• Show
Clear All

LOL Elf you have such an active imagination
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Tis all true! Lol!

Spoiler:
      Loved the last scene All you can see is Ronon looking at Teyla with his eyebrows kind of raised as if saying "Are you gunna let him away with that??" You can see as soon as Rodney says "There's something you're not telling us" John gets all... "I don't wanna talk about it cause Teyla's gonna kick my ass."

I think the extent of the JT this season - and since Ronon came into it really (since he's our own 'JT cheerleader'), our 'ship' moments will be coming in the form of others' reactions to our lovely couple
      Totally!...lol...I was just saying @ the Galleria thread
      Spoiler:
      that when Rodney started, John's head got so close to the tray, just like a little boy who knows he's going to be in big trouble.lol....

I love Ronon and his insightfulness...he's taken over from Bates, who was a bit of a rude JT cheerleader, but a cheerleader nonetheless...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Lovely wallie Blue!!

Thanks Nina for the link for the promo of TR!
        May I say....
        Spoiler:
        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SHEPPY IN THE INFIRMARY AND SCRUBS!! I KNOW THIS THW WRONG THREAD! I sure do hope It Teyla by his bedside, mopping his sweaty, feverish, brow.....NOW, if only he was nekkid under a....
        Alright...I think I lost my hearing again.... sheez..the effect Sheppard has on some people
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Alrighty.... I've seen Travelers now....

Spoiler:
          It really was a great Shep episode... for once we got to see just how smart he truly is... how he can handle things, keeping himself calm and knows what to do...he really doesn't need Rodney to fix everything,,he proved it here,, how he fixed the chair, and all the controls..took charge of it all... and I loved the fact that he tried to get Larrin to stay where she was..and kept wondering what in the world she was up to all the time..guess he figured then that he most likely had met his match,,,but then again I felt that John had a slight edge... I felt that he got more the way he wanted things to happen then she did... *lol*

The subject of Larrin... even though yes sure she was the hot sexy alien babe... but for once atleast when they put Sheppard up against a woman it isn't someone who directly throws herself at him...Larrin had spunk, she could hold her own except with the Wraith *lol* Teyla would have been better... but anyway... Larrin had head she got thinking with..not just flaunt her stuff infront of him using her sexuality to get what she wanted... she punched him, she had him tortured, and she tried to trick him ,,yes she managed to trick him and get the gun away from him,,, guess in the end she figured there was only one way to trick him...kiss him... *lol* sure he starts to kiss her back but in the end I think it really didn't affect him since he didn't seem to be that all goody goody with her... he seemed several times annoyed at her during the epi... and he seemed overall to give her the brush off...

JF did a great job as usual with this epi... and I liked the epi more then I thought I would... but I was hoping to be surprised and not to worry about bein nauseous during the whole epi...which I'm glad to say I wasn't *lol*

Loved the part where he is locked up in a jail cell and just lays down on the bed... like some kid who was either up to no good...or knew he had the upperhand... and I think she could use some cooking skills...that dinner they served him..ugh,,,what did they serve him carbon... *lol*

Him getting away that easily,,guess it didn't surprise me... he offered an alliance,, he told her about Wraith taking a lot of beating at the moment,,, and though maybe she now had the ship..she could take care of her people again... let him go and when it's time they meet up and fight against a common enemy....who knows... not that I'm truly that happy to see her again... and when that happens I just hope they still are like they don't know if they can fully trust eachother...

Jill did a good job in the epi as Larrin...I've seen fractions of Blade so I knew she was able to do a good job as a kick ass female...and I'm glad they atleast dressed her in this...from what I saw of Blade she was most of the time in skimpy outfits... *lol*

Loved the fact that they didn't give up trying to find John though...Ronon's line of even if there were a fleet of hive ships they wouldn't give up on him... nice touch...we have seen so often how important the team is to John,,it was about time we saw and heard the concern from the team about him... so sweet also to see the full blown smile on Teyla's face when she heard John's voice over the com...

Loved the team ending scene...Ronon saying maybe they let him go becuase they knew how much trouble he could cause them *lol* I think Larrin has now first hand experience of just how annoying John can be
          Then Rodney starts to whine about not being captured by a sexy alien,,,loved the look Teyla gives John when Rodney says..oh she was hot wasn't she... and just how John tried to get him to shut up...either it was like he didn't wanna talk about infront of Teyla...or he kind of swept his eyes over to her quick not knowing how she would react... hrmmm.... but I got to say when he says that Larrin is still out there... I'm not sure I took more his look at that moment..like he really wasn't looking forward to seeing her again...knowing what he went through...it was like he gave a little shudder there... so who knows maybe he isn't really looking forward to running into her again... but that's just me...

So overall a great John episode... but overall I think DG has an edge for me over this one...

Once again I ramble away
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Alrighty.... I've seen Travelers now....

Spoiler:
            It really was a great Shep episode... for once we got to see just how smart he truly is... how he can handle things, keeping himself calm and knows what to do...he really doesn't need Rodney to fix everything,,he proved it here,, how he fixed the chair, and all the controls..took charge of it all... and I loved the fact that he tried to get Larrin to stay where she was..and kept wondering what in the world she was up to all the time..guess he figured then that he most likely had met his match,,,but then again I felt that John had a slight edge... I felt that he got more the way he wanted things to happen then she did... *lol*

The subject of Larrin... even though yes sure she was the hot sexy alien babe... but for once atleast when they put Sheppard up against a woman it isn't someone who directly throws herself at him...Larrin had spunk, she could hold her own except with the Wraith *lol* Teyla would have been better... but anyway... Larrin had head she got thinking with..not just flaunt her stuff infront of him using her sexuality to get what she wanted... she punched him, she had him tortured, and she tried to trick him ,,yes she managed to trick him and get the gun away from him,,, guess in the end she figured there was only one way to trick him...kiss him... *lol* sure he starts to kiss her back but in the end I think it really didn't affect him since he didn't seem to be that all goody goody with her... he seemed several times annoyed at her during the epi... and he seemed overall to give her the brush off...

JF did a great job as usual with this epi... and I liked the epi more then I thought I would... but I was hoping to be surprised and not to worry about bein nauseous during the whole epi...which I'm glad to say I wasn't *lol*

Loved the part where he is locked up in a jail cell and just lays down on the bed... like some kid who was either up to no good...or knew he had the upperhand... and I think she could use some cooking skills...that dinner they served him..ugh,,,what did they serve him carbon... *lol*

Him getting away that easily,,guess it didn't surprise me... he offered an alliance,, he told her about Wraith taking a lot of beating at the moment,,, and though maybe she now had the ship..she could take care of her people again... let him go and when it's time they meet up and fight against a common enemy....who knows... not that I'm truly that happy to see her again... and when that happens I just hope they still are like they don't know if they can fully trust eachother...

Jill did a good job in the epi as Larrin...I've seen fractions of Blade so I knew she was able to do a good job as a kick ass female...and I'm glad they atleast dressed her in this...from what I saw of Blade she was most of the time in skimpy outfits... *lol*

Loved the fact that they didn't give up trying to find John though...Ronon's line of even if there were a fleet of hive ships they wouldn't give up on him... nice touch...we have seen so often how important the team is to John,,it was about time we saw and heard the concern from the team about him... so sweet also to see the full blown smile on Teyla's face when she heard John's voice over the com...

Loved the team ending scene...Ronon saying maybe they let him go becuase they knew how much trouble he could cause them *lol* I think Larrin has now first hand experience of just how annoying John can be
            Then Rodney starts to whine about not being captured by a sexy alien,,,loved the look Teyla gives John when Rodney says..oh she was hot wasn't she... and just how John tried to get him to shut up...either it was like he didn't wanna talk about infront of Teyla...or he kind of swept his eyes over to her quick not knowing how she would react... hrmmm.... but I got to say when he says that Larrin is still out there... I'm not sure I took more his look at that moment..like he really wasn't looking forward to seeing her again...knowing what he went through...it was like he gave a little shudder there... so who knows maybe he isn't really looking forward to running into her again... but that's just me...

So overall a great John episode... but overall I think DG has an edge for me over this one...

Once again I ramble away
            This is what I have been waiting for!!!!

I love you and Steph's breakdowns of the eppies!! My evening is complete now!!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              This is what I have been waiting for!!!!

I love you and Steph's breakdowns of the eppies!! My evening is complete now!!
              have you been waiting for this all evening..thinking when in the heck will Nina watch that epi...

Thanks for liking my breakdowns
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                Ascended Tauri writes: “1)when you guys write/discuss story line episodes like you did with 'Reunion', do you/rest of production staff discuss in detail the possible future direction the story could go? Say, Ronon's friend that retreats at the end of 'Reunion'. How much discussion goes into a future plan for that character? 2. Do you/rest of staff already discuss, in this case, Season 5 during your production of S. 4?

Answers: 1) I made the decision not to kill of Tyre at the end of Reunion because I thought he would be an interesting character to bring back for a future episode. 2) When we wrote the season finale, we had a general idea of how we wanted to pick things up in season 5, but we didn’t have detailed plans for an overall season-long arc at that point.

Anonymous writes: “Originally Michael's name was going to be Charlie, but for some reason it was changed.”

Answer: It was?

Zabadoo writes: “1.)For Atlantis's 100th episode, do you think you guys will do something epic or comical? 2.)Will any other major characters (Sheppard, Ronan, Teyla, McKay, Zelenka, Keller, Carter) bite the dust this season?”

Answers: 1) Since it will be the season-ender, it will not be comical. 2)

Anonymous #2 writes: “1. Does this mean we'll get to see Daniel make his way to Atlantis? 2. If the above is true, any chance for Vala to make an appearance?? Please!
                3. Is there a possibility that Weir could pop up in the fifth season as well?”

Answers: 1. It means we’ll certainly try to do a story that will guest Daniel in season 5. 2) No plans to bring Vala over. 3) The answer to this can be found in a later season four episode.

Elizabeth writes: “Who is 'the guy in Washington'?”

Answer: Jack O’Neill.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Hi Joe, are we going to see Ford in season 5, at least to close out his story line????”

Answer: Not to be a bit of a downer, but some could argue that him getting blown up on the hive ship he was on could be considered closure.

Comment

I think like usual I"m going to be the one that has a very different opinion on this one from the little that I"ve read from others about Travellers...

Just for everyone's information...I have nothing against the actress Jill Wagner and my thoughts and opinions are just that....so nothing personal here or attacks on anyone, this is just my point of view...

Instead of typing this again, I just copied and pasted the email that I sent to Stephie. I am such an idiot cause I actually had this episode ruin my Friday just thinking and dreading how bad this was going to be for my JT love and it wasn't....John acted just like I hoped he would, actually better. This was not John kirking at all in my opinion, and nothing compared to the other episodes were we've clearly seen him flaunting over the girls...so that I was very, very pleased with...Okay, one worrying down, two more to go...

Travellers thoughts...

Spoiler:
                  I couldn't control myself and I saw the epi without hubby...I"m not even going to see it with him because I know he's going to like her...my husband I mean...LOL

I saw nothing there from Sheppard's side. Frankly, I hate TPTB because from my view point and forgive me for being so vulgar and blunt, Larrin was dying to get some from John. From the very beginning she walked in, she stated as much...however, I"m not sure if that's the way that the writers and director wanted her to act, or if it was just bad acting from Jill but she was expressionless and seemed very bland and just not there at all...I saw no chemistry at all...the only time I finally saw something good in her was when she was actually going to kiss Sheppard, not sure if this was because you could tell that Larrin really wanted to kiss Sheppard and so that part came out very natural, but the overall portrayal of Larrin, either I didn't get it but even when you were supposed to feel compassion for her about her people, if it wasn't for the fact that I actually listened to what she said, her voice still came across expressionless and without any change in her voice, I swear it has nothing to do with the idea that I came in hating her before I even got her performance. LOL If she had played it well, I wouldn't deny it!

It was like Teer..she did the same thing for me, her voice never changed, she was robotic like- very plain and boring woman.

See, I'm not sure if that's the entire idea and I"m just not seeing it as a good thing. LOL

Anywho, from John I saw that he just wanted to get the hell out of there and get back to his people, the minute he got the chance he didn't think of anything else or the consequences but to get out of there...again, I was surprised that they made Larrin the one to come up with the ideas to save them, that I thought was good because it finally portrayed John as not always the one to save the day at least not thinking of it, she did. But I was surprised at that, although that is what they do with Teyla too, she always thinks or asks the right questions that springs out the solution to the problem.

But again, going back to John, the way he looked at her and the way he responded to her, I saw no tension or even the thought of it. He did the same with Teer, until she came on to him, he did nothing. That is typical John. Even that scene in the closet, I found it not tense for him either, if you look closely the times that they did that whole staring thing, she kept lingering, but he went back to work. And I didn't see it in him that it was because he was trying to distract himself from her either. He just brushed her off completely.

The kiss, yes he kissed her back and he had her by the waist, then you see him clearly responding to her advances, but even then I don't think he did more than simply follow along with a beautiful woman's touch and advances.

Hell, he wouldn't be normal if he didn't.

Towards the end, Steph if you hadn't mentioned that bit about him glancing at Teyla, I would have missed it, and I did miss the glance that Teyla gave to him as well after Rodney's comment...I had to rewind it to see them both! LOL

So thanks for that.

I"m a bit dissapointed because if this was to be the episode where the team saves Sheppard...it stunk!

I did like that Sheppard came out and formed an alliance with her because it was the only way for him to stand a chance of escaping, he even couldn't believe that she went for it...

Personally, I think that Larrin knew and figured out that she might have had Sheppard in bed with her, but that in the end, Sheppard's heart belong to another...why else would she let him go when clearly she wanted him. *wink* shipper glasses on! CHECK!

Finally, that last scene with the team, what I did notice was John's face at the end, now here's my first impression, to me that face was almost John thinking...I might meet this woman again, and what if....but then he shook his head and almost looked like no way in hell will I ever want anything to do with this woman...it's almost like if for a second, he thought of, could they maybe continuing something...even the slightest inclination of what he would do if he met up with her again...and just as quickly as it flashed his eyes, it quickly faded.

And I think it did help that he did say to Rodney that she was out there and that he could still get the chance to meet her..meaning Rodney which tells me, John has no problem if Rodney falls for Larrin...he wasn't fazed by her in the least...that's Teyla's man all the way!!!!

Oh, there is one last thing..if Larrin was supposed to be this bad ass girl...DANGIT, again, she stunk at it....she was a whiner and fought awful with that Wraith...and John saw it.

Teyla could so whip that girls' ass with her pinky!!!!! and John would never changed that about his girl!

so, there you have it! I was stressing out for no reason...Now, I"m stressing over

Spoiler:
                  Kanan

Hugs....and one more thing..not for nothing but this episode compares not to Doopelganger for me anyways....DG had more action, more John whumpage so I agree with JM on this one...and it was an awesome Team episode which are the ones that I Love and want to see more of....and of course..so much JT love!!! woohooo!
                  but seriously, can't compare to DG in my book!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Alrighty...a little linky...

Tabula Rasa promo...not the same as is seen on SciFi's site.... this one has
                    Spoiler:
                    Seems they are turning on eachother...some seems to be hunting down Teyla...don't know what that is about *lol* John is in the infirmary and it looks like Teyla is sitting next to him on his bed... seems like he has forgotten who Mckay is at that point...

I'm looking forward to this epi....
                    http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=76
                    DANG that looks cool!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Looks like they are hunting Teyla. If John ends up stunning her (or worse), he'd feel pretty rotten about it. I can so not wait to see this!

I'm gonna try to watch Travelers tonight. I'll let you know what I think if I get the chance! Thanks for the summary on it LC. I think Tabula Rasa looks a lot more interesting.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

NinaM;7267350]Alrighty.... I've seen Travelers now....
                      Meee too...I coudn't wait for hubby. This was literally killing me!
                      \
                      Nina wrote...
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Interesting how you view this...see this is why I love to read everyone's opinion...you know, I thought this was odd. For a man that was getting his ass beaten up, I thought Sheppard did play it very cool. Unlike his experience with Koyla in CG...he was calm and not phased in the bit. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think he quickly figured out that this was not really a threat for him. Sort of like what and how he reacted when he met Ronon, he figured out that if he wanted him dead, he would have done so by then, good point Nina.

Now, that last line with Larrin. I'm not sure that John would see Larrin as his match. I don't think I even want him to see her that way however, I do think he figured her plan and motive and mode of operation rather quickly, but again, I think John knows that about everyone because he knows now and understands that this is all about survival.

Good points, though Nina!

Nina wrote...
                      Spoiler:

Oh, I have to disagree with you here.
                      Spoiler:
                      Thinking back now at all the girls that have been with Sheppard, the one that to me upon first sight came on to John was so Larrin. The minute she walked in she didn't act like she was fond of him but she clearly gave the line of what a shame...or something like that and then John replied to the same manner. She was sooo onto him and if I remember correctly, she had already found out information about him before she went to see him...she was intrigued and attracted by him but she didn't let that get in her way of her mission...that she did very good at. She did what she had to do but I never saw John using his charms to get her to come to see it his way, which I was very pleased about and I didn't see Larrin falling for him either in so much that it clouded her judgement...thanks Nina...there is something positive in her that I hadn't seen. Thanks!
                      and yes, I also saw that "brush off" attitude from John...wohooo! the man knows who he wants...I'm so happy about that!!! SQUUEEEEE!

nina wrote...
                      You have no idea how relieved I am! JF can do very little wrong with his performances...I agree. I just wished that they had beaten him up a bit more! ah! This way Teyla would have had to see him in the infirmary!

Nina wrote...
                      Spoiler:

You guys were really inclined towards that scene. I didn't think a big deal of it, again. John being John. I wish they had used that screen time for more action instead!

Nina wrote...
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      This is another interesting point that I didn't dwell upon...you are so right...this would have been a perfect opportunity for John to have nabbed a ship...but I think he was just greatful that he was freed because I really think he thought that Larrin wasn't going to let him go. I think he really knew that she wanted him and not just simply to run the ship!

Nina wrote....
                      Spoiler:
                      Jill did a good job in the epi as Larrin...I've seen fractions of Blade so I knew she was able to do a good job as a kick ass female...and I'm glad they atleast dressed her in this...from what I saw of Blade she was most of the time in skimpy outfits... *lol

Spoiler:

You are so right in this one as well, I"m with you ....I was very pleased that her outfit althought sensual it wasn't provocative and the camera didn't dwell on some specific areas that they very well could have and that they do for Teyla....

I don't however, feel the same about Jill's performance overall. But again, it could be that I missed the whole idea of her character all together! Never seen Blade!

Nina wrote...
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      I really thought this was the episode where John has to rely completely on the team to save his ass...very, very, very dissapointing! I don't think I"ll ever get that episode the way I really want it!

Nina wrote...
                      Spoiler:
                      So overall a great John episode... but overall I think DG has an edge for me over this one

For me there is no comparison. DG was better in all areas! But that's just me. I didn't really see any John whumpage in this one. Only one kind and even that one he didn't really seem to be enjoying it either!

Nina wrote...
                      Once again I ramble away
                      I like your ramblings Nina!
                      Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 27 October 2007, 05:06 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

CAMY!!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

ELFFFFFYYYYYY!

(((((HUGS))))))

Did you like Larrin?
                          sigpic

Comment

BTW, not for nothing...but don't I have an AWESOME SIG!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              ELFFFFFYYYYYY!

(((((HUGS))))))

Did you like Larrin?
                              Spoiler:
                              I thought I was totally gonna hate her. What I liked was the fact John was not into her at all. Until, he responded in the kissed but, it was not him. I so do not trust her. I do not know why. I mean, yes, they are allies,but, it just seems it is gonna come back and bite'em in the butt. I had to go back and watch to see Teyla's look and when John kinda did that side glance thingy. One episode is enough for me with her but, she is coming back in Be All MY Sins Remembered. She was better than I thought. I thought that he was fall for her and all that crap! But, he did not!

I said in an earlier post in response to Ruby about him saying his was Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic). The only thing that was going through my head was Teyla is the Invisible Woman (Mrs. Fantastic!), meaning HE'S TAKEN!! So there! Like a 5 yr old sticking out my tongue and going nanananana to Larrin! You can't have him!!!-LOL!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                BTW, not for nothing...but don't I have an AWESOME SIG!!!!!
                                Your sig is kickin' some major booty!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X