X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE
    Spoiler:

Mrs. B108 writes: “1)Will any alliances shift this season? 2)Will this season be full of hard decisions and tribulations?”

Answers: Yes on both counts. Reunion, The Seer, and Miller’s Crossing come to mind.

Anonymous #1 writes: “Why do you guys feel you need to be romancing everyone to make this show interesting?”

Answer: Could you offer up some examples of the “everyone” we’ll be romancing this season?

Anonymous #2 writes: “Since when did Dr. Lee become more important to the franchise than Jack?”

Answer: By that logic, you can ask “Since when did Chuck the technician become more important to the franchise than Jack?” or “Since when did McKay’s lab chair become more important to the franchise than Jack?” Simply put, it’s a hell of a lot less complicated to secure the lab chair for a guest appearance.

Nathan writes: “When will Stargate step into the modern era and declare one of their characters, if not openly gay then "sexually ambiguous" as to their choice of partner?”

Answer: If the opportunity presents itself, why not? But the reality is we haven’t delved much into our character’s sex lives to begin with. We found out about the woman Ronon left behind on Sateda a full year after he’d been introduced and have yet to learn anything about Teyla’s private life. Heck, it wasn’t until three years into the show that we found out Sheppard had an ex-wife.

Michelle writes: “Will Rodney be in the finale, or is David off for the rest of the year in anticipation of little Hewlett 2.0?”

Answer: Rodney will be in the finale.
    he says NOTHING about Teyla in the finale! I'm gonna ask if she will be mentioned at least, maybe even in a flashback or something

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ugh sorry you got a headache dude Take some IB pronto.

OT -
      Spoiler:
      Yeah I'm down to all the weird things like a few sweatshirts and decorations and odds and ends haha theyre all going in the same box!! Ah well me and MrB took off Monday and Tuesday so we can take our time ya know...

I saw alot of the clips!!
      Spoiler:
      I saw Shep/Teyla hug, Ronon getting buried in the daytime, Rodney and Shep on the boat, Heightmeyer, Keller falling down the cliff and oh HEY the part where SHES WITH TEYLA IN THAT FREAKY ALIEN BABY SCENE UNDER TEYLAS SKIN!! whats up with THAT
      Yes It is great isn't it. Well apart from the
      Spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

OT
        Spoiler:
        Ugh sorry you got a headache dude Take some IB pronto.

OT Again -
        Spoiler:
        Yeah I'm down to all the weird things like a few sweatshirts and decorations and odds and ends haha theyre all going in the same box!! Ah well me and MrB took off Monday and Tuesday so we can take our time ya know...

Spoiler:
        I saw Shep/Teyla hug, Ronon getting buried in the daytime, Rodney and Shep on the boat, Heightmeyer, Keller falling down the cliff and oh HEY the part where SHES WITH TEYLA IN THAT FREAKY ALIEN BABY SCENE UNDER TEYLAS SKIN!! whats up with THAT
        LOL.
        Spoiler:
        I'm glad you're taking your time. Have fun moving.
        Yea I'm gonna take one shortly.

Clips:
        Spoiler:
        I'm not sure with the thing with Teyla. I'm wondering if that's from DG too. Is it the same clip where Keller reassures Ronon that he's ok? I'll have to watch again.
        Did you see when Shep was hovering over and open bay door( or whatever it was) Then says, "This just isn't right." I'm wondering if that is Travelers or DG and DJ is messing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          This is my first try responding to a word challenge. . .but here it is, for the prompt "wraith dreams" on Beya. Let me know if it's OK!
          Spoiler:
          As an alien sun began to drift toward the horizon, the stargate activated and four travelers stepped through into the landscape. There were were three men and one woman, and the smallest man was speaking animatedly to the one who seemed to be the leader.
          “All I'm saying is, why do we have to go on these trade missions?” McKay asked. “I mean, I could be doing all sorts of important things in my lab right now instead of negotiating for some alien vegetable!”
          “Give it a rest, Rodney. You need a break once in a while too.” John said placatingly.
          “Maybe, but not this kind! How about a nice air-conditioned place where I can work on my projects? You know of one around here? No? Well, I guess I should go back to Atlantis then!”
          “Well sorry McKay, but you're stuck with us. Try to make the best of it.” Sheppard said as he smirked, put on his sunglasses, and took the lead.

A short while later, they reached the village. Rather, what was left of the village. The place had been very thoroughly culled, and fairly recently by the looks of it.
          “Well, looks like this is going to be a short mission,” John said in a dead tone. “Let's head back to the 'gate.” With one last look at the smoldering remains of the once-bustling town, the team turned and went back the way they came.

When they reached the gate, McKay immediately went over to the DHD to dial Atlantis, but he stopped abruptly when he reached the device.
          “Oh, no,” Rodney said, his face going pale.
          “What?” John asked.
          “The button is gone!”
          “The what?”
          “The button! The big blue thing in the middle of the DHD that you press to connect the wormhole!” John's face was incredulous.
          “You couldn't come up with a better name than 'the button'?!?”
          “Well it is a—look, that's not the point! Without it, the DHD doesn't work, and if the DHD doesn't work, the gate doesn't dial, and if the gate doesn't dial, we don't go home!”
          “Can't we dial without it?”
          “Did I not just say no?” McKay said in an irritated voice. “Look, the button is like—like the call button on a cell phone, without it you can dial til kingdom come and the call, or in this case to wormhole will never connect.”
          “Great,” John said sarcastically. “Well, Elizabeth isn't going to check in on us until 0900 hours tomorrow, so we'd better get comfortable. Let's go find a place to set up camp.”

Traveling a short distance into the nearby woods, they soon found a small clearing. Night came quickly on this planet, so they set up camp as fast as possible. After a hasty meal of MRE's, they drew straws for the first watch. John won, with Ronon after, then Rodney, and Teyla was last. The three of them turned in, leaving Sheppard to tend to the fire and keep and eye out for anything hostile.

Silently, a lone figure walked through the woods near their encampment. Teyla woke with a start as it passed her, and sat up. She studied the back of the creature that had just passed her. It wore the distinctive black trenchcoat and had the long white hair of a wraith. She opened her mouth to warn her team mates, but no sound came out of her mouth. She tried to reach for her knife, but found she was also powerless to move. She watched in horror as it reached John's sleeping bag and knelt down, looking at the peacefully sleeping face below it. John woke as the wraith slammed its hand into his chest, screaming in agony as his life was slowly taken. Transfixed and powerless to act, Teyla watched as his messy black hair turn gray, then white, and the deep lines of age creased his handsome face. The wraith hissed in ecstasy as the life of the man before him flowed into his body. John turned his head toward Teyla, unspoken accusation in his glassy, clouded eyes. Then they closed and he released his last breath, going limp under the hand of the wraith. Teyla's furious eyes burned into the back of the wraith as it rose, John's blood dripping from its feeding hand. It turned, the dying fire casting shadowed light on its face. Teyla's eyes widened. The face of the wraith was hers.

“Teyla!” John whispered loudly. She thrashed under his hands, her eyes screwed up tightly and her face glistening with sweat. “Teyla! Wake up, you're having a nightmare!” Suddenly, her movements stilled and she slowly opened her eyes. Relief flooded her face
          “John!” she shouted joyously, sitting up. “You're alive!” John's eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around him in a bone-crushing hug
          “Wow,” he said as he awkwardly hugged back. “must have been some dream.” Suddenly her arms loosened and she pulled back, embarrassment coloring her features.
          “I'm sorry,” she said, looking at the ground. “I should not have done that.”
          “Hey,” John said softly. “It's alright.” He moved himself around to sit on the ground next to her. “You want to tell me what it was? Sometimes it helps to talk about it.” She looked at him briefly, then took a deep breath.
          “It was—horrible,” she said. John smirked.
          “Most nightmares are,” he observed dryly. She gave him a look, and he flinched under her withering gaze.
          “Sorry,” he said sheepishly. “go on.”
          “You were fed on by a wraith.” John grimaced.
          “Well, that's happened before.”
          “And I was the wraith,” Teyla said.
          “That hasn't,” John said with a surprised look on his face. There was silence for a moment. “Look, I wouldn't ever think--”
          “I know, John,” Teyla cut him off. “It was merely a bad dream.” She looked him in the face and gave him a small smile. “Thank you.”
          “Hey, anytime,” John said. “But if you have anymore dreams where I get killed,” he winced comically, “try to keep that part to yourself, OK?” Teyla smiled.
          “I will try,” she said.
          “Alright, I should go back on watch before Ronon wakes up and chews me out,” John said. “No more nightmares, now.”
          “Yes John,” Teyla said. “Good night.”
          “Good night Teyla.”
          She lay back down on the sleeping bag, watching his retreating form as he headed closer to the fire and sat down, stoking it to keep it alive. She smiled softly, a feeling of warm security washing over her. Her eyes slowly grew heavy, and she fell asleep with a smile of her face. As long as he was there, she was safe.

The End

Nice!
          Spoiler:
          I love that little twist with Teyla being the wraith!...didn't see that coming!
          Thanks WP!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Spoiler:
            That's what I want to know too... *knocks out Teyla before she Bantos Happy on TPTB*

perhaps if one of us ask JM why the weird bug thingy from Alien is in Teyla?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Clips:
              Spoiler:
              I'm not sure with the thing with Teyla. I'm wondering if that's from DG too. Is it the same clip where Keller reassures Ronon that he's ok? I'll have to watch again.
              Did you see when Shep was hovering over and open bay door( or whatever it was) Then says, "This just isn't right." I'm wondering if that is Travelers or DG and DJ is messing with him.
              It seems it's from
              Spoiler:
              Travelers...he is standing on a force field... from what I've heard...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

OT
                Spoiler:
                Tonights Tv - Bionic Woman
                Spoiler:
                Definitely going to check it out. Looks good from what i've seen but i really don't have anything to compare it too since i've never seen the original.
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  It seems it's from
                  Spoiler:
                  Travelers...he is standing on a force field... from what I've heard...
                  Thanks Nina.

Comment

Powering down for the night. Will catch up with you guys tomorrow evening.

Hope to have some art stuff in by then.

Later JTers
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                      Spoiler:

Mrs. B108 writes: “1)Will any alliances shift this season? 2)Will this season be full of hard decisions and tribulations?”

Answers: Yes on both counts. Reunion, The Seer, and Miller’s Crossing come to mind.

Anonymous #1 writes: “Why do you guys feel you need to be romancing everyone to make this show interesting?”

Answer: Could you offer up some examples of the “everyone” we’ll be romancing this season?

Anonymous #2 writes: “Since when did Dr. Lee become more important to the franchise than Jack?”

Answer: By that logic, you can ask “Since when did Chuck the technician become more important to the franchise than Jack?” or “Since when did McKay’s lab chair become more important to the franchise than Jack?” Simply put, it’s a hell of a lot less complicated to secure the lab chair for a guest appearance.

Nathan writes: “When will Stargate step into the modern era and declare one of their characters, if not openly gay then "sexually ambiguous" as to their choice of partner?”

Answer: If the opportunity presents itself, why not? But the reality is we haven’t delved much into our character’s sex lives to begin with. We found out about the woman Ronon left behind on Sateda a full year after he’d been introduced and have yet to learn anything about Teyla’s private life. Heck, it wasn’t until three years into the show that we found out Sheppard had an ex-wife.

Michelle writes: “Will Rodney be in the finale, or is David off for the rest of the year in anticipation of little Hewlett 2.0?”

Answer: Rodney will be in the finale.

How did I miss this?
                      Woohoo. He answered your question. Great job.

Comment

Trying to catch. Looks like I have missed loads....

Thanks for all the clips Nina... WOW.. can't wait to see Doppelganger now.

That looks like it could be one of the best eps of the season..

Off to catch up again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Hey Gang!

I see I have missed a lot of stuff that has gone on in here.

Spoiler:
                          Just dropping in to catch up on thread. I have not even really felt like posting or reading anything at all. I am sorry I have not been around the last couple of days.I am even more exhausted now than I was in the hospital. I am sorry I have not posted a whole lot. Teyilia you win the Coffee tanker Truck! It is a lot of the meds I am still on. I do not have a desire to do anything at all. My squeee is still intact but, I am very tired.
                          Elf!!!!!! It's so good to hear from you! Take it easy and take care of yourself! And keep the SQUEE alive! LOL!

Mrs B--So glad you got to see the clips!!! And that they inspired a story!!! YAY! That was WONDERFUL! Thank you!!!!

Tey
                          --Awesome snippets!!!! I just missed those last night, sorry about that! But I'm glad I went back and noticed them! Thank you!!!

WP--I'm so glad you did a prompt challenge!!!! That is so cool!!! Really cool with the Wraith Dreams too! Thank you!!!!
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            Tey--Awesome snippets!!!! I just missed those last night, sorry about that! But I'm glad I went back and noticed them! Thank you!!!
                            Here are some more! Kittens Melt Hard Hearts and Strengthen Love snippet #6
                            Spoiler:
                            "The Kitten did" came the temid response, he knew what John was like when he was mad, and he hoped that he wasn't mad right then.

"The kitten told you? how, did it crawl onto your bed and send thoughts into your mind with a cute look?" John asked with a smile. When Ford nodded John said. "Well then that settles it, I'm nuts, I'm in love, I can't
                            help I guess."

"Then tell her" Ford said, "The least she'll do is say no, or maybe even yes but tell her." Ford then explained what Morgan had said, and how the pair of them had to either profess their love for the other or the Wari with the Wraith would never be finished.

"Ford, I can't tell her, I'm not that type of guy, you know that, my last try at maried life ended up so dang screwed up my wife walked out and I got an anullment so basically I was never married." John tried to explain, but then as he thought over what Ford had said. If it was true and he and Teyla were to marry.... "Wait a minute, I think you got something, I'll tell her, what you told me, about the war ending and all, I think my first try at married life ended because it was not the right time. I'll tell her, only.... how do I tell her? Better question WHEN do I tell her? Now? over the radio?"

"Well first off is there a recon mission planned for anywhere? Maybe when we got to the planet the team can split up, maybe even look for technowlogy when you and Teyla fess up?" Ford said.

"Hey that's an idea, there is that one mission to where that one Hive was at remember? with the space gate? It'll do nicely!" John said all of a sudden only thinking of Teyla and how he was going to tell her that he loved her. "but then what about last night?"

"What do you mean?" Ford asked, John gave him a guilty look, "You didn't make the first move did you?"

John shook his head, "she did, she grabbed my arm and all but pulled me back on the bed ontop of her and the kitten."
                            Ford stared at John, "She did what? You couldv'e crushed her and the kitten." he said.

"Yeah I know thankfully I didn't fall, If I did I wouldn't be here right now." John said.

"Well, what say we head home? maybe we can get that outing.... unless something is up with Teyla and the kitten, after all Morgan said to hook you guys up one way or another." Ford said.

"Who?"

"Morgan, the kitten is named Morgan, why?"

"I was thinking of calling thr kitten Jerin, but if she's already got a name....." John just drove for a few minutes of quiet. When they near radio range John told Ford, "nothing of what was said inside of here must be said at all. To anyone, you got that?!" Ford nodded

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Oh you do,you gotta tell me what songs you've got on it

Why thank you Ruby....Now i'm completely confused now

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              We Scots call it "goin to the pictures" too,or "goin to the cinema"

Oh Shania Twain,i love her....I've actually got this song seeing as i've got all her albums
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              my dad makes fun of me when i say 'going to the cinema', like i'm being posh! he's SUCH a cockney...

I'll tell you all about my playlists later.

Ok this thread is Zzzzzzzzzz...So I decided to write out more of that clip I finally saw thanks to LC!!!

The Hug

Spoiler:
                              Colonel Sheppard stared hard at the empty white walls of his room. Outside the sky was gray and the solitude he felt hung thickly against him, just barely choking back the urge to scream.

The door chimed and he reluctantly rose from his fixed position on the edge of the bed and slowly walked to answer it. There Teyla stood, alone in the hall, a solemn expression on her face, one mixed with empathy and grief.

John felt immediately overcome by her presence and the two of them stood there, staring hard, unmoving for moments on end.

“I was about to come see you, but I wasn’t sure if you’d want to see me,” he said quietly, watching her face for some sort of sign.

He felt entirely responsible for what had happened, even though he knew he shouldn’t.. Although he knew he did not yet possess all the pieces of the story, the burden of its darkness lay still heavy on his chest.

She said nothing and stepped forward, embracing him gently with hidden tears in her eyes.

He put his warm hands against the exposed skin of her back and he held her there, softly, neither of them wanting to speak a word or pull away, although he knew he must say something before the moment passed or he would forever regret it.

“Teyla…..”

She remained silent but he felt her pull at him just a little tighter. He stroked her back with his thumb, unaware of his physical response.

“I’m sorry…..”

She pulled back slowly and released him, putting her hands down to her sides; both of them instantly feeling the ugly absence of each other’s body heat.

She gave him a very small tight lipped smile and her eyes shone of tears that would not fall and she said softly, “It was not you, John.”

He looked away and felt his heart tug at the thought of all the horrors she must have gone through, that they all must have gone through, all the while seeing his face do those awful things.

His face reflected his remorse and he said with a shaky voice, “You know I would never hurt you right?” He gulped back the growing lump in his throat as he watched her with an intense gaze.

She gave him a look of understanding and nodded once very slowly.

They stared again for a long while, saying nothing, and suddenly she turned to leave. Surprised by his own reaction, he moved up quickly behind her, holding her back with gentle fingers wrapped tightly around her bare arms, holding her to him.

She stood facing the door with him holding her there and she closed her eyes, letting one silent tear slip down her cheek as the gentle wisps of his hurried breath fell rhythmically against the back of her neck.

His fingers burned against her skin and she desired his comfort and more with every fiber of her being, but now was not the time. Not when so much had transpired, not when she had refrained from telling him the entire truth. And she knew it would eat away at her very soul if she kept her secret for too long.
                              Loves it! So intense...

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              This is my first try responding to a word challenge. . .but here it is, for the prompt "wraith dreams" on Beya. Let me know if it's OK!
                              Spoiler:
                              As an alien sun began to drift toward the horizon, the stargate activated and four travelers stepped through into the landscape. There were were three men and one woman, and the smallest man was speaking animatedly to the one who seemed to be the leader.
                              “All I'm saying is, why do we have to go on these trade missions?” McKay asked. “I mean, I could be doing all sorts of important things in my lab right now instead of negotiating for some alien vegetable!”
                              “Give it a rest, Rodney. You need a break once in a while too.” John said placatingly.
                              “Maybe, but not this kind! How about a nice air-conditioned place where I can work on my projects? You know of one around here? No? Well, I guess I should go back to Atlantis then!”
                              “Well sorry McKay, but you're stuck with us. Try to make the best of it.” Sheppard said as he smirked, put on his sunglasses, and took the lead.

A short while later, they reached the village. Rather, what was left of the village. The place had been very thoroughly culled, and fairly recently by the looks of it.
                              “Well, looks like this is going to be a short mission,” John said in a dead tone. “Let's head back to the 'gate.” With one last look at the smoldering remains of the once-bustling town, the team turned and went back the way they came.

When they reached the gate, McKay immediately went over to the DHD to dial Atlantis, but he stopped abruptly when he reached the device.
                              “Oh, no,” Rodney said, his face going pale.
                              “What?” John asked.
                              “The button is gone!”
                              “The what?”
                              “The button! The big blue thing in the middle of the DHD that you press to connect the wormhole!” John's face was incredulous.
                              “You couldn't come up with a better name than 'the button'?!?”
                              “Well it is a—look, that's not the point! Without it, the DHD doesn't work, and if the DHD doesn't work, the gate doesn't dial, and if the gate doesn't dial, we don't go home!”
                              “Can't we dial without it?”
                              “Did I not just say no?” McKay said in an irritated voice. “Look, the button is like—like the call button on a cell phone, without it you can dial til kingdom come and the call, or in this case to wormhole will never connect.”
                              “Great,” John said sarcastically. “Well, Elizabeth isn't going to check in on us until 0900 hours tomorrow, so we'd better get comfortable. Let's go find a place to set up camp.”

Traveling a short distance into the nearby woods, they soon found a small clearing. Night came quickly on this planet, so they set up camp as fast as possible. After a hasty meal of MRE's, they drew straws for the first watch. John won, with Ronon after, then Rodney, and Teyla was last. The three of them turned in, leaving Sheppard to tend to the fire and keep and eye out for anything hostile.

Silently, a lone figure walked through the woods near their encampment. Teyla woke with a start as it passed her, and sat up. She studied the back of the creature that had just passed her. It wore the distinctive black trenchcoat and had the long white hair of a wraith. She opened her mouth to warn her team mates, but no sound came out of her mouth. She tried to reach for her knife, but found she was also powerless to move. She watched in horror as it reached John's sleeping bag and knelt down, looking at the peacefully sleeping face below it. John woke as the wraith slammed its hand into his chest, screaming in agony as his life was slowly taken. Transfixed and powerless to act, Teyla watched as his messy black hair turn gray, then white, and the deep lines of age creased his handsome face. The wraith hissed in ecstasy as the life of the man before him flowed into his body. John turned his head toward Teyla, unspoken accusation in his glassy, clouded eyes. Then they closed and he released his last breath, going limp under the hand of the wraith. Teyla's furious eyes burned into the back of the wraith as it rose, John's blood dripping from its feeding hand. It turned, the dying fire casting shadowed light on its face. Teyla's eyes widened. The face of the wraith was hers.

“Teyla!” John whispered loudly. She thrashed under his hands, her eyes screwed up tightly and her face glistening with sweat. “Teyla! Wake up, you're having a nightmare!” Suddenly, her movements stilled and she slowly opened her eyes. Relief flooded her face
                              “John!” she shouted joyously, sitting up. “You're alive!” John's eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around him in a bone-crushing hug
                              “Wow,” he said as he awkwardly hugged back. “must have been some dream.” Suddenly her arms loosened and she pulled back, embarrassment coloring her features.
                              “I'm sorry,” she said, looking at the ground. “I should not have done that.”
                              “Hey,” John said softly. “It's alright.” He moved himself around to sit on the ground next to her. “You want to tell me what it was? Sometimes it helps to talk about it.” She looked at him briefly, then took a deep breath.
                              “It was—horrible,” she said. John smirked.
                              “Most nightmares are,” he observed dryly. She gave him a look, and he flinched under her withering gaze.
                              “Sorry,” he said sheepishly. “go on.”
                              “You were fed on by a wraith.” John grimaced.
                              “Well, that's happened before.”
                              “And I was the wraith,” Teyla said.
                              “That hasn't,” John said with a surprised look on his face. There was silence for a moment. “Look, I wouldn't ever think--”
                              “I know, John,” Teyla cut him off. “It was merely a bad dream.” She looked him in the face and gave him a small smile. “Thank you.”
                              “Hey, anytime,” John said. “But if you have anymore dreams where I get killed,” he winced comically, “try to keep that part to yourself, OK?” Teyla smiled.
                              “I will try,” she said.
                              “Alright, I should go back on watch before Ronon wakes up and chews me out,” John said. “No more nightmares, now.”
                              “Yes John,” Teyla said. “Good night.”
                              “Good night Teyla.”
                              She lay back down on the sleeping bag, watching his retreating form as he headed closer to the fire and sat down, stoking it to keep it alive. She smiled softly, a feeling of warm security washing over her. Her eyes slowly grew heavy, and she fell asleep with a smile of her face. As long as he was there, she was safe.

The End

Wow WP!!! Amazing!!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Alright pulling up pics for next episode in the ship game....for the ones who haven't voted yet today.... next epi ..I'm going with HOME

Pics:
                              Spoiler:

Excellent choice!!!

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                              Thanks for the link. I voted Carter

I can't wait for Missing and Doppleganger! I always thought that the J/T hug was in that one.
                              I haven't voted yet, but I don't blame you for voting Carter. The thing is
                              Spoiler:
                              most of the people who vote on polls in Gateworld are people who are fans of both SG-1 and Atlantis, and so it stands to reason that the crossover of one of the best-loved characters of one show to another will be the arc most of them are most excited about. I'm not surpised - and I'm also really excited about Sam in SGA!!!

Tey I've missed like all of your kitten story so I'm gonna wait til it's up on ff.net to read it!
                              Last edited by ruby_caspar; 27 September 2007, 01:30 AM.
                              sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Don't worry Ruby, it will be a LONG one shot (I already did the Loss challenge twice one short story for each of John and Teyla.) but now since I just watch Coup D'Etat for the trillionth or so time (and just watched Army of Ghosts of Doctor Who,) I have an idea.... Read on, I'm calling the story The Final Straw
                                Spoiler:
                                They had been running since landing near the 'gate on Athos, Teyla had wanted to see her fathers gravesite, only instead they were running from Wraith darts, and Rondey, Ronon and Carter had already been taken!

"In here!" John yelled as he took a turn into the Old City and down a street, Teyla right behind him, John took another turn and slammed on the brakes to keep from running headlong into the side of the TARDIS, Only he TRIED to keep from ramming int othe thing, only Teyla ran into him and they both hit it. "OW!"

"Sorry, can we hide please?" Teyla said looking up as a Wraith Dart zoomed overhead.

"Sure, where?"

"In this thing maybe?" Teyla said jerking a thump at the Police Box next to them.

"I hate to say this but uh.... I don't think that's supposed to even be there." John said staring at the thing. The sounds of a Dart overhead made him think that thinking and staring could happen later and the both dove inside. Looking up after getting in John stared into the face of....

"It can't be, your dead. Atleast that is what the papers say." John said staring at the Tenth Doctor.

"Funny about that, I don't feel dead, Have you see Martha?" He rasied an eyebrow to Teyla, "And you are?"

"I am Teyla, this is John, who are you? What is.... this?" Teyla and John both stared at the inside of the tardis.

"Oh well this is my TARDIS, nice to meet you both." right then Martha entered, "Ah there you are we were just about to leave. Martha meet Teyla and John. Now if you don't mind we have to go so if you could be so kind as to step out that door there...." The Doctor made a few motions with his hands to give the pair of "aliens" a 'leave now, so we can leave' move.....

John spoke up, "We can't leave, if we do, the Wraith will kill us out there like they did to our friends."

Teyla looked to Martha, confused somehow, who was she? Why did she look so much like her?
                                I guess you could say I'm mixing things up a bit! night all

And Ruby, don't worry, I'm hoping to have the stroy done this coming weekemnd so I can get back to my Trilogy

also what do you guys think of my new sig?

Comment

Working...
                                X