told Rodney to stay with her and come see Sheppard later,” he answers.
                          Teyla smiles grandly, “Oh, good. I’m glad she is doing better.” She turns to John, still smiling. “We will continue our discussion later.”
                          Ronon wait ‘til she leaves and gets next to John.
                          “You couldn’t been gone longer?” John grumbles.
                          Ronon gives him a mischievous grin, “Well, if I knew you were going to be this slow in talking, I would’ve.” Ronon begins to walk away and starts laughing. “Next time I’ll be gone the whole day. You may need it.”
                          John contorts his face, “Oh, nice. First you shoot me… again, I’m remember a little more now, and now this.”
                          Ronon stops before leaving and give the biggest smile, “Anything for my buddy.”
                          Before John can respond he turns and leaves. John just shakes his head slowly, closes his eyes and goes back to sleep.

The end.
                          Lol Cute. Ronon being our cheerleader once more! Thanks for sharing!
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            GNB - Great Alias sig!
                            Thanks MrsB! One of the best shows ever!

Congrats to all the milestoners!

my ships

Comment

I can't see it dude I sorry.
                              Sucks to be you...

Ruby!! I just saw it. Sorry I missed it.
                              ROFL!!! Wait to you see it MrsB.
                              Thanks Sci!

Give me a sec and I'll find it for you.

Here's some goodies for you:
                              Spoiler:

These are GORGEOUS Sci!!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              I'd rather just see the episode. Is it Friday yet?

Hey Ruby, how's the writing going?
                              I'm working on chapter three of Glimpse right now - I'm DETERMINED to get it done before I go to bed!

ROFL!! I know.

Did you get to see it?
                              Spoiler:
                              Tell me what you thought. I wonder if it's going to be the opposite to DG and he's staring at her and she's the one who needs comfort after feeling guilty. Either that it gonna be... Stay out of her way she mad as you know what. Hmm. Itune better move there butts and post early on Sat.
                              I don't understand...
                              Spoiler:
                              we are talking about the clip where John (I'm now actually pretty sure it is John...) is watching them leave and then you see the bolokai and Teyla kicking ass, right? Is there another clip with a really shippy moment or are we just wildly speculating? Nothing wrong with that, of course...
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Thanks Elf & Donna!!! And a great big Happy Milestone backatcha DONNA! The big 2000 for you man!

GNB - Great Alias sig!
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Mrs B im just wondering if you have heard the latest news about Lost that there will be no more episodes till 2009 i have the Link if you want it

Comment

Working...
                                X