John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    You need some cheering up?! OK what if I told you my mind is so mixed up now that it is telling me that I'M the daddy?.... o.O..... yeah I know, wacky huh?
    LOL. And no I did not get food posioning, i hurt my back.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OK lol Getting kinda gross here----Stargate Halloween Part 8 @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3818598/...gate_Halloween
      Oh gross...
      Spoiler:
      Rodney had to witness that..ugh poor guy... what is this place..I hope they can get out of there soon... that place it just way to creepy...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OK lol Getting kinda gross here----Stargate Halloween Part 8 @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3818598/...gate_Halloween
        OMFG!!!!
        Spoiler:
        This is wayyyyy gross....You've even got me freaked out and that is no mean feat!!!

Padme-After DG they will see the error of their ways

Kitty-Yeah,did i ever tell ya how much i HATE CLIFFIES
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          Hey ladies! I need some cheering up!

One of the teachers I work with in the lab and her student were discussing Atlatis this morning. He wanted to give us ladies spoilers but neither of us would here it. I mentioned that all I knew was that Teyla was going to be pregnant due to Rachel pregnancy. After saying cool the prof said "I bet it's Ronans!" I was like nooooooooooo! They both agreed it was Ronans. "She has a thing for Ronan". If I hadn't been at work in the lab and the woman wasn't a friend and professor I probably would have screamed at her or something. I had to tell them I was a J/T shipper and they didn't get it. How can people think those two together? After the hug tomorrow night I'll see what Ms. Ronan/Teyla fan has to say.
          Hope this cheers you up... and just wait until DG...

sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Awesome Fics everyone
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
              LOL. And no I did not get food posioning, i hurt my back.
              Yay I cheered you up!!!!

Linda soon as I send off the story to Winged for beta'ing it'll be on ff.net!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Kitty-Yeah,did i ever tell ya how much i HATE CLIFFIES
                Please don't put Ben and Jerry(two Wraith Brothers) on me the story ends shortly thereafter! and it is erm.... VERY JT ending.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Hope this cheers you up... and just wait until DG...

Definetly cheery now!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

AIIEEEEE!!!!

SCARY!!
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

update on the poll so far:
                      Spoiler:

Who or what do you think makes Teyla pregnant?

HEAD

A. Kanan
                      B. Doppleganger Shep (Scifan)
                      C. Micheal
                      D. Some sci-fi experiment (WingedPegasus, LoveConquers)
                      E. Normal Shep (Teyilia)

HEART
                      A. Kanan
                      B. Doppleganger Shep
                      C. Micheal
                      D. Some sci-fi experiment (WingedPegasus, LoveConquers)
                      E. Normal Shep (Teyilia, Scifan)
                      OK guys here is our current poll, who voted last? somebody said head B and heart E I think I recall reading now who was that, I forget who?

Comment

i just wanted to say Excellent jobs with Mps evryone they have really cheered me up as i have really bad flu so i havent got much strength at the moment to do anything
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Please don't put Ben and Jerry(two Wraith Brothers) on me the story ends shortly thereafter! and it is erm.... VERY JT ending.
                          YAY...I'll try hold them off for now but i dunno how long i can hold them off....They are very strong and very hungry!

Padme-Here's a nice JT smiley to cheer you up courtisy of zuz....or was it Myn...anyway it was one of them

See this was Teyla's reaction when they said about Ronan..
                          Reunion cap
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

OK guys here is our current poll, who voted last? somebody said head B and heart E I think I recall reading now who was that, I forget who?

I said head D/Heart C!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              YAY...I'll try hold them off for now but i dunno how long i can hold them off....They are very strong and very hungry!

Padme-Here's a nice JT smiley to cheer you up courtisy of zuz....or was it Myn...anyway it was one of them

See this was Teyla's reaction when they said about Ronan..
                              Reunion cap
                              Spoiler:
                              hmmmmm....... hehehehehe I got a very funny MP with this in mind!

POLL UPDATE!!!

Spoiler:
                              Who or what do you think makes Teyla pregnant?

What does your HEAD tell you?
                              A. Kanan (Mayra)
                              B. Doppleganger Shep (Scifan)
                              C. Micheal
                              D. Some sci-fi experiment (WingedPegasus, LoveConquers, WB007, Linda)
                              E. Normal Shep (Teyilia)

What does your HEART tell you
                              A. Kanan
                              B. Doppleganger Shep
                              C. Micheal (Linda)
                              D. Some sci-fi experiment (WingedPegasus, LoveConquers, WB007)
                              E. Normal Shep (Teyilia, Scifan, Mayra)

Also what do you guys think of my sigs?
                              Last edited by Princess Awinita; 18 October 2007, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Latest part of Deception Part 6 (I think)...

Spoiler:
                                John just stared at Carson with a look more deadly than venom. Keller’s mouth opened in shock. Ronon grunted in disbelief.

Only Rodney was able to come up with something to say, “You and Teyla? I mean, come on I thought she and Sheppard would get together. And if not those two, then maybe she and Ronon would try something. I mean, they are both from this galaxy, you know. And I mean, I thought, if that didn’t work out, then maybe her and me…” He looked at everyone, who was frowning now. “I mean, it’s not that you’re unattractive or anything, it’s just--”

“Shut up, McKay,” Ronan demanded.

Carson frowned. “Teyla and I were never together, Rodney.”

The tension in the room dropped considerably. “Than do you care to explain yourself?” asked a still ruffled Sheppard.

“Yes, I do. We need to find Teyla,” Carson said, trying to get off the table.

“Dr. Beckett, you aren’t going anywhere. Not until we get an explanation of how you are alive and standing here,” Carter said.

“Where’s Elizabeth?” he asked, looking around the room. “I don’t answer to the military, Colonel.”

Pain crossed over their faces. “She’s gone,” Ronan said simply.

He sighed. “Then he was telling the truth. I hoped that he was just telling me that to cooperate.”

“Who? Where have you been all this time?” Sheppard asked.

Carson shot a glance at Carter. There was no way she was going to let anyone follow his suggestions until he told everyone what had happened. The less time he wasted, the quicker they could get to Teyla.

He took a deep breath. “I didn’t die in that explosion a year ago. In fact, I hadn’t been on Atlantis for nearly two weeks before that.” Before anyone could ask him any other questions, he continued. “When Teyla and I went to Athos, after her entrapment in Jamas’ machine, I was doing my usual checkups. I had forgotten my vaccinations and was heading back to the gate when someone grabbed me.”

“Who?” asked Rodney.

“Michael,” Carson said, still frightened at the memory. “When I came to, he held me prisoner in a cave, on some Godforsaken planet.”

“Wait a minute. We saw you after that,” Ronan rumbled.

“I know that. Obviously, it wasn’t me. It was a clone,” explained Carson.

“The Wraith can clone people?” asked Rodney. “That’s a truly astounding achievement.” He stopped for a second. “If they can clone humans, why don’t they just feed on them?”

Grimacing, Carson answered, “According to Michael, they aren’t as…satisfying.”

“Diet humans,” Sheppard said dryly. “It’s the latest in Wraith weight loss.”

“Aye,” agreed Carson. “According to Michael, he was able to train the clone in a few weeks. Since he had spent so much time here, he knew my mannerisms and ‘primitive’ medical knowledge. Passing them along, he said, had been easy.”

“He spent weeks, breaking me.” His haunted look met Sheppard’s gaze. “You have no idea how powerful the Wraith really are. He would tell me his horrible plan, show me the evil experiments he was creating and how he was going to make me help him. “

“What plan?” Sheppard asked.

His eyes fluttered closed, guilt weighing him down. “That’s why we need to find Teyla. I was there, in the Taranan settlement, when you discovered what Michael had been creating.”

“Why didn’t you say anything? I’m sure Master Chief over there could have rescued you,” Rodney said, nodding in Ronon’s direction.

“Rodney, I have no control over what I was doing. Michael personally assigned me two of his ’children’ to make sure I behaved until he was ready for me.” He stopped, his eyes watering. “I am so sorry.”

“For what?” Carter asked.

“After Michael caught Teyla, he made me…implant dozens of Wraith eggs in Teyla--”

“WHAT?” shouted John.

“Colonel, I didn’t know what I was doing. You have seen how easily Michael can control people. I didn’t know any of this happened until you all were off-planet. Teyla, he said, was weak from an ordeal with a Wraith Queen and the process was easier than expected,” Carson said.

“Wait, wait, wait. How do you know that Michael wasn’t trying to pull one over on you? Teyla has already said the father is a man named Kanan,” Rodney said.

“There is no father. Well, I guess, Michael would technically be it. Kanan is nothing more than an illusion that the embryos created in Teyla’s mind. They knew that if she was to suddenly become pregnant that their existence would be terminated. If, however, she thought she was pregnant, no one would be the wiser.” For the first time since he started talking, he looked at Keller. “She didn’t let you do an ultrasound, did she, Jen?”

Keller shook her head. “I tried, but she was adamant.”

“It’s not your fault, Love,” Carson assured her. “The bugs have been controlling Teyla subconsciously for the past year and now that the time for them to…hatch, she’s in danger. I doubt she’s even in control of herself anymore. That‘s why we need to find her. If these…things hatch, Teyla will never be freed from their control.”

Carson watched as Carter and Sheppard exchanged a look. After a few seconds, she nodded. Sheppard nodded to Ronon as he tapped his earpiece. “Lorne, meet me in the control room. We’re going on a trip.”

Rodney stayed by Carson’s bedside. “I still have some many questions.”

Carson smiled, despite the seriousness of what was going on around them. “I wouldn’t expect anything less.”

“How did you escape? And how did you know where to find us?”

“I didn’t escape. Michael released me for ‘good behavior’. Since the embryos are now viable, he had no use for me any longer. I suppose if the experiment failed, he needed me around to try again. When I tried to dial a gate to Atlantis, the wormhole never established. So I went to the only place I could think of: M7G-677.”

“The planet with all the kids?”

He nodded. “Aye. They said that you had to move Atlantis and provided me with the new address. I dialed it and now I’m here.” He looked around. “I’m sure quite a bit has gone on while I was away.”

Rodney nodded. “How long do you think she has? You know, before they, um, hatch.”

“From what Michael estimated, less than a 72 hours.”

See? That wasn't so bad, was it?

Hopefully the next part will be up by Saturday...we'll see.
                                Okay, now i can breath a sigh of relief that
                                Spoiler:
                                Kanan wasn't real lol!. I love how your adding Carson's reappearance as part of Teyla's pregnancy and also how Micheal is involved with her pregnancy as well!!!

I love where your going with your fic YC!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X