John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I voluntered to type up some quotes from favorite Shep/Teyla moments:

Are these the ones you want? (I think I got them all...I did have to go back and search for them. Next time you guys have a discussion, I may have to lurk around like majortrip...you guys were awesome!)

Okay back on topic:

Camy- The cave scene from "The Gift" where Teyla disapears and Shep calls out her name (One of my favs too)

Snogging- last scene of "Conversion" The so-called apology (Soooo Cute!)

WitchBlade- Hot zone- "If this were a real fight" (Hehe I loved this scene)

Comment

Okay last post...

Was it really just this past weekend we were aiming for 4,000 posts?

Whooweee!!!!1 You guys just blazed buy that number. Anyone for 5,000 posts before the second half of the season starts?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        I so love them together. I've loved them since rising. They're so cute together!

Okay one more...

melpomene...just caught your sig...do you do music videos...any plans to make some Shep/Teyla ones...everyone here would LOVE 'EM!!!

Okay, need to catch a few winks of sleep...then go check out your music vids

Glad to have ya around. Come anytime you want!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          Okay last post...

Was it really just this past weekend we were aiming for 4,000 posts?

Whooweee!!!!1 You guys just blazed buy that number. Anyone for 5,000 posts before the second half of the season starts?
          I'm all for it! We're planning on doing it again sometime after Nov. 15th. We should try to get a bunch of people in here -- it could go on all day.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Are these the ones you want? (I think I got them all...I did have to go back and search for them. Next time you guys have a discussion, I may have to lurk around like majortrip...you guys were awesome!)

Okay back on topic:

Camy- The cave scene from "The Gift" where Teyla disapears and Shep calls out her name (One of my favs too)

That would be awesome! These are all such great scenes, and I'd really love it if you could do this. You're the best!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Oh my WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to back it up 10 pages to read everything. Absolutly AMAZING!!!!

Snogging, Witchblade, Camy...your discussion left me speechless...or should I say typeless. There is no way I could have stayed up with you guys...so here is my two minute contribution:

I'm a trekkie from Star Trek:TNG
              I wanted Troi and Riker to get together.
              Loved the novel "Imzadi"
              McKay rocked defending Teyla against Bated in "Suspicion'
              Teyla and Carson have a special relationship first seen in "The Gift and I believe will grow in Critical Mass
              Weir does care a great deal about Shep. I would like her to show equal concern for all Atlantis team members.
              AND SHEP WILL BE THE ONE TO ADMIT HIS FEELINGS FIRST (in my dream, anyways)
              Okay! I am still wired up about last night! It was awesome!
              AthosianGirl, did you really read all of it? Wow!
              But, you know what...we can't have you in our conversations, you just made us look like idiots..with the above posting!
              What took us three hours to explain, you did it in what? A minute? LOL
              Just kidding..we would love to have you...and anyone else....but first...let's focus on the Scrapbook...last night was completely unplanned...it was a last minute thing for me and SnogginPicard...cause we kept missing each other in postings...and Witchblade just happened to come in when we had practically just started...it was lots of fun...but now I kind of feel guilty cause I sent my baby to go sleep with his daddy and I am always the one to sleep him...Does that make me a bad mommy?

Also, next time we should do it maybe at eight...I'm so tired this morning!

Hope you guys really read the entire thing...cause we had some awesome conversation.....

SnoggingPicard...Witchblade...Love YA....
              Oh, today is the 26th...hopefully I will be able to upload my fanfic...in Fanfiction.net...I think it will take three days though before it shows up!
              Darn it...I have no idea when I will sit down and write the rest...now I know how you writers feel.....
              sigpic

Comment

Okay back on topic:

I would love you even more if you could do this..I've already saved the other two things that you have done....tell me if I have missed anything...lots of catching up to do....But, this would be so great...just post it here and I have been saving everything on a floppy to then print it out! since I move back and forth in different computers, I don't want to save it in any hard drive...
                Thanks, AthosianGirl...these are the best! You are AWESOME!
                sigpic

Comment

Here's another....

SnoggingPicard’s Top Shep/Teyla Moment: From “Conversion” : Sheppard attempting to apologize

Sheppard: “Ah, so listen. While I’ve been lying there the past few weeks I’ve been remembering things…Something’s I might have done that you could call out of character.”

Teyla: “You mean when you attacked the security detail.”

Sheppard: “Yeah, that was one of ‘em.

Teyla: “Yes”

Sheppard: “There is another thing I should probably apologize for…”

Teyla: “Give it no further thought”

Sheppard: “Good…I won’t.”

Teyla: “Nice to have you back…John.”

Comment

Okay...didn't find a picture I liked that had both of them in it...Does anyone else have another picture...I'll change the one I did.

All right I'm off to go find my tape with "The Hot Zone" recorded on it. There is no way I recorded over that one...to good of a Shep/Teyla moments!

I'll try to post the other two today. My classes were canceled today, (Yea!) so I have some free time.

Comment

Here's another....

SnoggingPicard’s Top Shep/Teyla Moment: From “Conversion” : Sheppard attempting to apologize

Sheppard: “Ah, so listen. While I’ve been lying there the past few weeks I’ve been remembering things…Something’s I might have done that you could call out of character.”

Teyla: “You mean when you attacked the security detail.”

Sheppard: “Yeah, that was one of ‘em.

Teyla: “Yes”

Sheppard: “There is another thing I should probably apologize for…”

Teyla: “Give it no further thought”

Sheppard: “Good…I won’t.”

Teyla: “Nice to have you back…John.”

AWESOME! Got it! Saved it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay...didn't find a picture I liked that had both of them in it...Does anyone else have another picture...I'll change the one I did.

All right I'm off to go find my tape with "The Hot Zone" recorded on it. There is no way I recorded over that one...to good of a Shep/Teyla moments!

I'll try to post the other two today. My classes were canceled today, (Yea!) so I have some free time.

You are the best..I am also going to include your sig...
                        You know...I just told SnoggingPicard that I would do a page dedicated just for her...I think I will do one for you as well...put all of your quotes an moments and your sig...and anything else that you want me to do and I will put your name on it...well, your posting name..what do you think? would you like that?
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, do you guys (meant as a multigender) do anything but post on this forum? I'm about twelve pages (or more) out of date. I just wish I could keep up. Gotta go review that last several pages.
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

HOW COULD I MISS ALL THAT! In fact, I signed off only a few minutes before that spree began. But the dicussion (WHY'D I HAVE TO MISS IT) Give me a warning next time, I need to be in on the next one. Anyway, my comments on some of the stuff.

Rodney-Rodney knows about Sheppard and Teyla, without a doubt he does. Thankfully, he's nice, and smart enough, (I know, Rodney) to not say anything bad about it.

Carson-Through Cadman

Zelenka-Doesn't know, and if he does it's through Rodney and he's running the betting polls on when the two of them will get together.

Ronon-If he doesn't know, he's staring at Teyla way, way, way too much.

Weir-I'm worried sick about the whole Shep/Weir thing in the first half of this season. First, she gave him a big hug in the SEIGE 3!!!! AHHH! And then there was very little in the SEIGE 3 of SHEYLA. Then up until Conversion, they really focused more on Weir's relationship with Sheppard. (Grinds teeth)

Cadman-Post on this. Cadman has to know, she's the number one gossip in Atlantis. And rumor has it she's going to be back for another episode. (I love that character, but not as much as I love Sheppard and Teyla) So, Snogging, Camy, Black Panther, Athosian Girl, etc.... tell me your thoughts on that one, and clue me in next time for a spree, hopefully a Saturday, where I can hook up my laptop and do thirty things at once.

Until next time
                            -Cpt. Ritter

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                              Cadman-Post on this. Cadman has to know, she's the number one gossip in Atlantis. And rumor has it she's going to be back for another episode. (I love that character, but not as much as I love Sheppard and Teyla) So, Snogging, Camy, Black Panther, Athosian Girl, etc.... tell me your thoughts on that one, and clue me in next time for a spree, hopefully a Saturday, where I can hook up my laptop and do thirty things at once.

Until next time
                              -Cpt. Ritter
                              I have to agree. She is definitely hooked up to the rumor mill. So she must know something about these two even if she hasn't witnessed it herself. Though I am sure once she heard about it she would most definitely be on the look out. I wouldn't be surprised if she has taken charge (or at least tried to) of the betting polls herself. At the very least she is in charge of the women's betting poll. She seems like the type who wouldn't be happy with taking a back seat. She would have to be right in the middle of the action. I would love to have a scene with her (wether she is walking by, taking part of the conversation, or whatever they are doing) noticing their interaction she just stops and watches them with obvious curiosity or gives them a long look followed by a thoughtful expression as she continues on. She is not one to let others interactions to pass her by.

Comment

Hey, who's here?

Comment

Working...
                                X