John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    This was posted over at the John thunk thread... save some John/Joe fans a trip to the doctor

I found this on another website posted by Jean Grey.

Evidences of being infected with Shepitis are

* dehydration, due to the amount of drooling over pics/episodes of/with John Sheppard
    * dry eyes and a sore jaw, due to performing this action on seeing extra yummy Shep pics
    * lose of one's voice, due to "squeeing" and exclaiming "Oh my god!" repeatedly
    * headaches at times even concussions, due to sudden "thudding" and the lack of a "thud-pillow"
    * other injuries and a shortened attention span to all things not John Sheppard, see also >> excessive day dreaming

No antidote has been found as of yet. Worse even, the infected people don't want to get cured. At. All.

Furthermore, there have also been reports of people who experiencing the WTF Time!-syndrome, where the patient spends huge amounts of time online on message boards, forums and websites (most likely in search of new and yet to be seen Sheppard pics) or infront of the tv/computer (watching and reliving every second of John Sheppard's life), thus neglecting the real life.

In 50% of all cases Shepitis turns into Flanigantitis.
    LOL!!! i know i have Shepitis and the WTF Time-syndrome and you know what, if they ever find a cure, i don't want it! LOL!.

Awesome speculations and discussions on what may happen in DG!!!. You guys are really making it hard to wait for this episode!. So many exciting possibilities, this episode for sure will probably one of the favorites!.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Congrats to all the milestoners!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      CHANCE - (for Camy's 20 word challenge)

Spoiler:
      The sun was setting and a cluster of dark clouds had rolled upon Atlantis. The sky was gray and eerie, casting a dark shadow upon Colonel Sheppard’s face. He stood alone on one of the balconies looking out at the vengeful ocean, whose whitecaps crashed hard against Atlantis’ shield.

His hands gripped at the railing as he stood there, lost in thought, his brow furrowed, going over and over the days strange sequence of events.

The door behind him made a click and he looked to see who would join him. It was Davos. He approached John with a wide smile across his pleasant face, his dark skin crinkling gently around his eyes and mouth. He nodded to John in greeting and stood beside him, also placing his hands on the rail and gripping tightly as he looked out into the angry ocean.

John cleared his throat. “How did it go?” he asked the elder man curiously.

Davos turned slowly, his eyes ing momentarily on the waters before facing the Colonel who was watching him with a tight smile on his face.

“It went as could be expected. Teyla is set upon her path now. She has all the information I can give her,” he replied evenly.

John nodded as if he understood and looked back out to the water.

“You do not have faith in the power of sight, do you Colonel?”

John turned, slightly embarrassed. “What? No! It’s not that Davos. Its just….well, where I come from, lots of people claim to be able to see things like you do when it’s really just a scam.”

“Scam?” Davos was smiling again.

“Yeah, you know, scam, a trick,” John said cringing as he watched the old man laugh.

Davos shook his head and said after a moment, “I feel sorry for the people on your world Colonel. It seems much of their lives is led by deception.”

John couldn’t disagree and said nothing but smile nervously at him and turn back towards the ocean.

The two men stood in silence for a while, the sounds of the waves crashing filling their minds.

“I would like to show you something Colonel, but it would require a great deal of trust on your part,” Davos said mysteriously still looking out at the horizon.

John turned to face him. “What is it?”

Davos turned meeting his gaze. “Something I think you need to see.”

John wracked his brain as he looked around for some sort of excuse and came up with nothing. The old man watched him, amused by his discomfort and waited patiently for an answer.

“Ok….” John said tentatively.

“I will need your hand Colonel,” the old man said extending his own, his long fingernails curled elegantly outwards. John stared for a moment and took a deep breath before taking the man’s extended hand.

He watched amazed, as Davos eyes seemed to frost over with a pure white film, concealing the dark eyes that had been there prior. He began chanting quietly, repeating words that John did not know.

Suddenly John felt something course through his body, a feeling of electric shock and he felt pain and closed his eyes, his hand still clasped together with the old mans’.

Blurred visions passed by quickly and horrible screams and shouts pierced his ears. He could make out Teyla's voice crying out in terrible pain, he saw many Wraith walking around the SGC stepping over the bodies of countless marines, a y coffin lay alone on the control room floor, many images soaring past him in a blinding flurry. Then a different surge of emotion passed. Teyla and he were embraced, there faces close, their eyes locked and then darkness and out of the darkness shone two bright eyes, the eyes of an unknown enemy sending the most powerful shock waves through him, finally causing the men to release hands and stumble back.

“What the hell was THAT?” John cried wildly gripping at his hand staring at the old man in disbelief.

“It is all you will need to chance altering the coming darkness, Colonel. Use it wisely.” Davos gave him a half bow and a small smile and left through the door he had already come through leaving John standing there with a horrified look on his face and a sickening feeling in his gut.

Be back soon dudes.
      Loved it MrsB!!!

my ships

Comment

CHANCE - (for Camy's 20 word challenge)

Spoiler:
        The sun was setting and a cluster of dark clouds had rolled upon Atlantis. The sky was gray and eerie, casting a dark shadow upon Colonel Sheppard’s face. He stood alone on one of the balconies looking out at the vengeful ocean, whose whitecaps crashed hard against Atlantis’ shield.

His hands gripped at the railing as he stood there, lost in thought, his brow furrowed, going over and over the days strange sequence of events.

The door behind him made a click and he looked to see who would join him. It was Davos. He approached John with a wide smile across his pleasant face, his dark skin crinkling gently around his eyes and mouth. He nodded to John in greeting and stood beside him, also placing his hands on the rail and gripping tightly as he looked out into the angry ocean.

John cleared his throat. “How did it go?” he asked the elder man curiously.

Davos turned slowly, his eyes lingering momentarily on the waters before facing the Colonel who was watching him with a tight smile on his face.

“It went as could be expected. Teyla is set upon her path now. She has all the information I can give her,” he replied evenly.

John nodded as if he understood and looked back out to the water.

“You do not have faith in the power of sight, do you Colonel?”

John turned, slightly embarrassed. “What? No! It’s not that Davos. Its just….well, where I come from, lots of people claim to be able to see things like you do when it’s really just a scam.”

“Scam?” Davos was smiling again.

“Yeah, you know, scam, a trick,” John said cringing as he watched the old man laugh.

Davos shook his head and said after a moment, “I feel sorry for the people on your world Colonel. It seems much of their lives is led by deception.”

John couldn’t disagree and said nothing but smile nervously at him and turn back towards the ocean.

The two men stood in silence for a while, the sounds of the waves crashing filling their minds.

“I would like to show you something Colonel, but it would require a great deal of trust on your part,” Davos said mysteriously still looking out at the horizon.

John turned to face him. “What is it?”

Davos turned meeting his gaze. “Something I think you need to see.”

John wracked his brain as he looked around for some sort of excuse and came up with nothing. The old man watched him, amused by his discomfort and waited patiently for an answer.

“Ok….” John said tentatively.

“I will need your hand Colonel,” the old man said extending his own, his long fingernails curled elegantly outwards. John stared for a moment and took a deep breath before taking the man’s extended hand.

He watched amazed, as Davos eyes seemed to frost over with a pure white film, concealing the dark eyes that had been there prior. He began chanting quietly, repeating words that John did not know.

Suddenly John felt something course through his body, a feeling of electric shock and he felt pain and closed his eyes, his hand still clasped together with the old mans’.

Blurred visions passed by quickly and horrible screams and shouts pierced his ears. He could make out Teyla's voice crying out in terrible pain, he saw many Wraith walking around the SGC stepping over the dead bodies of countless marines, a bloody coffin lay alone on the control room floor, many images soaring past him in a blinding flurry. Then a different surge of emotion passed. Teyla and he were embraced, there faces close, their eyes locked and then darkness and out of the darkness shone two bright eyes, the eyes of an unknown enemy sending the most powerful shock waves through him, finally causing the men to release hands and stumble back.

“What the hell was THAT?” John cried wildly gripping at his hand staring at the old man in disbelief.

“It is all you will need to chance altering the coming darkness, Colonel. Use it wisely.” Davos gave him a half bow and a small smile and left through the door he had already come through leaving John standing there with a horrified look on his face and a sickening feeling in his gut.

Be back soon dudes.
        Okaayyyyy.... color me confused....*lol* good..intense.. and great.. and still confused

Congrats MrsB to 2000 posts!!!

Congrats Linda on 1300 posts!!!
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

*Takes a deep breath* I am finally caught up! Can you believe that Elfie had to
          play catch up! Now, I can be on the same page with all of you...

I finally have earned that achievement....
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hey 2000!! Go me! Too bad I cant see any pics right now cuz I'm still at work! What did I get Elf?? Snickers? LOL

Glad you guys liked the ficlet. I wrote it really fast and didnt really edit it, so if it seemed weird thats why.

Oohhh personalized avatar!!! YAY!!

Sci - I remember seeing the post from work but I shoulda saved it. I could go back and search unless you know a quicker way!!

Congrats LINDA!!!!!
            I know I post the links on here and that was Friday night. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
              There's an interview up at Scifi.com about season 4. A nice little Joe interview as well as DH, AT and RL. Some interesting tidbits there.

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/interviews/sfw16933.html
              Thanks to Linzi in the Whump thread for this link...It's a interesting interview.
              I do not know if any of you have seen and read this one yet. So, here it is!
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Comment

NINA - LOL it was awful huh??? sorry dude ill try to make the next one better and more tangible!!!

Comment

Sci - I'll find them dont worry. But I may have to wait till I get a new PC. I cant see pics from work and this laptop is wacky
                  Thanks as always dude

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Thanks to Linzi in the Whump thread for this link...It's a interesting interview.
                    Thanks Elf.

Comment

Sci - I'll find them dont worry. But I may have to wait till I get a new PC. I cant see pics from work and this laptop is wacky
                      Thanks as always dude
                      Do you want us to try to make you a special sig for the occasion?

Comment

These are snippets of the interviews that Rachel,Joe,David and Amanda made a little while ago and where.

Spoiler:
                        Rachel says she will have a secret love interest whome we havn't met yet. This was from her interview about a month ago.. well in a mag about a month ago .. so not when the actual interview was done. I'm hoping that this love interest will not materialise.. Rachel has said some stuff before and it hasnt happened. If there is some new love interest then it certaintly a very well guarded secret as to who this person is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Elf,i'm really excited about Teyla's storylines this season
                          Spoiler:
                          I want to see vengeful Teyla!

And thanks guys,yep not long till i get to 2000!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey 2000!! Go me! Too bad I cant see any pics right now cuz I'm still at work! What did I get Elf?? Snickers? LOL

Glad you guys liked the ficlet. I wrote it really fast and didnt really edit it, so if it seemed weird thats why.

Oohhh personalized avatar!!! YAY!!

Sci - I remember seeing the post from work but I shoulda saved it. I could go back and search unless you know a quicker way!!

Congrats LINDA!!!!!
                            No Snickers! I've given you enough of those the last few days....
                            Just trust me...You will like it! Would Elfie ever steer you in the wrong direction...

HINT! *YOU BETTER SAY NO!*
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Um,MrsB....It's Elfie....Need i say more
                              sigpic

Comment

Read it...beside most of it are from old interviews..so nothing really new there..I think the only one I haven't read or might have missed is where Joe talked about his gadgets...I'm like,,what's a TREO in the US...since well here it's a painkiller which I take for my headache *lol*.

NINA - LOL it was awful huh??? sorry dude ill try to make the next one better and more tangible!!!
                                *lol* No No not aweful...I'm just ...well ....confused *lol*
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X