No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, SnoggingPicard, I just read your posting in the MCWeir Thread about your thoughts regarding the TLG pics with Teyla and John....

OH! You have no idea how much my shippy heart just jumped way up the scale! Between Melpomene's poem and your comments about that scene which was depressing me so much...now I am soooooo happy!

I love you guys...you've made my day! hehehehehe....
    sigpic

Comment

Mel, I got to green you...woohoo...**calms down**....
      That was very well explained and i guess that's the way i saw it, as they needing to get the info...and Teyla stepped up...but i love how you explained it....*thumbs up*...

Ok off to find some lovely pics...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Ok SMILE...It's picture time...

Shep: What the hell are you doing?
        Teyla: Getting my hands free.
        Shep: Didn't feel that way.

Shep: Ok. You go that way, I'll go this
        Teyla: John, darling...Are you insane?

Shep: Ready,...N--
        Teyla: He has lost his mind.

Teyla: I am not doing that.
        Shep: I'm the Colonel, you must obey.

Shep: I shouldn't have said that should I?
        Teyla: I believe so...COLONEL...

Shep: I'm sorry...?
        Teyla: Are you?

TBC....

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Lovely pics.., Witchblade...they just look so wonderful together..and those looks...I just can't get over their looks...i've never seen any other couple bond so well...love it!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh we need more BONDING!!!....

Ok so i'm watching 'Poisoning the Well'...and i see the part where Perna comes in....Beckett is all flustered...so cute...

But the clip that really got me was the one where Teyla looks at John when he's introducing himself...I just had this feeling of a girlfriend watching her boyfriend checking out another girl...almost as if she wants to smack him...I've realized she does give those looks to him once in awhile, i think she did it with Marin in 'Condemed'....but hey i could be imagining things..

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              Oh we need more BONDING!!!....

Ok so i'm watching 'Poisoning the Well'...and i see the part where Perna comes in....Beckett is all flustered...so cute...

But the clip that really got me was the one where Teyla looks at John when he's introducing himself...I just had this feeling of a girlfriend watching her boyfriend checking out another girl...almost as if she wants to smack him...I've realized she does give those looks to him once in awhile, i think she did it with Marin in 'Condemed'....but hey i could be imagining things..

oh, Witchblade...you and I are imagining the same thing because I thought not so much in Poisoning the Well but when they first meet up with the Geniis'''when he sees Sora...you see the expression of Teyla when Sora and is giving John the look and her father states that she is already taken or something like that and John gets all tangled up and you see Teyla get him out of the water for it..and I also saw it in Condemned...I could just smack him for that...Would you want to go out with a guy that is such a flirt? I'm so hoping that the powers that be give Teyla the opportunity to get close to another guy cause I can soooo see him getting a piece of his own medicine...I know that he will be jealous....I just know it...He needs a good reality check......!
              sigpic

Comment

I agree that Shep is turning into quite the flirt and if TPTB are planning to ship him with Teyla, then they better allow equal time for Teyla. If Teyla is left pining away for him while he is flirting (or whatever) his butt off, then he would come across as lousy ship material, IMO.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                  I agree that Shep is turning into quite the flirt and if TPTB are planning to ship him with Teyla, then they better allow equal time for Teyla. If Teyla is left pining away for him while he is flirting (or whatever) his butt off, then he would come across as lousy ship material, IMO.
                  I agree with this, but I think with Shep and Teyla it is all in good fun. I know exactly what little moments you are talking about, but none of them put Teyla into a funk. If anything, I can almost see her rolling her eyes, giving him a little smack on the forehead, and saying "Boys!" Shep IS a flirt, but he always finds time for Teyla, so I'm not too worried. But seeing Teyla feed him the same sort of thing would certainly be interesting. I could definitely see Shep getting very pouty and snarky if he doesn't like what's going on. I don't think he'd be mean to her, but I'd imagine him being very aloof and stand-offish to her, looking out for her the whole time of course, but also being a little put-out by the whole thing.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                    I agree with this, but I think with Shep and Teyla it is all in good fun. I know exactly what little moments you are talking about, but none of them put Teyla into a funk. If anything, I can almost see her rolling her eyes, giving him a little smack on the forehead, and saying "Boys!" Shep IS a flirt, but he always finds time for Teyla, so I'm not too worried. But seeing Teyla feed him the same sort of thing would certainly be interesting. I could definitely see Shep getting very pouty and snarky if he doesn't like what's going on. I don't think he'd be mean to her, but I'd imagine him being very aloof and stand-offish to her, looking out for her the whole time of course, but also being a little put-out by the whole thing.
                    I agree that Teyla hasn't shown that she feels any jealousy when Shep flirts, but I assumed that's because I'm not a staunch shipper.

As a non-shipper (or, multi-shipper - I can see many different ship possibilities, including slash ), I tend to view things differently than a shipper would, so, I guess I'm responding more to what the shippers see than what I see. For instance, I've read shipper posts (on several boards) that see Teyla getting rather jealous because of Shep's flirting and if I were a shipper that would annoy me because it would look like she's more into him than he is into her and that's not appealing.

Because of this, I would rather that they both flirt/get involved with other people, otherwise, Shep would lose his ship appeal to me.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Yep...I'd so totally enjoy watching Teyla flirt and John having to cool his jets....That would be so fun, i'd be so ecstatic...i'd probably do replay so much...ok now i'm getting caught up in that...

Oh i forgot the Genii scene...oh good one...glad i'm not alone...but I find it so cute...And i can see John being right there the whole time Teyla is flirting..maybe even glaring at the guy...i can see that....not outright wanting to confront him, but giving the guy dirty looks....since he's so protective of her....

Maxbo ..that is so true...it would really be one sided...and very unfair...and it would get to the point where, i guess we'd think Teyla is too good for Shep....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Maxbo
                        For instance, I've read shipper posts (on several boards) that see Teyla getting rather jealous because of Shep's flirting and if I were a shipper that would annoy me because it would look like she's more into him than he is into her and that's not appealing.
                        I don't really see Teyla as jealous of Shep...It's more as though she's a very observant person, but with when she looking at Shep, she had this expression of amusement and maybe tolerance...as if she's giving him the time he needs to make up his mind....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Ah Shep getting jealous...now that is something I would love to see...

I can just picture him sneaking glances at Teyla when he thinks she isn't looking... thinking "Now wait a minute that not suppose to happen"

I think Teyla having a potential relationship with someone else would be fun...shake Shep up a little. He has way to many female acquaintences in the up coming shows 'Epiphany' and 'The Tower'...why not let Teyla have a chance for romance...

But never fear...any temporary romance will be just that...temporary...I mean look at these two budding love birds together...They fit...even when there is an Ancient chick sitting a few feet away....

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                            Ah Shep getting jealous...now that is something I would love to see...

I can just picture him sneaking glances at Teyla when he thinks she isn't looking... thinking "Now wait a minute that not suppose to happen"

I think Teyla having a potential relationship with someone else would be fun...shake Shep up a little. He has way to many female acquaintences in the up coming shows 'Epiphany' and 'The Tower'...why not let Teyla have a chance for romance...

But never fear...any temporary romance will be just that...temporary...I mean look at these two budding love birds together...They fit...even when there is an Ancient chick sitting a few feet away....

Yes, very true, up until the point when Sheppard kissed Chaya... grrr... I don't like the idea of more temporary romances with Sheppard personally. They make me feel like he doesn't really have serious feelings and it also makes me feel like Sheppard is a shallow character. Maybe TPTB don't agree with me, but I think a serious relationship is really good in any science fiction... especially Shep/Teyla.

Thanks Athosian Girl.

I've started down the path that leads to complete Shep/Teyla obsession, it occupies my computer desktops, my writing, and judges every scene I see in Atlantis. AHHHH! May it's bad... but then again, maybe it's good. Just so everyone knows, Not Just An Arguement was recently retitled Together Forever. (The Old title just didn't fit)
                            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                              Yes, very true, up until the point when Sheppard kissed Chaya... grrr... I don't like the idea of more temporary romances with Sheppard personally. They make me feel like he doesn't really have serious feelings and it also makes me feel like Sheppard is a shallow character. Maybe TPTB don't agree with me, but I think a serious relationship is really good in any science fiction... especially Shep/Teyla.

Thanks Athosian Girl.
                              I agree, I don't really want to see a flirtly, flighty Shep either, but if that's the route TPTB are planning to take, then I don't want to see Teyla just hanging around looking as if she's waiting for him to sow his wild oats before he comes to her.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter

Thanks Athosian Girl.

I've started down the path that leads to complete Shep/Teyla obsession, it occupies my computer desktops, my writing, and judges every scene I see in Atlantis. AHHHH! May it's bad... but then again, maybe it's good. Just so everyone knows, Not Just An Arguement was recently retitled Together Forever. (The Old title just didn't fit)
                                That kiss did nada for me..glad Chaya was on only that one episode (no offense to the character or anything, just not for Shep)...

I agree with Shep getting too much love story lines coming his way. Was it you who compared him to Captain Kirk...cause you're right!

I'm all for romance but too many flings and I'm gonna wanna slap Shep beside the head and say 'Wise Up!", the girl of your dreams is standing next to you...

Comment

Working...
                                X