John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    hmmmmm....... hehehehehe I got a very funny MP with this in mind!

POLL UPDATE!!!

Spoiler:
    Who or what do you think makes Teyla pregnant?

What does your HEAD tell you?
    A. Kanan
    B. Doppleganger Shep (Scifan)
    C. Micheal
    D. Some sci-fi experiment (WingedPegasus, LoveConquers, WB007, Linda)
    E. Normal Shep (Teyilia)

What does your HEART tell you
    A. Kanan
    B. Doppleganger Shep
    C. Micheal (Linda)
    D. Some sci-fi experiment (WingedPegasus, LoveConquers, WB007)
    E. Normal Shep (Teyilia, Scifan)

Also what do you guys think of my sigs?
    You missed me!...i said Head A. and Heart D.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      You missed me!...i said Head A. and Heart D.
      Edited! waitaminute who did you say for Head???? nevermind

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Also I made a MP.....
        Spoiler:
        Ah ah ahhhh.... gotta go to the Galleria to see it!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          A Stargate Halloween Part 7

Spoiler:
          Ronon sat on the edge of his bed, long legs dangling off as his back rested comfortably against the seemingly endless mountain of pillows behind him, their plush and velvety smooth texture relaxing him as he desperately strained to keep his eyes open. His jacket had been thrown on the floor and his boots were scattered in two different directions. He was tired and hungry and just wanted to go home.

As his eyes fluttered shut for their umpteenth time, he heard something, something very quiet, almost intangible. His eyes flew open wide and his neck jolted upright as he searched the room, although he felt quite certain it had been only imagined.

"Ro-non..."

An eerie version of his name danced across the air, almost whispered as a song, and as his eyes searched and rested on the source of the voice, he jumped from the bed and flattened himself against the nearest wall, fear and disbelief clogging in his throat.

Across the room was a portrait, unmistakably, the very same portrait that he had examined upon entering the magnificent house, with the woman in white staring sadly out her darkened window, except this version was slightly brighter, more vivid. And the woman was not only facing him for certain this time, but she was moving, moving towards him. He watched with his breath held as her fingers gently prodded themselves outside the boundaries of the picture and wrapped themselves against the aging golden frame.

He felt stunned and did nothing except watch with a horrified expression as she climbed slowly out of the picture until she was standing there in the center of his room, her outline slightly flickering like an old lightbulb about to fail.

She called his name again and walked unsteadily towards him as he pressed himself harder against the wall as he stared at her in awe. Her face was beautiful and yet still textured as though she remained inside the painting. She reached out a ghostly white arm towards him and her staggered steps quickened as she spoke.

"Ronon, I'm so lonely. Will you hold me? I'm so cold..."

She was practically upon him, the tips of her flickering fingers grazing his chin, their coldness unmistakable and clammy to the touch."I-I...," Ronon stuttered, unsure of what action to take.

She wrapped her arms around him and he felt a great chill streak down his spine as he looked deep into her deadened, pleading black eyes.

"Be with me, Ronon. Be with me forever...," were her words as she brought her pale mouth up to meet his. He did not resist at first, only still petrified and wondered if he was imagining the whole thing, before he realized somehow she had dragged him soundlessly across the entire stretch of the room.

He felt strange and opened his eyes. A blur of brown and gray was clouding his thoughts and he turned his head away from her, confused. He tried to move and felt her clammy hands wrapped tightly around his arms, they were strong and her fingers felt like sharp ice pressing deep against his warm skin.

He caught sight of the bed out of the corner of his eye and realized where she had brought him and what was happening to him. She was dragging him into the painting with her. He tried to scream and yanked with all his Satedan might, but the force behind the painting and the desperation in her eyes were stronger than any power he could muster, and all he could do was continue to struggle before he was completely sucked in.
          Oh wow MrsB!!! this one was definitely creepy!. Awesome, can't wait to read more!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

OK lol Getting kinda gross here----Stargate Halloween Part 8 @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3818598/...gate_Halloween
            I let a review on FF.net and I'm gonna repeat some of it.
            Spoiler:
            EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Hey ladies! I need some cheering up!

One of the teachers I work with in the lab and her student were discussing Atlatis this morning. He wanted to give us ladies spoilers but neither of us would here it. I mentioned that all I knew was that Teyla was going to be pregnant due to Rachel pregnancy. After saying cool the prof said "I bet it's Ronans!" I was like nooooooooooo! They both agreed it was Ronans. "She has a thing for Ronan". If I hadn't been at work in the lab and the woman wasn't a friend and professor I probably would have screamed at her or something. I had to tell them I was a J/T shipper and they didn't get it. How can people think those two together? After the hug tomorrow night I'll see what Ms. Ronan/Teyla fan has to say.
            Don't let them bother you.
            Spoiler:
            We know better and that's what counts. In the ship game, I counted that we have about 12 eps vs everyone else. Even more that Jack and Sam and I like them too. That has to tell you something. Right. Cheer up.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Also I made a MP.....
            Spoiler:
            Ah ah ahhhh.... gotta go to the Galleria to see it!
            OK. I'll check it out soon.

Comment

Did you update your Halloween fic MrsB? Or

Spoiler:
              Was the part with Ronon the latest update?
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Glad you guys are liking the fic! Thanks!

Elf - No theres a Rodney part too on ff.net

Comment

Glad you guys are liking the fic! Thanks!

Elf - No theres a Rodney part too on ff.net
                  Thanks MrsB!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                    Anonymous #1 writes: “According to Joe Flanigan he goes "to town on the producers and writers for the actors all the time". Is this true?”

Answer: Well, I can honestly say that I have never had a conversation with Joe (involved or otherwise) that focused on another actor.

Dovil writes: “Have you ever thought about filming a Very Special Arbour Day SGA episode?”

Answer: That’s the B plot in Carl’s stick-fighting episode.

Luis Jr. writes: “Joe where can i get an Atlantis cell phone?is that a Razor?”

Answer: I got mine from MGM. I don’t know if they’ll be making them available to the public.

Comment

Hey JTers

Sharing my MP's of DG, no pics today!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                        Hey JTers

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Awesome maff

Comment

Thxs MrsB

Another DG MP:

Spoiler:

Ok going to post these in the galleria and see what you guys did.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Hey JTers

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

haha,funny Maff!!!

Thxs MrsB

Another DG MP:

Spoiler:

Ok going to post these in the galleria and see what you guys did.

OH NO....Please not another sing songy MP......Geez your as bad as Ruby

Ninja Linda is off to bed....Sweet JT dreams guys!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Y'all!

I did a couple of MP's! Can you believe it! But, you have to go to the Galleria to see them! I haven't done any for a while...So, be kind to Elfie..
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Hey Y'all!

I did a couple of MP's! Can you believe it! But, you have to go to the Galleria to see them! I haven't done any for a while...So, be kind to Elfie..
                                Elf - Those are AWESOME!!! you turned DG into Halloween!!! Excellent!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X