X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Rememberance. Part 4:
    Spoiler:

Everyone is in shock over Rodney’s assessment of the machines purpose. Teyla has a puzzled look on her face a she looks at John and then to Ronon.

“Are you saying that everything we’ve seen so far are bad memories to Sheppard?” asks Ronon.

“Um, no… I don’t think so,” responds Radek. “I think some maybe good, but I’m not sure yet as why those images are appearing.”

A very brief image of a funeral comes up on the screen. Many people dressed in black and crying. A beautiful spray of flowers is laid across the casket and a banner with the words, beloved wife and mother, on it. The memory quickly changes to a happier moment. John and his brother are older and their father is playing football together in the backyard. His father still favoring his brother slightly, but it didn’t matter. Younger John laughs with a youthful voice as his father and brother tackle him. His mom is on the sideline cheering everyone on and clapping joyfully.

While John is remembering, he begins to moan louder than before and struggling in the chair. Sweat slowly merges from his brow.

“He sounds like he’s in pain,” Teyla fearfully expresses. “Why would such a wonderful memory be hurting him?”

Rodney and Radek don’t have an answer for her. Radek franticly tries to skim through the database to figure it out as Rodney finishes hooking up Keller’s machines to monitor Sheppard’s vital signs. John’s heart rate is expectantly high, due to the stress of what he is going through, but still not dangerously high.

“I think I found it!” shouts Radek. “It says here that if the person resists the purging, due to painful memories and tries to recall more pleasant ones, then the force field will put pressure on them to discourage this action.” He continues reading. “Oh no.”

“What!” Everyone responds.

“Um, I don’t know how else to say this, but um. They also had some casualties. When the person didn’t ascend, but died because they weren’t able to face their darker repressed memories.”

The room grows silent, knowing that either way John is going to die if they don’t figure out how to get him out of it.

The screen goes dark again and John’s heart rate begins to slow down.

“Teyla,” John mumbles.

Teyla quickly turns around to see John’s eyes half open. She can see the fear in his eyes, but he tries not to let it show.

“Can I get out now? I don’t like this ride,” he says with a weak smirk.

Teyla frowns and barely cracks a smile, “I’m sorry John, we are working on it as fast a they can to get you out.”

“I’m just so… tired…” John faintly speaks before he closes his eyes again.

“Dr. Keller?” Teyla shouts.

Keller looks at the monitors and reassures Teyla that his just sleeping.
    During the next hour or so, minor bad memories flash on the screen, him waking from a bad dream, a pet being sick and so on.

Everyone grows more fearful as John’s vital signs begin to drop slightly.
    Spoiler:
    Sounds like time is running out! Bring on the dark repressed memories!!! I gotta say though, I hope we see something else of Teyla on the screen again lol This is great Sci!!! Excellent update

Comment

Thanks MrsB. Let the droolfest begin.

John in a suit. THUNK!!

Ronon in Jeans:

Rememberance. Part 4:
      Spoiler:

Everyone is in shock over Rodney’s assessment of the machines purpose. Teyla has a puzzled look on her face a she looks at John and then to Ronon.

“Are you saying that everything we’ve seen so far are bad memories to Sheppard?” asks Ronon.

“Um, no… I don’t think so,” responds Radek. “I think some maybe good, but I’m not sure yet as why those images are appearing.”

A very brief image of a funeral comes up on the screen. Many people dressed in black and crying. A beautiful spray of flowers is laid across the casket and a banner with the words, beloved wife and mother, on it. The memory quickly changes to a happier moment. John and his brother are older and their father is playing football together in the backyard. His father still favoring his brother slightly, but it didn’t matter. Younger John laughs with a youthful voice as his father and brother tackle him. His mom is on the sideline cheering everyone on and clapping joyfully.

While John is remembering, he begins to moan louder than before and struggling in the chair. Sweat slowly merges from his brow.

“He sounds like he’s in pain,” Teyla fearfully expresses. “Why would such a wonderful memory be hurting him?”

Rodney and Radek don’t have an answer for her. Radek franticly tries to skim through the database to figure it out as Rodney finishes hooking up Keller’s machines to monitor Sheppard’s vital signs. John’s heart rate is expectantly high, due to the stress of what he is going through, but still not dangerously high.

“I think I found it!” shouts Radek. “It says here that if the person resists the purging, due to painful memories and tries to recall more pleasant ones, then the force field will put pressure on them to discourage this action.” He continues reading. “Oh no.”

“Um, I don’t know how else to say this, but um. They also had some casualties. When the person didn’t ascend, but died because they weren’t able to face their darker repressed memories.”

The room grows silent, knowing that either way John is going to die if they don’t figure out how to get him out of it.

“Teyla,” John mumbles.

Teyla quickly turns around to see John’s eyes half open. She can see the fear in his eyes, but he tries not to let it show.

Teyla frowns and barely cracks a smile, “I’m sorry John, we are working on it as fast a they can to get you out.”

During the next hour or so, minor bad memories flash on the screen, him waking from a bad dream, a pet being sick and so on.

AWESOME update sci
      Spoiler:
      oh yes what MrsB said...A litle more Tewyla comin up,i wanna see her and everyone elses reaction to it,that would be fun....Ok maybe not fun for John...or Teyla but still Poor John he's really goin through the ringer!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Sounds like time is running out! Bring on the dark repressed memories!!! I gotta say though, I hope we see something else of Teyla on the screen again lol This is great Sci!!! Excellent update
        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        AWESOME update sci
        Spoiler:
        oh yes what MrsB said...A litle more Tewyla comin up,i wanna see her and everyone elses reaction to it,that would be fun....Ok maybe not fun for John...or Teyla but still Poor John he's really goin through the ringer!
        LOL. Thanks MrsB and Linda. I'm glad you guys are getting into this story.

Hey MrsB.
        Spoiler:
        Can you see images again? Since you were the one that posted link for Outcast.

Comment

LOL. Thanks MrsB and Linda. I'm glad you guys are getting into this story.

Hey MrsB.
          Spoiler:
          Can you see images again? Since you were the one that posted link for Outcast.
          Well its a great story with a cool new idea.
          OT -
          Spoiler:
          LOL Yup. I get paranoid when you and Elf notice like you were gonna do something evil to me and can't now because you just realized I can see hahahah Can we all say Paranoid much lol

Comment

Originally posted by Caity_D View Post
            Hello everybody. I've been lurking for some time now, but alas! I felt it was time to come out of the shadows. I'm making my first post here because I know this is where I will spend most of my time.

So ...

I love John/Teyla! And I am the biggest fan girl when it comes to them. I seriously embarrass myself with all the squeeing and so forth. But you guys are just the same so I feel no shame! Nor should I.

And just so you guys all know, I write fan fiction. And although I am yet to write one for this fandom yet, this season has been very inspiring. I can feel one blossoming as I write.

This is going to be fun. :-)

Welcome to the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            This is definitely the place for J/T squee!!!!!
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Well its a great story with a cool new idea.
              OT -
              Spoiler:
              LOL Yup. I get paranoid when you and Elf notice like you were gonna do something evil to me and can't now because you just realized I can see hahahah Can we all say Paranoid much lol

Spoiler:
              Should we start calling you Mckay, since you're being paranoid?

Comment

John in a suit. THUNK!!

Ronon in Jeans:

Rememberance. Part 4:
                Spoiler:

“Teyla,” John mumbles.

I feel like I might be slipping in here on all the drool

Anyway great update
                Spoiler:
                Sounds like they don't have much time left to get him out of there... I seriously think the Ancients are a bunch of morons for all their crappy machines...most of the seem to do more harm then good *lol*
                Poor John to have to go through all those hard memories... maybe dying if he can't face the hardest ones...ouch the guy fights so hard not to show anything that goes on how in the world will he fight it here,,,hrmmm... keep it up...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Call me officially dizzy... I'm ending up seeing links when I close my eyes *lol* kidding... so kids...another link coming your way... this time with pics and report... from the Convention in Auckland, New Zealand

http://flightsilver.livejournal.com/8578.html#cutid1

Official link post for today at page 2400
                  Last edited by NinaM; 23 October 2007, 09:20 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Should we start calling you Mckay, since you're being paranoid?
                    OT
                    Spoiler:

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      You guys are cracking me up!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Call me officially dizzy... I'm ending up seeing links when I close my eyes *lol* kidding... so kids...another link coming your way... this time with pics and report... from the Convention in Auckland, New Zealand

http://flightsilver.livejournal.com/8578.html#cutid1
                      GOOD GOD...More....Your gonna be seeing links in yer sleep
                      sigpic

Comment

John in a suit. THUNK!!

Ronon in Jeans:

Rememberance. Part 4:
                        Spoiler:

“Teyla,” John mumbles.

GREAT UPDATE SCI!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        They are gonna have to figure out how to stop the device/machine soon! Before it is too late!! Keep it UP!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Caity_D View Post
                          Hello everybody. I've been lurking for some time now, but alas! I felt it was time to come out of the shadows. I'm making my first post here because I know this is where I will spend most of my time.

So ...

I love John/Teyla! And I am the biggest fan girl when it comes to them. I seriously embarrass myself with all the squeeing and so forth. But you guys are just the same so I feel no shame! Nor should I.

And just so you guys all know, I write fan fiction. And although I am yet to write one for this fandom yet, this season has been very inspiring. I can feel one blossoming as I write.

This is going to be fun. :-)
                          WELCOME TO THE THREAD CAITY!!!

You're right about inspiration ! I can't wait to read some of your JT fics, we always need new writers! What fandoms have you been writing fics for?
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Check these pics out! Spoilers for Outcast:http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1817
                            oooh, er... THUNK!!
                            Spoiler:
                            I love that Ronon is chatting with Walter!! Yayness!! And do you notice that in the picture when Shep is in a suit (thunk) Ronon is wearing a black shirt, also indicating a shirt (thunk again)

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Just read it
                            Spoiler:
                            John John John......You meanie,leaving Mia there to get stuck with the big bad needle...Can't you see Teyla needs you....Get over it already!

This is the place to be,i'm sure you'll have a blast and YAY another writer,there's loads of great writers here and it can'y hurt to have one more.....One thing though i hope you don't wait weeks to update like some of them do

Oh and p.s. Thanks guys for all the links and caps!
                            thanks Linda.

Er, MrsB, I think Linda might be trying to tell us something...

John in a suit. THUNK!!

Ronon in Jeans:

Rememberance. Part 4:
                            Spoiler:

“Teyla,” John mumbles.

Wooo great update Sci!!
                            Spoiler:
                            I loved when John woke up and called for Teyla.. and calling it a ride... aw I'm just loving it can't wait for more!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            We were. Now, it seems like we can not get him past like 295, because, everytime you do vote Vala is literally, right behind. He has to prevail in Teh Hair! He must, he must!

Spoiler:
                            ROFL!!! Brilliant!!

Can I just ask, why does EVERYONE say 'teh' instead of 'the' in relation to this. I get it not.

OT
                            Spoiler:

LOL!!! great cap!
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

LOOK! UP AT THE LINKS! IT'S A BIRD! NO! IT'S PLANE! NO! NOT, PLANE, BIRD, OR EVEN A KLIEDESCOPE! IT'S...NO, IT CAN'T BE!
                              YES, IT IS!!

OUR VERY OWN... IT'S NINA!

Spoiler:

SUPER LINK GIRL!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                I feel like I might be slipping in here on all the drool

Anyway great update
                                Spoiler:
                                Sounds like they don't have much time left to get him out of there... I seriously think the Ancients are a bunch of morons for all their crappy machines...most of the seem to do more harm then good *lol*
                                Poor John to have to go through all those hard memories... maybe dying if he can't face the hardest ones...ouch the guy fights so hard not to show anything that goes on how in the world will he fight it here,,,hrmmm... keep it up...
                                LOL.
                                Spoiler:
                                Mop needed on aisle 4. I love your imput.Thanks. Those pesky Ancients and their machines.

OT
                                Spoiler:

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                GREAT UPDATE SCI!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                They are gonna have to figure out how to stop the device/machine soon! Before it is too late!! Keep it UP!
                                Thanks Elf.

I'm so glad you guys are liking this.

Thanks you so much Ruby.

Comment

Working...
                                X