John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    So today is 'Brotherhood'...I'm guessing...

There's alot of out of the corner of their eyes looks in this one...Enjoy...

Isn't it lovely waking up to these two?....

Love the pics...their expressions are almost alike in some...

Oh WitchBlade you do know how to make a girl smile.

These are fabulous once again. These two are so in sync with one another. They do have identical expressions in the last photo.

But I really love Teyla's expression in the first two.
    Last edited by AthosianGirl; 03 November 2005, 08:29 AM.

Comment

So today is 'Brotherhood'...I'm guessing...

There's alot of out of the corner of their eyes looks in this one...Enjoy...

Isn't it lovely waking up to these two?....

Love the pics...their expressions are almost alike in some...
      Oh, thank you for the pics...You just made my B-day extra special...I love the last two the most...Oh, who am I kidding...I love them all!

thanks!

Okay...everyone! Who can meet this Saturday night in the off-topic thread at about 8:00-9:00p.m. eastern time.....
      there are a lot of things to discuss..i think..

These latest spoilers from the Torri and Rainbow cons...very interesting...
      Spoiler:
      Weir is turning very dark towards the end of the season...is she doing this willingly or is it something alien? Rainbow..isn't going to be in any more episodes...Carter is now coming to Atlantis...is she coming to take Weir's role until the real Weir comes around? What about Rodney..apparently, he is changing too....? Why? Did they just find out that Teyla and John are dating?

Oh, wouldn't that be so great! HEY! a girl can dream, can't she?
      Anyhow...let me know...the plan has always been that we meet here and then head off there...keep me posted guys...

OH, and one last thing...I don't know how many of you visit unique-bond.net...it is a great site dedicated to John and Teyla...recently one of my favorite authors, Nicole, updated one of my all time favorie stories, Prisioner of Fate..it is kind of dark and angsty...but it has so much details and I believe it reflects a lot on the real characters in Atlantis..JMO! So, please go and check it out and leave her a review...there doesn't seem to be many people leaving reviews there and I don't know if it's that there aren't that many people visiting or if it's that they don't like the stories...So, go and check it out and let me know what you guys think of the story....I love it! I finished my next chapter of my story, and after I read hers, I just wanted to rip mine up!
      sigpic

Comment

(((((WITCHBLADE))))) You ROCK!!! They are just so cute together. Thanks

NOTE: You guys might want to think about clipping out the [IMG] tags when replying to posts with pics. Esp when there's so may of them. It makes the page take longer to load for people with dial-up, and while I don't know if anyone here has that...it's considered good nettiquette.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Oh, thank you for the pics...You just made my B-day extra special...I love the last two the most...Oh, who am I kidding...I love them all!

thanks!

Okay...everyone! Who can meet this Saturday night in the off-topic thread at about 8:00-9:00p.m. eastern time.....

Spoiler:
          Weir is turning very dark towards the end of the season...is she doing this willingly or is it something alien? Rainbow..isn't going to be in any more episodes...Carter is now coming to Atlantis...is she coming to take Weir's role until the real Weir comes around? What about Rodney..apparently, he is changing too....? Why? Did they just find out that Teyla and John are dating?

Anyhow...let me know...the plan has always been that we meet here and then head off there...keep me posted guys...

OH, and one last thing...I don't know how many of you visit unique-bond.net...it is a great site dedicated to John and Teyla...recently one of my favorite authors, Nicole, updated one of my all time favorie stories, Prisioner of Fate..it is kind of dark and angsty...but it has so much details and I believe it reflects a lot on the real characters in Atlantis..JMO! So, please go and check it out and leave her a review...there doesn't seem to be many people leaving reviews there and I don't know if it's that there aren't that many people visiting or if it's that they don't like the stories...So, go and check it out and let me know what you guys think of the story....I love it! I finished my next chapter of my story, and after I read hers, I just wanted to rip mine up!
          It's your birthday????!!!! (((((CAMY)))))) C'mere and let me give you a hug. Happy Birthday!

I'll try to make it this Saturday. Have to write myself a note or something... I'm too young to be so forgetful

Thank you SO MUCH for that site!! Seriously just yesterday I was trying to find a site with Shep/Teyla wallpaper and all I could find was Shep/Weir, Shep/Weir, Shep/Weir... Very depressing. This is great! I'll be sure to leave a review. Thank you so much!

And don't be disheartened about your stories. No matter how good a writer someone is thiers always someone better than you are. That's the only way authors get have any fun So can I find your story anywhere? I'm writing an Atlantis fic now. Actually an Atlantis/SG-1 crossover. I never thought I'd like an SG-1 spin-off, I was sowrong.

Comment

thanks!

Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMY!!!...

Spoiler:
            I saw that also...Weir and {Mckay}...it's actually Beckett, not Mckay..GW has changed the post.. turning dark...that is spooky..I can't see Beckett going dark ...so that leaves Shep and Teyla being what the peacemakers....and how is Shep going to react to Weir turning dark?How's Teyla going to react? I can't wait to see this...I hope it's not a reverse 'Conversion' know what i mean?...I think from what i got...Ford is going to get away......I would love that...give him a chance to reappear...so what's the take on Beckett turning dark?...It would be really interesting to see what brings it on, i mean he's so mellow...

Oh camy don't say that...Your story is loved by us...And everyone has a different style of writing...and yours is special to you...

Melpomene, Unique-bond has some awesome wallpapers...and they've got two music videos...
            Last edited by WitchBlade007; 03 November 2005, 08:50 AM.

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hello everybody.....i finally got time to post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMY .....those pics are great aren't they

Can i come i think i'm around on saturday

Spoiler:

Oh i wanna dream too..... that would make me a very happy shipper

I promise to go over to unique-bond as soon as i can and review if you promise not to rip up your new chapter but to post it....PLEASE

Now about the whole Carter cross over thing..... i am the eternal opptimist so maybe Carter might be good for the Shep/Telya relationship......i mean she may see whats going on betwen them and try to nudge them together.....she does know what it's like to have feelings a team mate and not want their relationship to end up like her's and Jack's! What do you think? Is it just wishful thinking on my part or what?

Oh i just thought of something...you know what you guys were saying about the girls getting a chance at some relationships.....'Michael' (you know for Teyla).....What do you think? Good idea or bad idea

I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

A positive attitude may not solve everything, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Comment

Ok i'm having a blurb, so plz tell me if i'm fantasizing or if it has any possibility...

Ok i've watched, and rewatched 'Condemned' and we all know that may be the first episode where Teyla calls Shep, 'John'

Now in that scene, i see it like this when she goes to him, he turns and says something like sorry about the landing, then he pauses, now at this point i can see him clearing his head, you know getting his bearings, but through the smoke it looks as though he's looking at her and then he says it's not his smoothest landing. He turns to grab his gear, while Teyla touches her cheek...then he looks over at her again with a worried almost thoughtful look as if wondering, 'did she just call me that?'..

So what do you think? Am i seeing too much?...should it stay in fanfic world?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by GeataRealt
                  Hello everybody.....i finally got time to post

Now about the whole Carter cross over thing..... i am the eternal opptimist so maybe Carter might be good for the Shep/Telya relationship......i mean she may see whats going on betwen them and try to nudge them together.....she does know what it's like to have feelings a team mate and not want their relationship to end up like her's and Jack's! What do you think? Is it just wishful thinking on my part or what?

Oh i just thought of something...you know what you guys were saying about the girls getting a chance at some relationships.....'Michael' (you know for Teyla).....What do you think? Good idea or bad idea

HI GEATAREALT!!!!! Missed you! Glad you found time to post.

I'm glad your an optimist...hope it rubs off on me. I try to be but the writers don't have a good track record when it comes to writing female characters...but they may just surprise me. Here's Hoping!

Now about the relationship thing...Are you thinking Michael is going to start to like Teyla. It's possible...
                  Spoiler:
                  I mean in spoiler pics she is the one that looks like she is taking care of him. He could develop an emotional attachment to her. Maybe their is a connection between them because of their wraith DNA. I'm not sure if Teyla would feel the same way but anything could happen. He does take her hosatge (?) I see jealous/worried Shep!!

Comment

Ok i'm having a blurb, so plz tell me if i'm fantasizing or if it has any possibility...

Ok i've watched, and rewatched 'Condemned' and we all know that may be the first episode where Teyla calls Shep, 'John'

Now in that scene, i see it like this when she goes to him, he turns and says something like sorry about the landing, then he pauses, now at this point i can see him clearing his head, you know getting his bearings, but through the smoke it looks as though he's looking at her and then he says it's not his smoothest landing. He turns to grab his gear, while Teyla touches her cheek...then he looks over at her again with a worried almost thoughtful look as if wondering, 'did she just call me that?'..

So what do you think? Am i seeing too much?...should it stay in fanfic world?...

Oh I don't know, for all we know the writers put that in there (keep crossing those fingers people). But WAIT! Did she really refer to him as John then, I never noticed. Have to go back and watch the episode again. And all these pictures make my day to.
                    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Hon are you forgetting Rule 1 of shipping? You can never read too much into things Of course, that doesn't mean we shouldn't expand upon it in the fanfic world....

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                        Oh I don't know, for all we know the writers put that in there (keep crossing those fingers people). But WAIT! Did she really refer to him as John then, I never noticed. Have to go back and watch the episode again. And all these pictures make my day to.

You missed Teyla calling Shep 'John'?!

I think it showed Teyla's true concern about him because she let herself slip and call him by his first name.

It caught me by surprise, that's for sure.

And as for reading too much into John's reaction...what better place to speculate then the Sheppard/Teyla Ship Thread!!!
                        It may have been wishful thinking but I'm right there with you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          **double checks crossed fingers**... I was thinking something like that, maybe the writers put it like that...because that shows how concerned they are for each other...then in 'Instinct'...do you really think if it had been anyone else he would have taken off his jacket for them?...no...but this is Teyla...who he cares for...ok enough of that...i'm just thinking it's connected u know?...showing how maybe their relationship is evolving in the background u know...

Yep she called him 'John' in the sweetest, most concerned voice ever...it's not even that loud...it's very soft...i missed it the first time round....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Okay WitchBlade is so good at this...here's my attempt at some John/Teyla moments from "Letters From Pegasus"

This one is kinda blurry but I missed this during the actual episode...

Comment

NO way did i miss that....i was 'oh my goodness, she touched him...she touched him!!!' (looking around and realising no one was around, and probably no one in my house who really would have cared...but at least it made my heart flutter!!
                              -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
                                NO way did i miss that....i was 'oh my goodness, she touched him...she touched him!!!' (looking around and realising no one was around, and probably no one in my house who really would have cared...but at least it made my heart flutter!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE I MISSED IT.

I thought I catch everything John and Teyla. Have to go back and rewatch this episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X