John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
    lol But I think I remember Rachel comparing the Bolokai to Reavers from Firefly. And honestly, I find Reavers more terrifying than Neanderthals.
    For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, this is a Reaver.
    Spoiler:
    Ah yes,i remember the reavers...They were a scary bunch....Way scarier than neanderthals!

Oh how I wish I was Rachel at that particular moment! LOL

Yup,you and probably every other woman in here!
    sigpic

Comment

More Rising movies...

sigpic

Comment

lol But I think I remember Rachel comparing the Bolokai to Reavers from Firefly. And honestly, I find Reavers more terrifying than Neanderthals.
        For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, this is a Reaver.
        Spoiler:
        That is just creepy! I LOVE IT!
        sigpic

Comment

More Rising Movies

HIDE AND SEEK MOVIES:

Are there any moments missing that you guys can think of so I can inform my buds Wikked?
          sigpic

Comment

I wish Padme was here to do the quotes....*sighs*
            sigpic

Comment

Oh how I wish I was Rachel at that particular moment! LOL
              *lol* And every other red blooded woman in here,...
              I might not have put my hand there but hey can't complain having my arm around his waist...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:
                Post your pics again Nina and Blue!!! and anyone else who has some!!
                Last edited by MrsB108; 16 September 2007, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  More Rising Movies
                  Spoiler:

HIDE AND SEEK MOVIES:

Spoiler:

Are there any moments missing that you guys can think of so I can inform my buds Wikked?
                  Not that i can think of but i do have a bad memory!
                  sigpic

Comment

Camy Alright alright *lol* don't need to twist my arm...we will go through all the epis then... happy ??

Nice thoughts on 38 Minutes....

Seeing them close together... and when he asks her about the Wraith and how they hybernate for a long time..you can tell he has paid attention to things she has told him about the Wraith.

Then pushing her out of the way when the attack comes and him helping her up that hill... who knows if that part was scripted... some small things tend to be what the actors does themselves..so it could very well just have been something Joe did to get Rachel up if he saw she might have lost her footing or something...Teyla seems to have been able to get herself up there without any problem since she was able to run and jump over that kind or terrain in Rising....

Then how she tends to him in the jumper... strapping of the gun on his thigh.. and then just taking care of him... having a cloth to his forehead and all that...

And yeah the moment where he comes to and asks her is she is okay...just how she was surprised that he thought of her welfare first rather then himself..and he was the one with a bug on his neck losing feeling in his body...

Had a slight fangirl moment though when she cut open his shirt *lol* but hey I wouldn't mind seeing her ripping of his shirt sometime in other aspects

Anyone could have taken John thought the event horizon but Teyla offered... taking that risk in case they maybe never make it... doing something for him just he had done for her in Rising for example...

Just how much they care for eachother at such an early beginnings of their relationship came out in this episode... and it was great to see...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Post your pics again Nina and Blue!!!
                      Here you go
                      Spoiler:

Random Joe pics from Expo

sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Dang it..I had two things that I made for 38 minutes..I had a huge chart of 38 challenges for 38 minutes and I had a small 38 minutes pic fic..and I can't find it! ARGH!

Okay...here's my first attempt...

38 Minute Challenges:

1. Write a short dialogue between JT in the infirmirary after the rest of the team left them alone.

2. Write or discuss what you think would have happened if the tables had been turned and Teyla was the one with the bug.

3. Have Rodney and Ford chat about the entire incident afterwards and what do you think their reaction or opinion would be as far as how John and Teyla have connected so quickly.

4. Write your Top Best 38 John and Teyla moments.

5. Post your favorite 38 caps of John and Teyla together.

6. Write your Top 38 John and Teyla quotes.

7. Post your Top Favorite 38 fics

8. Create a MP with a cap from 38 minutes.

9. Write 38 questions John would ask Teyla.

10. Write two different reports of 38 minutes: One from Teyla's POV, one from John's POV.

11. Write another scenario where 38 minutes is crucial as well..i.e...38 minutes waiting in line for ice cream, Teyla's delivery, The last 38 minutes of their life....etc...

12. Write 38 Challenging Words.

Okay..I"m toast...anyone else want to throw some challenges for this episode or even just the idea of 38 minutes! or 38 in general!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Here you go
                          Spoiler:

Rarely do I envy anyone....this is one of those rare moments! *sighs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Here you go
                            Spoiler:

Awesome!! Thanks man! I never saw those last ones before.....
                            Spoiler:
                            You have any plans to go to the next convention thing??I know people are talking about one coming up that JF is said to be going to...I think its Vancouver but I aint sure.....

Comment

Teyla was John's source of comfort in 38 minutes. She was calm and focused on helping him get through the pain... even then you could see the close bond they already had between them. Their concern for one another was strong even though they hadn't known each other all that long.

The first thing that John enquires about when he wakes is Teyla, asking her is she was ok..
                              I loved that line.

She is prepared to anything to ease John's discomfort and is clearly worried at the end when Carson has to restart John's heart. She keeps close to him all the time, resting her hand on his leg constantly as if touching him brings her some comfort as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Camy Alright alright *lol* don't need to twist my arm...we will go through all the epis then... happy ??

Nice thoughts on 38 Minutes....

Seeing them close together... and when he asks her about the Wraith and how they hybernate for a long time..you can tell he has paid attention to things she has told him about the Wraith.

Then pushing her out of the way when the attack comes and him helping her up that hill... who knows if that part was scripted... some small things tend to be what the actors does themselves..so it could very well just have been something Joe did to get Rachel up if he saw she might have lost her footing or something...Teyla seems to have been able to get herself up there without any problem since she was able to run and jump over that kind or terrain in Rising....

Then how she tends to him in the jumper... strapping of the gun on his thigh.. and then just taking care of him... having a cloth to his forehead and all that...

And yeah the moment where he comes to and asks her is she is okay...just how she was surprised that he thought of her welfare first rather then himself..and he was the one with a bug on his neck losing feeling in his body...

Had a slight fangirl moment though when she cut open his shirt *lol* but hey I wouldn't mind seeing her ripping of his shirt sometime in other aspects

Anyone could have taken John thought the event horizon but Teyla offered... taking that risk in case they maybe never make it... doing something for him just he had done for her in Rising for example...

Just how much they care for eachother at such an early beginnings of their relationship came out in this episode... and it was great to see...
                                loooved how you wrote that...DANGIT I missed that piece of her taking off his gun! woohooo! gotta go see it!

there are some great caps for this episode as well. some of the best caps for this episode are my favorites...

And you are sooo right, the connection between them is so clear in this episode after only a couple of weeks of knowing one another that it's just so priceless and rare to see this type of development in any relationship in TV nowadays, that I loved it!

Dangit, I just remembered, I have an entire show to watch! LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X