No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I love the most is the look on Sheppard's face in all of these pics...Look closer..the man is in heaven....he is having too much fun with the woman who can make him smile like that!
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What? Did you say more? Okay!

I hope you love them as much as I do.....
        sigpic

Comment

Hey where is everyone today? What is going on?

Exams?
          See ya...tomorrow...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
            Hey guys, just thought I'd bring up a point that Whistler made in the Teyla Appreciation thread. It sounded like good conversation, so I figured I'd carry it over to this one as well. She was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about what was going to happen in
            Spoiler:
            "The Hive" with Teyla's withdrawal symptoms. How will it be resolved? What sort of Teyla will emerge from the problem? How will she interact with the others around her?
            Ideas? For the full question, you might want to check out her posting in the other thread. It's really good!
            Oh that is a hard one
            Spoiler:
            i think from spoilers that John get's seperated?...So i'm thinking Teyla get's left with Ronon, I think when Teyla's going through withdrawal she won't be the calm, soft spoken girl she was. i'm thinking she may be irrational...as for resolution i think they may have to go cold turkey...I don't think she got a full dose like Ford did where they would have had to wean him off it..
            that will be strange to see but that's the only thing i can come up with.

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Nice pics you guys. Just the right amount of John/Teyla-ness a person needs each day.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
              Spoiler:
              SCI-FI....
              I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                What I love the most is the look on Sheppard's face in all of these pics...Look closer..the man is in heaven....he is having too much fun with the woman who can make him smile like that!
                Heh, that's soo true!

Spoiler:
                SCI-FI....

Comment

Teyla: So it's settled then. I get the one with the funny hair and you get the one that doesn't stop talking.

Elizabeth: Agreed.

Spoiler:
                  SCI-FI....

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy

Teyla: So it's settled then. I get the one with the funny hair and you get the one that doesn't stop talking.

Oh i love this....So cute...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      AthosianGirl...oh absolutely wonderful...oh green for you...thank you for doing my scene..u'r an angel....

Shep: Honey We have company..
                      Teyla: Honey?...What is that?

Your very welcome WitchBlade!!!

Oh, you do make up the best lines. I needed a smile and I got one by reading these. They're GREAT. Really adore the last one, though. It's my favorite!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy

Drewzy....
                        have not seen you in awhile....

You soooooo nailed this...loved it....

Have you been reading about the Teyla Scrapbook that I am making? will you be including anything in it...?Let me know if you need additional info..PM me...
                        sigpic

Comment

okay...pics time...
                          Again...just look at John's face and just look how AWESOME they just look side by side or together in general...they just look so good...they are perfect together...I don't need to do anything to these pictures to make them look good...cause they just do...so enjoy!

Uh...keep your eyes on the air buddy...or on the steering wheel..or the whatchamacallit! HE can't help himself...

Now, this one...observe his face and look carefully at Teyla just around the corner...OH, she caught him looking at her! She knows!

I don't know about you, but I am in love with these two!
                          sigpic

Comment

Please people, did you think I would stop there?
                            You don't know me to well, do you....
                            WHAT? You want more...'kay!

Now, tell me...does this look like a friendship look...or an admiration look..or I am so entranced by you...PEOPLE, do you see it?

sigpic

Comment

Here you go...enjoy....

sigpic

Comment

Great pics everyone -- just a great way to start off my afternoon! Drewsy, love the pic with Weir and Teyla, and the caption -- absolutely hilarious. And Camy, what can I say? You always manage to find such good pictures, and they always manage to find their way onto my Shep/Teyla screensaver. They are sooo cute together. ::sigh:: Can't wait until DVDs arrive -- three weeks, guys, and we'll have lots of great conversations to hold us over until January!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X