X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpyDude View Post
    Ah, finally found the 'right' thread.
    Welcome to the thread, SpyDude!!!

I love the thread you opened - I've been lurking there but haven't posted yet...

Anyway, your post count will soon go up if you hang out in this thread

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Have you seen all three seasons, Sd?
      Indeed I have and thanks for welcoming me with open arms (that goes for all of you)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Here's a one-shot I wrote yesterday - it's only the live preview at the moment, and I know that doesn't always work. I'll put up the proper link as soon as ff.net updates.

Summary - The team has one minute left to live - what will they say to each other?

It's called 'The Last Minute':

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...5980&chapter=1

LOL!!! great fic Ruby!. It was funny but HOT HOT HOT! at the same time.
        Spoiler:
        Wow! i love how you described there heated kiss and at the end when John's lips were soooo close to Teyla's!!! awesome!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Spoiler:
          Oh C'mon. I'm harmless
          Actually I did a little this morning, then got lazy. Prob tomorrow dude if thats ok. I know I'm a numpty eejit.
          Yeah that's fine,so long as i know yer updating it i'm happy so take all the time you need...boy it suxs being in a different time zone to you guys!
          sigpic

Comment

Indeed I have and thanks for welcoming me with open arms (that goes for all of you)
            Yeah,we're just one big happy family in here and anyone is welcome!
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I could probably go on and on about what I would like to see happen between Teyla & Sheppard in S4 (short of time right now anyway), but I'm pretty sure that the showrunenrs haven't changed much so I'm preparing for a dissapointment. But one can always dream Still, I'm hoping we at least get some heartwarming moments between the 2. So far we have.
              Well, there's a part of me that agrees with you that these writers aren't going to show much...but then there's another side of me that says that too many things are going to happen to the characters this season for there not to be something more to happen that will either make or break this ship for me. So, I anxiously await this season as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Just a fly by post.

Just a JT banner, well actually JT and cast. For all.

Spoiler:
                Beautiful Scifan!!!. I love the new pics for season 4!. I hope we get more Promo pics soon!.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Missing (Excerpt 1)

Spoiler:
                Dr Jennifer Keller stood by the Stargate, her medical kit clasped in her hands as she watched Teyla descend down the long staircase to join her. Teyla looked well, wearing a brown leather outfit and Dr. Keller felt slightly intimidated by her confident presence.

"Hello Dr. Keller. I hope you are well today," Teyla greeted her with a wide smile.and stood beside her waiting for the gate to activate. Dr Keller felt instantly relieved of her reservations and felt comforted by the kind look on the Athosians face.

"Oh I'm just dandy. I gotta say though Teyla, I'm a little nervous your people won't take to me. They knew Carson and felt comfortable with him and now he's gone and it's just...well, me..." she said honestly, shrugging her shoulders as the wormhole engaged before them, lighting both their faces in an eerie light blue.

Teyla tilted her head slightly to the side, a sympathetic glow in her eyes. "I understand your feelings Dr. Keller, but I assure you, my people will accept you with open arms and open hearts. Just as I have," she said kindly, putting a gentle hand on the younger woman's shoulder.

Dr. Keller beamed. "It's Jennifer."

Teyla nodded. "Jennifer then. Shall we?" And she held out her hand and the two women stepped through the gate.

When they reached the other side, lush green trees surrounded them and the grass at their feet was yellow from the many tramplings back and forth between the gate and New Athos.

"It is not a far walk from here," Teyla informed her as they began walking down the beaten path to their right towards the Athosians village.

The walked at a brisk pace, Teyla's long leather jacket flowing out regally behind her, while the medical kit in the doctors hand clanged noisily against her thigh with each step.

"Ya know, I really think I'm gonna like working with you guys. Look at me, I'm getting out, hitting the field, this is exactly what I need. I know it's gonna be a transition filling in for Carson and it'll take some time before people get used to me, but so far, everyones been really great and if you don't mind me saying the eye candy isn't so bad either," Dr. Keller laughed aloud to herself at her own statement.

"Eye candy?" Teyla asked, slightly amused.

"Yeah, you know? Something sweet to look at? As in Colonel Sheppard and Ronon Dex?" Jennifer looked at Teyla for a response.

Teyla's eyebrows raised quite high and she stifled a laugh as she put a hand to her mouth to hide her smile.

"Oh, I see..."

"Oh c'mon! You work with them all the time and you're telling me you've never noticed them like that??" Jennifer looked at Teyla disbelievingly.

Teyla suddenly seemed more serious and gave the doctor a narrowed look from the corner of her eye. "We all share a bond. We are all great friends..."

Dr Keller looked away, a mocking expression on her face." Uh-huh, sure. If you say so."

Teyla stopped hard. She looked around wildly. Her gut felt wrenched and her heart thudded hard. No songs of birds filled the air, no rustle of animal or man. Something was wrong, something was off.

"What is it?" Jennifer asked noticing her pause and expression.

Teyla held up a hand for silence and the two women stood amongst the looming trees, both their heads turning every which way.

BOOM.

Something clanged hard into the tree directly beside Dr. Keller causing her to jump back in surprise and drop her medical kit to the ground. A large metal disk was firmly embedded in the tree, obviously from a well placed throw. Jennifer turned horrified towards Teyla, who was already scanning the treeline with a well trained eye before she noticed three dark figures approaching them, all with long weapons in their hands.
                Love it MrsB!.
                Spoiler:
                Eye Candy is definitely a great way to describe John and Ronon!!!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hey Y'all!

What is the current eppie we are discussing?

Spoiler:
                  You know Elfie is slow on Sundays...Now, I have to catch up too se what has been happening in here...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    LOL!!! great fic Ruby!. It was funny but HOT HOT HOT! at the same time.
                    Spoiler:
                    Wow! i love how you described there heated kiss and at the end when John's lips were soooo close to Teyla's!!! awesome!
                    Thanks Mayra! Funny but hot was what I was aiming for...

Spoiler:
                    You know it started off being a very angsty fic, but somehow turned very lighthearted. Oh well. I guess I'll leave the angst to MrsB, our angst queen!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Yeah that's fine,so long as i know yer updating it i'm happy so take all the time you need...boy it suxs being in a different time zone to you guys!
                    Ah, another person who thinks everyone should just move to Britain...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      Hey Y'all!

What is the current eppie we are discussing?

Spoiler:
                      You know Elfie is slow on Sundays...Now, I have to catch up too se what has been happening in here...
                      We've just kicked off Suspicion.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah! No more hiding sigs!

Comment

We've just kicked off Suspicion.
                          Here's the expressions from the end when they're looking at each other after bringing down Steve:

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it seems that the majority of people in this thread are women. Am I right or am I wrong? It was like this in the Alias forums a couple years back I guess I'm weird or something. Still, I couldn't write a passable fanfic to save my life. Prefer to read others'.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                              Yeah! No more hiding sigs!
                              Good thing too, because your sig is wonderful!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mayra! Funny but hot was what I was aiming for...

Spoiler:
                                You know it started off being a very angsty fic, but somehow turned very lighthearted. Oh well. I guess I'll leave the angst to MrsB, our angst queen!

Ah, another person who thinks everyone should just move to Britain...
                                Yes,all you guys just gota move to Britain

Talking about Suspicion,i would have liked to see teyla more p'd off and felt more betrayed for them not trusting her and thinking she would ever help the Wraith,i mean that has gotta be the ultimate insult to the Athosians,she kinda forgave them way too easy for my liking but the one person that stood by her was John and the great Sheyla detector Bates noticed this...John should have beat him up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X