John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Thanks...when are you going to continue your latest fic? I'm really enjoying it!

Hi Stephie! *waves*

so, these are two different cons that Joe went to....is it me, or did he wear the same plaid shirt? LOL
    yeah he did two cons... one in Melbourne last weekend,,and then one in New Zealand this weekend... and yes he wore the same shirt guess he might have done what he says he does..wash it and take whatever is firt in the pile..or maybe he has 2 of the same shirt,,, *lol* whatever..he looked good in it,, but then again he looks good in about anything
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

it's OT but look at this cute thing..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47987
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        yeah he did two cons... one in Melbourne last weekend,,and then one in New Zealand this weekend... and yes he wore the same shirt guess he might have done what he says he does..wash it and take whatever is firt in the pile..or maybe he has 2 of the same shirt,,, *lol* whatever..he looked good in it,, but then again he looks good in about anything
        Where my mind went...
        Spoiler:
        Or nothing... I wish.
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
          Where my mind went...
          Spoiler:
          Or nothing... I wish.
          didn't wanna say where my mind went *lol* then again seems we know where he stand on when it comes to taking his shirt off *lol* he doesn't wanna cause fangirl squee like that isn't already happening,,and that with his shirt actually on *lol*
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

it's OT but look at this cute thing..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47987
            That is soooo kewl!!
            sigpic

Comment

didn't wanna say where my mind went *lol* then again seems we know where he stand on when it comes to taking his shirt off *lol* he doesn't wanna cause fangirl squee like that isn't already happening,,and that with his shirt actually on *lol*
              We get pretty close to his shirt coming off in 38 minutes. I went NUTS that day.
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                We get pretty close to his shirt coming off in 38 minutes. I went NUTS that day.
                *lol* As I'm sure every other Joe fangirl did
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DG caps
                  Spoiler:

hmmm,me think she's checking him out
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    DG caps
                    Spoiler:

hmmm,me think she's checking him out
                    Well then that is two things she can't keep off him...her eyes and hands
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*lol* As I'm sure every other Joe fangirl did
                      What girl wouldn't? He IS at the top of my hot list. Second only to Jason. Yum.

: You stupid caveman! You're number one on some random fangirl's cute list instead of me!
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        JM BLOG UPDATE

Actually R.Cooper answers tons of questions regarding Doppelganger but this was the only one I felt worth posting here. The whole blog is interesting though so head over and read if you's want. No vid though.

Spoiler:
                        Anonymous #5 writes: "Thank you for a wonderful episode! This is my new favorite episode of all time! Season four is shaping up to be very exciting. Thank you also for the John and Teyla moments in this episode. They were beautiful. The hug was so touching. If it is not too much trouble, it would be great to hear RCC's thoughts on these moments."

RCC: Actually the “hug” scene continued and they went inside, sat down and talked a bit. Teyla tried to make Sheppard believe Heightmeyer’s death wasn’t his fault. I know you will hate me for cutting the scene now that I’ve told you it exists but sometimes a visual is enough. When you write a script you think the words are all that matters because you can’t see the pictures. When you see the pictures you realize there is nothing you can say that is more powerful so you might as well just shut-up. (I’m talking about me, the writer.)
                        Thanks MrsB!, just read his blog!. I loved the Hug but the shipper in me would have loved to see
                        Spoiler:
                        the extended version with them talking in his room!!!. Either way, l think RC did a great job with the J/T moments and i totally understand his reasoning for not adding it in. Either way, just that hug alone spoke volumes!!

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        Wahoo!!!! Thanks Mrs. B!!!! And OHHHH, I'm torn at the thought of there being more to that scene! In some ways, I would LOVE to see it and would have LOVED for that scene to go on, but in other ways, I agree with what he said, that it's more powerful just the way it was. As much as I hate to say it, I think he's right. If they had pulled away and sat down and talked, would it have had the same feel? Wow, that's a hard one! Although if they had sat on his bed, I couldn't care less what they were saying. I'd just pay big bucks to get that clip! LOL!

SOOOOO cool though for all the reasons Camy just mentioned!!!! YAY!!

I just read through the rest of JM's blog and saw this comment too:

Spoiler:
                        Anonymous #8 writes: "Hey Joe and perhaps your special guest! I am hoping you can breakdown the fears in each dream for us. There has been much debate over how to interpret what our teams fears are, so would love some insight into them. For example, is it true that Teyla's big fear is being in a relationship with Shep?"

RCC: I think her real fear is being misunderstood and not trusted…and having the life sucked out of her by the Wraith. And squirrels but that was too much to cram into one dream sequence.

That's a nice confirmation as well to those trying to say
                        Spoiler:
                        they really believe that Ronon thinking Teyla's in a relationship with John is her greatest fear. I've seen a few other ships try to sell that line, so nice to see confirmation that it's not true, even though we already knew it.

Very interesting to read all his comments though! I love hearing the writers insight! Awesome! JM mentioned a funny outtake with Joe too, so maybe if we're really lucky this
                        Spoiler:
                        cut talking after the hug scene
                        and outtakes like the one JM mentioned will make it onto the DVD's!

I know!, i'm glad someone asked him that question and finally
                        Spoiler:
                        the nonsense of Teyla's worst fear is being with John" can finally be put to rest. Honestly, i don't know why people were even using that excuse.

Me too, i love reading the writers insight into what they were thinking when writing a particular scene!!!. Especially when they talk about the characters and what they were thinking at the time. Now i just wish they would have done more of that in the season 3 DVD's .
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Thanks for posting the links to Infanity im watching it now although its on my sis's laptop as i am down with pneumonia and have been told by the docs to stay in bed and i feel lousy i cant wait till i have got my strength back
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Thought I'd let you guys know that Reunion caps are up in JTSTARGAZE...and they are GORGEOUS!!!! I'll post a few in the Galleria, soon!

http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/

I have a theory guys to Season 4...*shivers*
                            Thanks Camy!

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                            I dreamt that I was

Doppelganger:
                            Spoiler:
                            lost at sea and there was me trying to row back to shore... it wasn;'t raining though, snowing, and no whale, a few polar bears though...

Any Sam/Jack shippers here? Wonder if my ships are beginning to collide...lol

I love JM's blog... no matter how snarky he gets. He had 144 comments yesterday, that's almost double what he usually gets, most praising DG and asking quesitons about specifics of the ep. It was great for RCC to field some answers. Loved the comment about

Spoiler:
                            The hug...
                            Now who's gonna write that missing scene?

That outtake was hilarious to read:

Really hope that makes it to the DVD...lol
                            I was cracking up when i read that part!...oh i hope they add it to the DVD's for Season 4 when it comes out! lol.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Thanks for posting the links to Infanity im watching it now although its on my sis's laptop as i am down with pneumonia and have been told by the docs to stay in bed and i feel lousy i cant wait till i have got my strength back
                              Oh honey,,,I hope you feel better soon....
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

awwww....Get better soon,little pressie for ya to make you feel better DG caps
                                Spoiler:

Anyone notice that Teyla was the first one to arrive...Ok maybe i'm clutching at straws now!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X