Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    What's wrong with Ronon and Keller?
    LOL He looked like he was about to eat her. I think he let John hit him on purpose.
    ROFL!!!
    Spoiler:
    I was wondering the same thing!!!! Did you see John's mischievious face. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      I think she means the last Rachel interview and JM interview that came out last week. I haven't seen any new ones since then!

And Suz, I totally agree with you on the spoilers/rumors on Teyla. In fact, I used those same words, "missing a piece of the puzzle that will make it all fit." LOL! That's what I'm hoping for as well. Until I see it, I just can't believe it. And if I do see it, my mind will take a little road trip into Happy Denial land. LOL, just kidding!
      I'd actually heard some other ones as well, but I don't have confirmation on them so I'll say no more.

But yeah, I think we need to wait and see, and I don't think we need to join the land of the delusional (like the other ship) either. We have reason to be very happy and don't have to spin to see what the writers are doing with John and Teyla as a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        OH, GOSH! NOT another one!!!! I sooo didn't like the way he looked at her in DG! YUCK!
        LOL! I like the idea of them, but I don't ship unless I feel it, so I'm waiting to see them interact more before I decide on that one. I do think they have cute potential though.
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Oh gee, thanks. LOL, just kidding! That would be me. I posted a detailed summary of the ep on Saturday night/early Sunday morning. If you dig back to those dates, you should be able to find it.
          *embarrassed look* ...um LC *cough*...yeah, I totally knew that. But thanks for setting me straight...with the mental lapse. So forgetful these days...

*mutters incoherently before walking away to sit in the corner to read the other posts*

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Alright..I'm going but I'll leave you with the JF pics from the blog

Spoiler:

Thank you Nina.
            Spoiler:
            Thunk!! LOL.I think that's the first time I've done that.

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
            Awesome, but who is LC?

scifan:I will definitely post pics after I'm done with the costume. Sewing is a wonderful change of pace right now.

Spoiler:
            Doctor and a Wildman...lol that's great! It reminds me a bit of Rodney's drug induced mumblings about losing a Caveman and a pretty girl.
            LOL. Well good luck and that is funny about Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
              I'd actually heard some other ones as well, but I don't have confirmation on them so I'll say no more.

But yeah, I think we need to wait and see, and I don't think we need to join the land of the delusional (like the other ship) either. We have reason to be very happy and don't have to spin to see what the writers are doing with John and Teyla as a couple.
              Ohh, I'm afraid to know if these latest ones are good or bad! LOL!

But yep, TOTALLY agree! I was laughing at some of the spinning jobs I saw for the J/T moments in DG. I can't wait for everyone else to see this ep too! It's GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                *sticks fingers in ears* Nope, not listening! Not gonna get me out of my happy place!
                LOL. Sorry hun.
                Spoiler:
                I can get you some earplugs if you want. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                  *embarrassed look* ...um LC *cough*...yeah, I totally knew that. But thanks for setting me straight...with the mental lapse. So forgetful these days...

*mutters incoherently before walking away to sit in the corner to read the other posts*
                  LOL, that's okay. I'm one of the most forgetful people on the planet, so I totally understand.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Thank you Nina.
                    Spoiler:
                    Thunk!! LOL.I think that's the first time I've done that.

*lol* I've been doing that ever since early last year *lol* and heck even more after October last year
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL! I like the idea of them, but I don't ship unless I feel it, so I'm waiting to see them interact more before I decide on that one. I do think they have cute potential though.
                      Okay, that's it! THAT IS IT! ONE MORE MENTION OF THAT WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS, and I WILL FLIP!

Not you too, STEPH!

Where the hell is my bat!

YOu know what...I can't believe I"M going to say this..I can't believe I"m going to write it, but I think so horribly of that...that....well....DANGIT! I'd rather Ronon be the father of you know whose baby than have him with her! YUCK!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        LOL. Sorry hun.
                        Spoiler:
                        I can get you some earplugs if you want. LOL
                        What scene are you guys referring to, Scifan...
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright, I came back to post the entries so far on Beya...we've gotten some great works in there people...please go and leave a comment to those participating, it really does help and motivate them to do more....

WINGED...I LOOOOOVED THE FIC!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...w=73452#t73452

I'm off to make something pretty and completely forget that half of this thread supports a horrible ship!
                          sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO Camy and her bat.....*runs away.......stops* now wait a minute ,,I don't ship them so I'm safe *lol* Ronon father of...oh no hell no don't even go there before I take that bat out on you

Well night all see ya all tomorrow...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Alright..I'm going but I'll leave you with the JF pics from the blog

Spoiler:

Why are his uniform patches ripped off???

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Okay, that's it! THAT IS IT! ONE MORE MENTION OF THAT WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS, and I WILL FLIP!

Not you too, STEPH!

Where the hell is my bat!

YOu know what...I can't believe I"M going to say this..I can't believe I"m going to write it, but I think so horribly of that...that....well....DANGIT! I'd rather Ronon be the father of you know whose baby than have him with her! YUCK!
                                Hey, I only said I was in "wait and see" mode!

Back to DG, was just skimming through the ep thread again. ARGH!

Spoiler:
                                Why on earth does more than one person think Teyla's nightmare was having Ronon misunderstand her relationship with John?! That being with John was her nightmare?! *HEADDESK* Are people really that....Well, you know, that they don't know how to interpret a scene correctly? That was hardly the point of her nightmare. GOOD GRIEF! Sorry, had to rant. I"m done now.

Comment

Working...
                                X