John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    The Weekly Geekly on Adrift,,,from Gigajules....these are so funny... I've read for other episodes in the past and they make me laugh everytime
    You can get the link here...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=96742
    Oh YAY, Giga is back with her Weekly's! These are the BEST! Seriously guys, take a few minutes to read them. You'll be laughing the entire time! Thanks for the link, Nina!!!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

The Weekly Geekly on Adrift,,,from Gigajules....these are so funny... I've read for other episodes in the past and they make me laugh everytime

Oh man,this is hilarious...Thanks Nina for the link,loved it!
      sigpic

Comment

ROFLMBO!!!! This Rocks!!! Thanks for posting this NINA!!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Man it's dead in here....anywho i'm off,won't see you guys till tomorrow Evening or for some of you it'll probably still be morning!
          sigpic

Comment

You are all walcome I knew you would like Giga's weekly's *lol* they are the best...gets you to laugh everytime

Well I'm heading off...it's been a busy day...but I'll be back tomorrow as usual ...

See ya..night
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

HOla...What have I missed...am I actually leaving quickly cause family is coming over and I"m cleaning like a maniac!

I'll be gone for the weekend but I Might be able to sneek in tomorrow to chat about Lifeline.

Any news?
              sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean its usually busy at this time anyway i think its because people are getting ready top watch the next episode atlantis it might piack up better tomorrow
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  HOla...What have I missed...am I actually leaving quickly cause family is coming over and I"m cleaning like a maniac!

I'll be gone for the weekend but I Might be able to sneek in tomorrow to chat about Lifeline.

Any news?
                  Sorry not at the moment Camy

Comment

Well, sometimes no news is good news! LOL HI NINA!

I believe this is the last weekend for Beya challenges....Monday is the last day...so get going and do your submissions....Woohooo!

I"m pretty happy with the results...some very good fics and some gorgeous artworks....
                    http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/13211.html
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Well, sometimes no news is good news! LOL HI NINA!

I believe this is the last weekend for Beya challenges....Monday is the last day...so get going and do your submissions....Woohooo!

I"m pretty happy with the results...some very good fics and some gorgeous artworks....
                      http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/13211.html
                      Ill try to do some more over the weekend but i am extremely busy at the moment with rl and its a pain as my depression is playing me up so the only time i get to come on now is mostly night time my time but ill see if can come up with something before Monday

Comment

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know that i'll be gone this weekend...i'm actually leaving in an hour to Las Vegas, so unfortunately i wont be here to join in on the lovely conversations about Lifeline!. I'll definitely see it when i come back on Sunday night.

Enjoy Lifeline and hope there is a lot of yummy J/T goodness when i come back!.

Mayra
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Okay i posted these in the Galleria they are 2 more for the Beya Challenge
                          Spoiler:

Comment

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I started my first thread. It's kinda goofy. Here it is.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

wow how many of u guys are watching Lifeline right now!!!? I so am lovin it.
                              part of:
                              Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Did they show a preview for next week's ep? The Tivo did something weird and it was already showing Flash Gordan by the time I was able to switch back.

BTW The episode was amazing!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla's face when she was clearing Weir's desk. Ronon and Teyla act like sibblings--well they remind me of me and my brother. Oh and when John told Teyla to stay behind... They are just picking up where they left off from last episode...tag team leadership. I have a feeling that when Sam takes command she will rely heavily on Teyla because she knows so much about the galaxy, people, and city operations.

Alright here it is...the best quote of the ep!

John: Remember, no wild parties while we're gone.

Teyla: We will try to restrain ourselves. Good luck.

Teyla has the most amazing grin on her face when she says this. All of them could die, everything seems hopeless, and yet John and Teyla still find time to encourage each other with gentle humor. (We've seen them do this before.) That is proof of the intimate bond they share. They know how to touch each other with words. For all of you with Tivo or a DVR, you should hit pause so you can look at her smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X