X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my all time favourite Sheyla cap from The Siege

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

Ok, Anyone else think that the beard looks really good on Joe? Would you want to see Shep with a beard? I also really like Rachel's real hair, would anyone want Teyla to have that hair or do you prefer the carmel coloring?

I'm glad everyone liked the vid. I was so excited when I saw it because there are hardly any out there. It's too bad there aren't any vidders here. I _was_ saving up for a new computer so I could do vidding, but all the money has to go to my maternity leave now. Maybe next year. *sigh*

Oh and Camy, I think there is a max amount of jello you can give out in a day so maybe you were just out. But I'm all for jello, especially the green flavor so please keep trying!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

aaobuttons..
        there is something wrong with my computer...
        I don't think I have giving you any greens....

anyways..for those John and Teyla lovers...shippers..
        my chapter 3 is up...here is the link.

http://www.unique-bond.net/fanfictio...hp?sid=135&i=1

I took me a long time to write this..but I enjoyed it so much...it took me to a new level in writing...changed it so many times like you have no idea....
        I do hope you guys like it...I only do it to please you...so please leave me your honest opinion...should I keep at it..or should I call it quits...give me some suggestions too...
        'kay....enjoy!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
          Ok, Anyone else think that the beard looks really good on Joe? Would you want to see Shep with a beard? I also really like Rachel's real hair, would anyone want Teyla to have that hair or do you prefer the carmel coloring?

I'm glad everyone liked the vid. I was so excited when I saw it because there are hardly any out there. It's too bad there aren't any vidders here. I _was_ saving up for a new computer so I could do vidding, but all the money has to go to my maternity leave now. Maybe next year. *sigh*

Oh and Camy, I think there is a max amount of jello you can give out in a day so maybe you were just out. But I'm all for jello, especially the green flavor so please keep trying!

I love him regardless...but doesn't he always have like little stubles on his face anyways...I don't think I remember him with a clean cut shave....could be just me though...

Ah..Rachel does look good with her natural hair..but is that her natural hair...cause her hair was really short at one point and kinda of reddish....
          Oh, we woman are never satisfied with our hair....

Oh, finally gave you that green...told you is my computer...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
            Camy, if you send me the image you like I'll have a look at it and see why it won't be recongised by Imageshack. Imageshack only accept certain type of images etc such as jpegs, gifs. If the image is a file version that Imageshack doesn't like, send it to me and I think I can use Photoshop to save it as a jpeg or gif.

In the meantime for all the new Sheyla fans and for Camy to include in the scrap book, below you will all find my Sheyla caps from Season 1. The caps are all HQ and can be used on other sites and forums, but it would be nice if credit is given.

Sheyla Caps: Rising - Thirty Eight Minutes
            http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...72WJYOH0CAUGDL

Sheyla Caps: Suspicion - Home
            http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...13N45G0XZMTGQW

Sheyla Caps: Underground - The Storm
            http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...E1QH07IERODMAD

Sheyla Caps: Hot Zone - The Brotherhood
            http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...D2CKR2CBF2GYM5

Sheyla Caps: Letters From Pegasus - The Siege
            http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...Q0EZXFDP2HJTX2

Look out for some caps from the UK Special Features for Season 1.

Enjoy

OH, you are just too darn good!
            Thanks..working on it soon...how should I send it to you? let me see what ingenious things I can do...if not I will get back to you...
            sigpic

Comment

I love him regardless...but doesn't he always have like little stubles on his face anyways...I don't think I remember him with a clean cut shave....could be just me though...

Ah..Rachel does look good with her natural hair..but is that her natural hair...cause her hair was really short at one point and kinda of reddish....
              Oh, we woman are never satisfied with our hair....

Oh, finally gave you that green...told you is my computer...

I don't know if he's super clean cut, most of the boys of Atlantis have that weekend look (day or two of growth), but I just think the full on beard is nice on him, very manly, but not military I guess
              Spoiler:
              maybe he can sport it when he goes to that planet for a year!

Hmm, maybe not her natural hair... but it's not her Teyla wig. My hair went from a kind of Sam Carter cut to the middle of my back in just over a year, so it could be hers. I guess it just depends on when the two different pictures were taken.

And thanks for the green, I'm so so close to my next block!
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                Sheppard's Pi...didn't know it had Shep/Teyla moments in it...I'll have to go back and read it...

Prisoner of Fate...dark fic...thanks for the heads up on the update!

Camy...are you almost done with your next chapter...you probably haven't had much time to work on it with your scrapbook and all...

Okay, rewatched 'Instinct' and my heart did a little flip when John took off his jacket to place under Teyla's head. And loved it when he cared more about Ronon staying to watch after Teyla then having him back him up! That's love to me!

It's up...chapter 3...something is still wrong with fanfiction.net...I can't access it...anyone else having the same problem?
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know if he's super clean cut, most of the boys of Atlantis have that weekend look (day or two of growth), but I just think the full on beard is nice on him, very manly, but not military I guess
                  Spoiler:
                  maybe he can sport it when he goes to that planet for a year!

Hmm, maybe not her natural hair... but it's not her Teyla wig. My hair went from a kind of Sam Carter cut to the middle of my back in just over a year, so it could be hers. I guess it just depends on when the two different pictures were taken.

And thanks for the green, I'm so so close to my next block!
                  how many greens do you need for a block? I am sad cause I guess I am not loved enough...I just still have one and others have less postings than me and have two or more...

Ah...then I get in my Shep/Teyla mood and all is well!
                  sigpic

Comment

ok was on page 2...can't have that...

here's some pics to enjoy

Giving a helping hand...

Together...

Always by her side...

Check out that smile...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      ok was on page 2...can't have that...

here's some pics to enjoy

Always by her side...
                      http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...7/bscap065.jpg

Okay pics like these just prove why I love this episode so much.
                      Wasn't it this epsiode that John said Teyla was an integral part of his team? I loved that line.
                      Last edited by GateGipsy; 08 November 2005, 02:31 AM.

Comment

I'm a vidder. Unfortunately I don't have the clips right now. But eventually I do hope to made Sheyla vids.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          I'm a vidder. Unfortunately I don't have the clips right now. But eventually I do hope to made Sheyla vids.

Was it you who made that video of John and Teyla's looks..? loved it!
                          where is everyone tonight...

Guys, I still can't get fanfiction...anyone else having the same problem?
                          sigpic

Comment

Was it you who made that video of John and Teyla's looks..? loved it!
                            where is everyone tonight...

Guys, I still can't get fanfiction...anyone else having the same problem?

I haven't made a Shep/Teyla vid yet. I don't have the clips yet. But I really want to!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              I haven't made a Shep/Teyla vid yet. I don't have the clips yet. But I really want to!
                              Yeah, just went back and check out something else and noticed that the video was done by someone else..You must make one! hopefully soon and definetly share it with us....
                              sigpic

Comment

Fanfiction is working for me

Comment

Working...
                                X