John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    I only see one, and I like it! I think its the sig version of your avatar, right?

*checks inbox* where is it? When ever you want to send it, I'm ready! Nice job on the end.

Uh-oh! I hope you get it working!
    I hate to say it, but it is much easier to understand you this way . . .
    hmmm you went through the wrong Mirror Winged! you aren't on gateroom duty tonight are you? or is that tomrrownight?

Just about ready to send it off! and that's not the end of it either, that's just a cliffie! don't you just LOVE Morgan Le Fey's motherly side?

Casmy made it and I actually meant SIG but somehow I hit "s" again

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      hmmm you went through the wrong Mirror Winged! you aren't on gateroom duty tonight are you? or is that tomrrownight?

Just about ready to send it off! and that's not the end of it either, that's just a cliffie! don't you just LOVE Morgan Le Fey's motherly side?

Casmy made it and I actually meant SIG but somehow I hit "s" again
      Ah, good grief. I read "final snippit", kinda skimmed it and completely missed the cliffie. Don't worry, I will be paying MUCH closer attention when I'm editing!! I'm sorry, I've just been so busy lately!
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Ah, good grief. I read "final snippit", kinda skimmed it and completely missed the cliffie. Don't worry, I will be paying MUCH closer attention when I'm editing!! I'm sorry, I've just been so busy lately!
        I was starting to think you went through backwards there, anyhow I'll be sending it off shortly, you use OpenOffice right? remember to leave the paragrpahs one empty line apart(otherwise on ff.net the text is all bunched together) I'll be sending it off shortly!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I bascially said that if I don't get the internet network for all the computers working I'm gone for a unknown length of time, so bascially I need prayers from you guys that I can get this thing working for everyone or I'm gone from here
          OT:

Spoiler:
          Good luck!!! Computer problems are the worst!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I was starting to think you went through backwards there, anyhow I'll be sending it off shortly, you use OpenOffice right? remember to leave the paragrpahs one empty line apart(otherwise on ff.net the text is all bunched together) I'll be sending it off shortly!
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Yeah, I use openoffice. I dunno what ff.net does to the text you submit, but since I'm sending it back to you anyway you should probably check and make sure I didn't screw anything up.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Theicero View Post
              Yeah, it's enough of a blow to JT shippers that John isn't the father and that the writers felt like they had to conjure up "someone" else. The writers have actually been playing it quite SAFE with JT by keeping them closely separated.
              Closely separated... that is really good way of putting it! I really do think we'll see more growth this season though. The second half of season three really showed it and with DG being only the fourth ep, I am feeling hopeful. It's Stargate, so it will always be subtle, but I do think we'll see continued and growing closeness.

Comment

MrsB108, thanks for the reply. Also, I really like your sig of Joe and Rachel at a press conference. They have chemistry off-set too, which is really nice.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                YAY...I'll try hold them off for now but i dunno how long i can hold them off....They are very strong and very hungry!

Padme-Here's a nice JT smiley to cheer you up courtisy of zuz....or was it Myn...anyway it was one of them

See this was Teyla's reaction when they said about Ronan..
                Reunion cap
                Spoiler:
                That's funny and the smiley is waaaay cute.

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                Just finished posting some pics to my LJ, so I'm still up. But no, I said the Ronon/Teyla ship does not exist in reality, as confirmed by the producers several times. I of course believe in the J/T ship or I wouldn't be here. I don't ship couples that will not happen in the context of the show. Which is why I've also never been wrong in any of my ships.

The John/Teyla ship most certainly exists, as also confirmed by the producers and writers and actors many times. The only unknown is how far they will take John and Teyla, if it will remain unresolved sexual tension or turn into more.
                In the past, no. But lately, yes. There have been recent ship comments for R/T and for slash and no one attacks them. And when there were comments about S/W after Adrift and Lifeline, no one attacked them either. Yet Mrs. B makes a comment and did not even include a word about J/T, but gets singled out and attacked. Without even posting a word in the blog, Suz gets attacked. Which shows quite obviously, there are a few bitter people out there targeting J/T comments or people known to be J/T shippers. How childish is that?!
                (And to clarify, I am referring to SGA ships. I know Jack/Sam shippers get their fair share of abuse as well. So sad!)

Agreed. The entire Shep/Weir ship thread is a "fanfic" thread as far as the writers are concerned. Who can really argue with that? There's nothing to argue, it's their fanfics!

The John/Teyla ship thread is more of a "show discussion" thread. Big difference. When discussing the actual show, you can have more meaningful exchanges of opinions and speculations, which is why our thread and ship is more prone to attacks.

JM's blog had a different tone today... didn't answer too many questions. Maybe it was that dental appointment on his mind. Hope he's not aching and moaning... dentists can be cruel!

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                  Good luck!!! Computer problems are the worst!
                  They sure are!
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah, I use openoffice. I dunno what ff.net does to the text you submit, but since I'm sending it back to you anyway you should probably check and make sure I didn't screw anything up.
                  Thanksyou Winged.... and.... just about ready to send just gotta find out how to... oh there we go! just about ready to send off!

Comment

MrsB108, thanks for the reply. Also, I really like your sig of Joe and Rachel at a press conference. They have chemistry off-set too, which is really nice. Agreed. The entire Shep/Weir ship thread is a "fanfic" thread as far as the writers are concerned. Who can really argue with that? There's nothing to argue, it's their fanfics!

The John/Teyla ship thread is more of a "show discussion" thread. Big difference. When discussing the actual show, you can have more meaningful exchanges of opinions and speculations, which is why our thread and ship is more prone to attacks.

JM's blog had a different tone today... didn't answer too many questions. Maybe it was that dental appointment on his mind. Hope he's not aching and moaning... dentists can be cruel!
                    you might have something there, mostly becqause I think the whole ship started with that very first meeting on Athos, then the cave scene, then the scen is 38 Minutes, then him only trusting her in Suspicion, then in season two she was really worried for John in the latter part most noteable in Coup D'Etat then later in Allies how she was against it and weas somewhat at odds with John, then also in Long goodbye too don't forget that!

I'm rambling again I just know it! HELP!!!! somebody knock me out!

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                      Hey ladies! I need some cheering up!

One of the teachers I work with in the lab and her student were discussing Atlatis this morning. He wanted to give us ladies spoilers but neither of us would here it. I mentioned that all I knew was that Teyla was going to be pregnant due to Rachel pregnancy. After saying cool the prof said "I bet it's Ronans!" I was like nooooooooooo! They both agreed it was Ronans. "She has a thing for Ronan". If I hadn't been at work in the lab and the woman wasn't a friend and professor I probably would have screamed at her or something. I had to tell them I was a J/T shipper and they didn't get it. How can people think those two together? After the hug tomorrow night I'll see what Ms. Ronan/Teyla fan has to say.
                      ouch!....just think about the smug look you're going to give her when it turns out the baby isn't Ronon's and we get that awesome HUG!....

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                      Hey JTers

Sharing my MP's of DG, no pics today!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                      Thxs MrsB

Another DG MP:

Spoiler:

Ok going to post these in the galleria and see what you guys did.
                      OMG....rofl...Maff, those are hilarious!...

I bascially said that if I don't get the internet network for all the computers working I'm gone for a unknown length of time, so bascially I need prayers from you guys that I can get this thing working for everyone or I'm gone from here
                      Good Luck Tey!...

Yeah, it's enough of a blow to JT shippers that John isn't the father and that the writers felt like they had to conjure up "someone" else. The writers have actually been playing it quite SAFE with JT by keeping them closely separated.
                      even with this conjured person, I really can't see it lasting a long time, cause really we haven't seen any hint of Teyla with anyone else that would show her having deep feelings...but then again I could be wearing blinders.

Anyway, last night I was assuming Kanan could have been a figment planted, and may have been the guy from Rising, but he's not the guy who kicked the bucket in rising was Toran, maybe it's his brother......There goes that theory....*sigh*....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Agreed. The entire Shep/Weir ship thread is a "fanfic" thread as far as the writers are concerned. Who can really argue with that? There's nothing to argue, it's their fanfics!

I was just thinking how ironic it is that the Jack/Sam ship and the J/T ship are the two most abused ones out there. Interesting that the only two that have been confirmed by the producers and writers (and by "ship" I mean in the Stargate sense) are the two getting most vehemently attacked...

ETA: Oops, make that three! Right along with the Daniel/Vala ship too of course! Although that seems to be spared from the blog most of the time for some reason.
                        Last edited by LoveConquers; 18 October 2007, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                          even with this conjured person, I really can't see it lasting a long time, cause really we haven't seen any hint of Teyla with anyone else that would show her having deep feelings...but then again I could be wearing blinders.

Anyway, last night I was assuming Kanan could have been a figment planted, and may have been the guy from Rising, but he's not the guy who kicked the bucket in rising was Toran, maybe it's his brother......There goes that theory....*sigh*....
                          Darnit! the only one that held water really well, but then he could still be a figment planted inside Teyla's mind.

Comment

Ohhhhh. Ok. I get you now, thank you hun.
                            Spoiler:
                            I will definately pray for you to get the computers fix.

Comment

I was just thinking how ironic it is that the Jack/Sam ship and the J/T ship are the two most abused ones out there. Interesting that the only two that have been confirmed by the producers and writers (and by "ship" I mean in the Stargate sense) are the two getting most vehemently attacked...

ETA: Oops, make that three! Right along with the Daniel/Vala ship too of course! Although that seems to be spared from the blog most of the time for some reason.
                              I always thought it was a bit funny, since there was really no point in attacking them, since the opposing ships had already lost...I remember when SGA first premiere and the character profiles said there would be sexual tension between Shep and Teyla, for us that was great it was acknowledged, but for other ships it caused quite and uproar

Darnit! the only one that held water really well, but then he could still be a figment planted inside Teyla's mind.
                              Yeah!...He could be. It'll be interesting to see the scene when we all find out...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Yes, it is ironic... I mean, who is quoting stuff onto JM's blog from the Shep/Weir thread... it would be ridiculous... that's why they don't... because we already know where the writers stand on that. However, John/Teyla is a show ship work in progress, so anti-shippers come here and on JM's blog ranting in an effort to thwart John/Teyla progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X