Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    This was posted in the season 4 Thread
    Thanks for the link, took a look at them and man i cant wiat till the season starts for SGA. I so want to see it when its all edited and has sound effects and stuff but i was nice to see that when filing its all queit then comes the sound effects and Joe looked lik he didnt want to do the siting in jumper scene for some odd reason when i watched it.
    part of:
    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Thanks YC!! Bring on the spoiler pics!! Thanks for the rec!!!

Hows your updating MP site going? Did you do any today? I'm off to check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        WHERE IS EVERYBODY TODAY!
        I'm currently busy electrocuting Teyla why?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

That's cool. It's been kind of slow off and on all day....I know I have churned out some MP's! It's a miracle because my muse is having an attitude today..
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

That's cool. It's been kind of slow off and on all day....I know I have churned out some MP's! It's a miracle because my muse is having an attitude today..
            Mine wasn't giving me any trouble... see?
            Spoiler:
            ah..ah go to the Galleria to see my MPs
            I guess because I was really burning Teylas neck yesturday made me do it

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia
              this means that this is how the first two episodes of S4 got online?! did you send this to JM yet?
              Do you think i should i mean i dont want to get into trouble
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

better yet did you tell him that you found one of the possible sites of where the first two spides went online at? I don't want you to get in trouble or anything, maybe if you let him know like say, "someone emailed me this and so I think you should see it" or something and see what he says, maybe even take it to Darren in thre Ask the Mods thread and see what they think.

also, you guys remember Teylas version of Grievances right? when her daughter is dead in her crib? well on ff.net someone said the story was well... wrong in the way I wrote it, somehow I don't think the person saw that Teyla had tried to sound calm as she could but deep inside she was going crazy at seeing her baby stone dead.

in fact who here has not read it yet? I can report it with ease

Comment

Hey guys even if the show is on the torrent...please don't watch them...you waited this long you can wait a few more weeks...we need everyone to watch it on tv...so we have good ratings and get a season 5...and he said that they aren't what your going to see in the premire

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Do you think i should i mean i dont want to get into trouble

I don't see why you would get into trouble reporting it,you'll be doing them a great service telling them about the leak!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                      Hey guys even if the show is on the torrent...please don't watch them...you waited this long you can wait a few more weeks...we need everyone to watch it on tv...so we have good ratings and get a season 5...and he said that they aren't what your going to see in the premire

I'll be watching it on the Telly but i don't think the ratings from other Countries are taken into accout unfortunately!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                        Thanks for the info Jodi! I myself have to wait until the season comes to DVD like the last three(am hoppfully getting all three for the holidays along with a few books) anyhow thanks again for the info, I'd watch it on TV but we don't get cable here in Atlantis yet

Comment

Hey guys! I'm back!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Ello WP!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              Hey guys! I'm back!
                              How'd the Recon mission go? knowing that it was not team Sheppard it musta went pretty well, glad you are back in one piece

Comment

WHERE IS EVERYBODY TODAY!
                                Ok, I am back for a few minutes before I have to leave. I have dinner plans with my family to celebrate mines and cousin's B-day.

I am going to try to catch up with MP, fics, artwork, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X