• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elf your LJ was so cool! u r totally a spoilergeek haha

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Elf your LJ was so cool! u r totally a spoilergeek haha
      A Spoilergeek...How...Tell me! Oh! I forgot to say thank you...*Elfie slippin' in her manners*
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Ok everybody! I need your feedback on something. Please go to my LJ and let me know what you think...I really need some feedback...Thanks!

http://elflinn.livejournal.com/friends/

Trust me. I will not be shattered by what all of you think.

Elf!
        Left you a comment Elf!!!I'm proud of you cuz your an extraordinary person, I glad I met you.

Thanks Elf and Mrs.B for your love of my art. (((HUGS)))

Right, I off now before I start to drool on my keyboard.
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
          Left you a comment Elf!!!I'm proud of you cuz your an extraordinary person, I glad I met you.

Thanks Elf and Mrs.B for your love of my art. (((HUGS)))

Right, I off now before I start to drool on my keyboard.
          Thanks Maffs! (((HUGS)))
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Elf, I think you are going to ,make it to 5K posts before two weeks pass.
            I am going sure as heck try to make to 5000! Why? Because it is a challenge for me and I have to take and conuer it, BABY!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey Guys, this was over in the Rachel/Teyla WOW thread... Rachel has THREE WEEKS to go before the newcomer arrives, she finiashed filming last Firday, so it is possible that if they are filming the finale later on as they just finished Harmony....... it looks like Teyla is not going to be in the Finale....... unless they did her scenes already.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey Guys, this was over in the Rachel/Teyla WOW thread... Rachel has THREE WEEKS to go before the newcomer arrives, she finiashed filming last Firday, so it is possible that if they are filming the finale later on as they just finished Harmony....... it looks like Teyla is not going to be in the Finale....... unless they did her scenes already.
                Thanks Tey! That is good to know!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

It saddens me because if Teyla is not in the Finale....... well..... it is not Atlantis without her know what I mean? in fact I think I'm gonna ask if they can hold off filming the Finale until Rachel is ready to get back to work again. I meqan even if Teyla was in ONE SCENE would be fine too

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah View Post
                    Oooh, good one.

Spoiler:
                    As soon as I heard about the pregnancy storyline, I wanted it to be John's.

It would be great if it was the result of them spending the night together but even better if say Michael had interferred and used John's DNA (as it were).

I know its a little twisted but I like the idea that Michael might try to deliberately create a child with Wraith and Ancient DNA for his own ends.

Again its a little twisted but I like imagining John's shocked expression when he finds out the baby's his and the beating he would give Michael, with Ronan holding him back.

It would make John seeing Teyla and the baby after its born that much more poignant.

Okay, fanfic rant over.
                    Hi Deb...I would actually love that scenario for John and Teyla. Nice thoughts!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok everybody! I need your feedback on something. Please go to my LJ and let me know what you think...I really need some feedback...Thanks!

Elf!
                      Elf. I think it looks awesome.

Comment

Elf!
                        It's all you, Elffie! I LOVE IT!

So, you guys have been busy...have i miss anything?

Nina...finally saw your vid of John..LOOOOOVE IT! Thanks Sweetie..I love your choice of music.
                        sigpic

Comment

could this be one thing of news that you missed Camy?

Comment

hmm...I ask Bambam again if she did have the baby because her stunt boyfriend updated in his blog that he's now a proud parent and before he had under children...someday....he updated it recently. Also, JM's blog today mentions that David, Rachel, Pauline and Jason have become papa's during the filming of Season 4. So, I was under the impression that Rachel might have had little one already, but I could be wrong. I too hope that she is in the finale, it just wouldn't be the same without her, especially if there is no Season 5.
                            sigpic

Comment

could this be one thing of news that you missed Camy?
                              here's JM's blog quote

Elizabeth writes: “1) Did you mean three pregnancies in Stargate Atlantis season four? If so,who?”

Answer: Rachel, David’s wife, and, of course, Jason became a proud papa this season.

Now that I read this, he is mentioning Jason has become a proud papa....not confirming Rachel's baby. But like I wrote, in Lloyd Batemens blog, he changed his status under children to "proud parent".
                              sigpic

Comment

also I made this Board for any and all JT Shippers! I'm still working the kinks out with the colors, might make one for both John and Teyla (the one I'mn trying to get the right colors for the pair together) then one for Just Teyla and one for Just John.

Comment

Working...
                                X